In less than 6yrs, he moved from Deputy Governor to President and everybody greeted him as really a good luck to the nation but only few knew that he is inexperienced, as his metamorphosis was too short for the general good of the country. He never took time to plan for each stage of his uprising and so, lacked every key step in ascension. Today, he's faced with a situation he never envisioned, the Boko Haram menace. He's fast becoming a failure to himself first and to the general public in general. All his manifestoes have been forgotten and today looks helpless. 2015 is coming and hopefully he'll becoming back for second term. Maybe he need to be told certain things like he will be the greatest failure of all our presidents ever and that like Abacha, his name will be a taboo.

Views: 253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I guess you are saying your personal opinion.  It is not reflective of popular opinion.

His name a taboo? You are so damn wrong. Give this our president a breather. Leaders have come and gone and they achieved little or nothing after atleast 4 - 8 years. GEJ have barely spent a year yet you want him to transform this country: in fairness to GEJ, no leader of our nation has had so much a challenge as he is having yet they did nothing. My advice to you is that you pray for him rather than castigate him, this might just put him on track.

Those who think leadership is bread and butter should take a cue from their families.  Jonathn inherited much rot and it is inhuman and unfair to expect him to fix everything within his his tenure.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:

His name a taboo? You are so damn wrong. Give this our president a breather. Leaders have come and gone and they achieved little or nothing after atleast 4 - 8 years. GEJ have barely spent a year yet you want him to transform this country: in fairness to GEJ, no leader of our nation has had so much a challenge as he is having yet they did nothing. My advice to you is that you pray for him rather than castigate him, this might just put him on track.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service