Are you into mobile banking? If YES, there is need to put a PIN on your SIM, otherwise your account can be wipe clean anytime you lose your phone or your phone is stolen.
The process to do is very simple but if ignored can cost you all Your life savings.
Here are the seven easy steps to protect your phone from phone thieves;
1. Go to SETTINGS in Your phone.
2. Go to SECURITY & LOCATION under SETTINGS
3. Go to SIM CARD LOCK.
4. Click on LOCK SIM CARD.
5. Enter Your mobile network default SIM CARD PIN.
*For MTN users it is "00000"
*For 9mobile users it is "0000"
* For GLO users, it is "0000"
*For AIRTEL users it is "1111".
6. After entering the MOBILE NETWORK DEFAULT PIN, under it, you will see " CHANGE SIM PIN", click on it to change to your unique 4 digit pin.
7. Confirm your unique 4 digit pin by entering it again & YOU ARE DONE.