Rapture is real! My fellow human,have you given ur life to christ? On the last day,people will vanish,people will say i thy know,people will weep noisily with pain nd sorrow.my fellow human,it is not late to give ur life to GOD.

Views: 255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah the coming of Christ is at hand.  Every one should strive to be rapturable.
Frankly speaking,heaven is real.only if we can put our lives and be committed to God and receive Jesus Christ as our personal savour and our Lord...if we do this Heaven is ours..
Frankly speaking,heaven is real.only if we can put our lives and be committed to God and receive Jesus Christ as our personal savour and our Lord...if we do this Heaven is ours..
Strive to enter by the narrow gate for broad is the gate and many enter therein, but narrow is the gate and only a few enter therein.

Ubani Onyebuchi said:
yes my fellow being,I strongly support all what u all said,nd I pray when the time come we will not be left behind in jesus name AMEN.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service