The former military leader, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida has the right to run for any elective post in this country like any bonafide citizen of Nigeria. It is left for Nigerians to decide. In my opinion, i cant in particular point out any regime after the Babangida administration that have touched the lives of ordinary or common man in this country. So who is actually better than who among the contestants. To me Babangida's case is even better since his leadership was under the millitary and he cant repeat what he did then. Its unfortunate though, that the only option is still a deadly one. I pray one day, Nigeria will be delivered from this political saganand rotation of past leaders

Views: 382

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting that putti IBBI has taken over the investigation. Somehow this will lead to either crush taking over Nigeria, or getting it's way concerning the missile defensley system. With Ibrahim Babangida as president, the Nigeria is no longer standing in the way of other country like Russia and America like president Barrack Obama USA having it's way with Poland. So the only resistance was Polish leadership. How interesting that all of the nigeria military leadership was also going to look like if IBBI should be the next presdor for 2011 election in nigeria Sabotage
Gen. Ibrahim G. Babangida (Rtd) is a citizen of Nigeria and since there is no court of competent jurisdiction in the country that has banned him from contesting elections, he is very free and qualified to contest. It is left for the electorate to decide through their votes whether they want him or not.
Granted that in an ideal society every qualified citizen is entitle to contest an election. But Nigeria is not. Our elections are everything but free and fair. Besides Dele Giwa,OIC,Okigbo and other crimes closely associated with him, General Babangida is too comfortable to change anything.

IBB 2011 is all about guaranteed security (freedom from prosecution) for him and all those who have destroyed Nigeria, not for Nigeria as a country. They want to manage our transition so that they will be protected. Only those who have pledge loyalty to the cabal, can be allowed to rule - Jonathan can testify to this. They are mindful of what is happening in south America.

Gen. Babangida 2011, is a complete waste of time. We don't need a President that will be jumping from one court to another defending his past crime.
Charles Emeka Onwualu said:
Granted that in an ideal society every qualified citizen is entitle to contest an election. But Nigeria is not. Our elections are everything but free and fair. Besides Dele Giwa,OIC,Okigbo and other crimes closely associated with him, General Babangida is too comfortable to change anything.

IBB 2011 is all about guaranteed security (freedom from prosecution) for him and all those who have destroyed Nigeria, not for Nigeria as a country. They want to manage our transition so that they will be protected. Only those who have pledge loyalty to the cabal, can be allowed to rule - Jonathan can testify to this. They are mindful of what is happening in south America.

Gen. Babangida 2011, is a complete waste of time. We don't need a President that will be jumping from one court to another defending his past crime.
Of course these liberal freaks are optimistic. Smoke and mirrors are his game which only him IBB know his game of mind set he know that all parasites will vote for him, most minorities will vote for IBB and the same independents will be dumb enough, to vote for the president of Nigeria-.........IBB .......AGAIN and will say for the Transparency in the country that is too bad......for nigeria can't learn a lesson fom the moud.
We need God in our lives afresh. I subscribe to that completely. And i pray God will help us indeed.
Cheers and keep the faith.

Michael Osagie Igbinovia said:
Well you have a point, we all have the right to contest just like the evil genius. Amen
One thing for sure you have missed is that you don't have the right to contest, you can say you do, but in the actual fact you don't. And again we are in a geographical region and not a country yet, that is why we are experiencing what we see today, but i must quickly tell you that there is nothing good in something bad, they are all corrupt and bad, the past leaders and the new, that means we are doomed for.....but God has intervened yet, so there is hope for people like you and i, we are already in the ultimate plan of God and nothing can stop it.

I want to admonish you quickly, be strong, Babangida knows he has failed before, may be he wants to redeem his image now, but any how if we are allowed to vote, we all will vote him out, but the people are hungry, the country is sick, so they will accept to vote him if he is willing to pay.

I use this medium to instruct our people, time has come for change to take place, we want to move further in development, not professional wickedness, we want good geniuses, not evil geniuses, we want leaders, not looters, we want vibrant youths, not cardiac prone bodies, we want total justice, not selective injustice, we want a new way of life, not a new way to lies, we want many things as you can see, but above all we want God in our lives afresh.

So i will hurriedly tell you, Babangida can not solve the Nigeria SUDOKU puzzle at all, we all know him, so please no vex when i say, our leader is on the way, when he comes you will recognize him.

Cheers and keep the flag flying very high!

Regards
who care,the only people that care is those that will collect 100 naira and vote for him,bcos poverty have made nigerian people useless,so i think if he never do such count it he is out of record
Will you vote for a notorious thief to be your pastor or community leader? We know IBB is a Nigerian citizen,but he is not a credible candidate.He is not qualified to be Nigeria's President.
Will you vote for a notorious thief to be your pastor or community leader? We know IBB is a Nigerian citizen,but he is not a credible candidate.He is not qualified to be Nigeria's President.
Hello and good morning to you all,
let us not be quick to knocking him too hard, i have a feeling he is seeing and taking note of views....Babangida is noting reactions and whether we like it or not (thought necessary), we are all campaigning for him as far as he is concern.

It is a pity we found ourselves in this type of system, but i still believe we are doing the right thing and God will not forsake us, so keep your hopes alive like mine, and let pray against severe temptations soon.

The will of God must prosper in our land forever.

Cheers and keep Watching and Praying!

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service