Secondary school student scalded by hot water poured on her by her boss in Rivers State

A Student of Government Girls Secondary School, Oromineke, Rivers State, was badly scalded after her boss poured hot water on her for allowing kerosene dry up in the stove while cooking yam.

Facebook user, Pinima Loveday Igenewari, who shared the story had this reply for users who asked what happened;

Read more for facebook reaction

Views: 447

Reply to This

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service