pretty female Student infects 124 student including lecturers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wit H.I.V

Outrage and amazement are some of the emotions currently on display in Yola, Adamawa State, after the startling revelation contained in a letter addressed to a radio station in the state capital, Radio Gotel, by a lady who claimed to be an undergraduate of the Federal University of Technology Yola (FUTY).

The lady, in the letter which was sent to the producer of the programme, "Heart to Heart", said she contracted the Human Immuno-deficiency Virus (HIV) from her student boyfriend and has, in revenge, willfully slept with some 124 students and lecturers at the school.

The letter also contained the writer's threat to make public the names of those who have had sex with her "on the notice board." This has led to panic and spirited discussions among the male population in Yola, especially within the school community. The school's authorities, however, claim to be unaware of the letter, but promised to look into it.

The letter reads, in part: "I have a well-documented report of all those guys and lecturers who crossed my path, since I got infected with this deadly disease in the campus. So far, I have had 124 students and lecturers; out of these, only six (6) used condoms".

On a revenge mission

Continuing, she said in the letter, "I owe nobody an apology and am still on a spreading till I spread it no more."

The writer, who did not hide the trauma and disappointment she faced, explained in the letter that her first impulse upon the discovery of her HIV status was to take away her own life.

"I, however, did not confide my status to anyone until today (i.e the disclosure via the letter)," she said. "Since 2006, I promised myself that it's in the university I got it and here I will leave it. I have indeed lived to keep my promise.

"I was in year three when a student on his attachment in our school proposed for a relationship. He had all the qualities a woman would want in a man so I gave in. He told me all a girl would want to hear. In my innocence and naivety, I succumbed to his pressure to have sex with him. Consequently, I lost my virginity to him.

"After his placement, he reported for his final year and we still had contacts. I visited him on a number of occasions, I have even lost count the number of times I visited him. He was my first and only love and, therefore, hanged on every word he told me.

"My boyfriend later graduated and we lost contact until last month when his sister told me about his whereabouts. Before registration in the faculty of science, I went for medical test as is the requirement. I then opted for an HIV/AIDS test, which unfortunately turned out to be positive.

"It then dawned on me that I have traded the rest of my life for a university student who had deliberately and intentionally preyed on my innocence".

Views: 3235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Nigerian arrested over US plane attack quizzed" My people here is another thing. if he is a Nigerian, what do you say about this?
Angela are u sure this story is true? men its time to zip up! condom or no condom! But i think i heard something like this before but that was in Kenya that it happened. Same University story and internship and hearing the story of the guys death from the sister!
Any way i have to zip up until i confirm this is not true!
Sorry Guys,this is not a true story,just gist.
put all the blame 2 that pretty bad girl who cant do d way of the lord.
ALL D GUYS IN THE HOUSE PLEASE ALWAYS USE CONDOM N ALSO 2 D LADIES ASK UR GUYS 2 USE CONDOM PLEASE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
put all the blame 2 that pretty bad girl who cant do d way of the lord.
ALL D GUYS IN THE HOUSE PLEASE ALWAYS USE CONDOM N ALSO 2 D LADIES ASK UR GUYS 2 USE CONDOM PLEASE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO no more pls zip up if u can hold ur self
true story believe me or not
its a reality talk

Madon said:
Angela are u sure this story is true? men its time to zip up! condom or no condom! But i think i heard something like this before but that was in Kenya that it happened. Same University story and internship and hearing the story of the guys death from the sister!
i dont come hr 2 spit crab.
all i want 2 say is dat,, b faithful or HIV will end ur dream....
so plz take it as a gist like u said............

ANDREW DANIEL OGHENERO said:
Sorry Guys,this is not a true story,just gist.
zip up is not d best
go n know ur HIv statues,

Madon said:
this is awesome. i will take my time to respond to this post when my temper is calm
On the above issue, to some of the bankers that has just lost their jobs, according opionion of
Chinyere , “I won’t allow retrenchment fever kill me. I still have my certificate so I can still get job elsewhere.”
For me this not families should blaming one another there is still hope because it is written that to him that is joint to the living there hope.
Angy, i wonder why people doubt your story when i see it as more than a story. It is more of a lesson than a story. you are a great woman for bringing this story up for the wise to learn a thing or two from. i think the girl went too far by spreading the ailment instead of living the remaining part of her live with total submission to the will of God there are people out there with the sole aim of destroying lives and ending futures and ambitions.a story like yours is an eye opener. the heart of a woman is as deep as the ocean,there is no limit to the excesses of a woman. thank you for taking time to heal the world with this touching story. i have read this story over and over again and every time i read it, it sounds fresh and frightening.i will certainly slow down on my involvement with extra marital activities.
If she deliberately gives death certificate to innocent people and brag about it she should go to jail for life. I don't know what the position of the law is on this in Nigeria. That's my opinion.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service