pretty female Student infects 124 student including lecturers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wit H.I.V

Outrage and amazement are some of the emotions currently on display in Yola, Adamawa State, after the startling revelation contained in a letter addressed to a radio station in the state capital, Radio Gotel, by a lady who claimed to be an undergraduate of the Federal University of Technology Yola (FUTY).

The lady, in the letter which was sent to the producer of the programme, "Heart to Heart", said she contracted the Human Immuno-deficiency Virus (HIV) from her student boyfriend and has, in revenge, willfully slept with some 124 students and lecturers at the school.

The letter also contained the writer's threat to make public the names of those who have had sex with her "on the notice board." This has led to panic and spirited discussions among the male population in Yola, especially within the school community. The school's authorities, however, claim to be unaware of the letter, but promised to look into it.

The letter reads, in part: "I have a well-documented report of all those guys and lecturers who crossed my path, since I got infected with this deadly disease in the campus. So far, I have had 124 students and lecturers; out of these, only six (6) used condoms".

On a revenge mission

Continuing, she said in the letter, "I owe nobody an apology and am still on a spreading till I spread it no more."

The writer, who did not hide the trauma and disappointment she faced, explained in the letter that her first impulse upon the discovery of her HIV status was to take away her own life.

"I, however, did not confide my status to anyone until today (i.e the disclosure via the letter)," she said. "Since 2006, I promised myself that it's in the university I got it and here I will leave it. I have indeed lived to keep my promise.

"I was in year three when a student on his attachment in our school proposed for a relationship. He had all the qualities a woman would want in a man so I gave in. He told me all a girl would want to hear. In my innocence and naivety, I succumbed to his pressure to have sex with him. Consequently, I lost my virginity to him.

"After his placement, he reported for his final year and we still had contacts. I visited him on a number of occasions, I have even lost count the number of times I visited him. He was my first and only love and, therefore, hanged on every word he told me.

"My boyfriend later graduated and we lost contact until last month when his sister told me about his whereabouts. Before registration in the faculty of science, I went for medical test as is the requirement. I then opted for an HIV/AIDS test, which unfortunately turned out to be positive.

"It then dawned on me that I have traded the rest of my life for a university student who had deliberately and intentionally preyed on my innocence".

Views: 3147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whao! How sure is she that she got the virus from her boyfriend? Though she claims he is her first love, there are other ways of getting the virus.
Even the condom self is not 100% proctected, so guyz and ladies wait until u get married, till then you can enjoy it natural you know.
Though the action of this pretty lady is cold and callous, there's a lesson for guys in this unfortunate incident. Be kind, honest and caring enough not to leave a lover in the cold when u part ways.The resulting bitterness is manifested in devastation for these 124 unfortunate guys. Another lesson is not being careless in any sexual relationship, pretty face can be deceiving.
1. Is it not possible she must have gotten HIV from other sources that are not sexually related,
2. Does she know the status of her parents
3. She appeared to have lost hope so easily within thinking of +ve means of solving her health problems
4. What may have happened to the loverboy who picked her virginity from her , could her have wasted her life for nothing?
5.The story didnt indicate the girl's whereabout , wether she eventually committed suicide or not.
6. We all need to be careful the way we leave our lives.
This is good news to all the womanizers and female-addicts especially those that prefer skin-to-skin. Beware of these devils in sheep clothing and stick to a single partner after confirming your HIV status.
AIDS is real but most Nigerians do not yet believe in it and continuously throw caution to the winds. Just hope this lady's story would be an eye-opener
Thats too bad that u wish to pay back to others what someone else did is sheer wickedness. someone who tries to spread HIV is likely to end up reinfected and ending up in the grave faster.
What a pathetic story! Wish it´s not true.
Though i share the pains of this Pretty Lady, young, full of life and with a promising future who discovered that her life took a very dangerous direction on discovering her status. I feel more of her pains because I´m HIV Positive myself. And i know how i felt when i discovered my status in 2002.
I am 90% convinced that i was infected while trying to save lives after a ghastly road accident. When my Dr. told me my status my first prayer was..., Oh God! Never allow me to infect somebody in my life.
The same time i prayed to him to give me the courage, the will and the faith to live along.
I made many sacrifices in my life. Stick religiously to my therapy and has been very careful never to infect anybody till date. Thank God i live in the western world and have access to good medical care.
More than once, i´ve been even brutal in stopping people trying to touch my wound with bare fingers.
Am living a healthy life. My Virus load is undetectable and my CD4 count is 839 as of my last test in Dec. ´09. "I never stop helping people".
What "Pretty Lady" did is too wrong. It´s extreme wickedness. It´s mass murder.
What goes round comes round. One person infected her and she has already infected 124 persons and still counting..., if the 124 will have the same line of thoughts with her, they´ll infect the whole Adamawa State and in turn the whole Nigeria will be infected. Including the friends and relatives of Pretty Lady. Then, where is the wisdom in her revange mission?
Her boy friend infected her. Why is she deliberately trying to kill innocent people who has no iota of hand in her predicament?
She should desist from trying to publish her list. That will be her "Coup de Grace" to her victims.
The status of hiv is enough burden for them. The stigma that will follow such a list will send them to their early graves.
She should stop her muderoius mission and continue with her life. She can live conviniently and achieve almost everything in life with her HIV status.
Wish i can get into contact with her...., all the same, I wish her good luck
na wa oh...
dis life
whaoh!!!
that was really bad of her.
Only one person caused her to ruin many lives.
that's not good enough to have infected such lives and i blif innocent lives would be among them.
DETROIT – A Nigerian man pleaded not guilty Friday to charges that he tried to blow up a packed U.S. Detroit-bound airliner on Christmas Day.

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab said little during a federal court hearing that lasted less than five minutes. The 23-year-old, who wore a white T-shirt, tennis shoes and light olive pants, said "yes" in English when asked if understood the charges against him.

Authorities say Abdulmutallab was traveling from Amsterdam when he tried to destroy the Northwest Airlines plane carrying nearly 300 people by injecting chemicals into a package of explosives concealed in his underwear. The failed attack caused popping sounds and flames that passengers and crew rushed to extinguish.

A grand jury indicted Abdulmutallab on six charges earlier this week. The most severe carries up to life in prison — the attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction.

During Friday's hearing, Abdulmutallab stood at the podium along with Assistant U.S. Attorney Jonathan Tukel and defense attorney Miriam Siefer and answered a few questions from Magistrate Judge Mark A. Randon.

When the judge asked if he had taken any drugs or alcohol in past 24 hours, he answered, "some pain pills." Siefer then said he was competent to understand the proceedings. Abdulmutallab, who is being held at a federal prison in Milan, Mich., had been treated at a hospital for burns after the attack.

His attorneys then waived the reading of the indictment, and the judge entered not guilty plea enter on his behalf.
Although I feel sorry for the student but she should at least remember that these men she's infecting will turn around to steal another lady's innocence + virginity. Secondly, she needs to know that having unprotected sex can expose her to deadly opportunistic infections that could claim her life faster than necessary. I think what she needs to do right now is to send anonymous letters to her victims so they can get tested. She also needs to stop sleeping around and do something productive with her life!
You should get tested before marriage...marriage is NOT immuned to HIV!
chidi nnachi said:
Even the condom self is not 100% proctected, so guyz and ladies wait until u get married, till then you can enjoy it natural you know.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service