it is very clear that GEJ will win the pdp ticket.i have a word for Atiku,i'v started a new political party and wish to give him ticket to become president.my party;LOOTING AND FRAUD PROGRESSIVE PARTY,we beleive in zoning thats why we want Atiku as president,Orji kalu as vp,James Ibori as Senate president.give us 8 years we will make this country worse than Zimbabwe and Somalia.vote wisely,vote for LOOTING AND FRAUD PROGRESSIVE PARTY

Views: 392

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hahahah, Chris maybe you will be the party chairman who will be presiding from Britain, and expect serious suport from ciroma and his band wagon.

Bridget,Michael  i need ur support in this my movement.this party was formed to fight GEJ and PDP.our Patron is one of the cleanest politician in Nigeria history his name is chief Tony Fix it Anenih. long live Nigeria,long live Atiku presidential candidate of LOOTING AND FRAUD PROGRESSIVE PARTY.LFPP Power to the thieves........

hmmm, are you sure you want my support cos if i ever join you i will only help in ruining you party down. Come to think of it, has Atiku reached out to you too cos we hear he is doling out millions to anybody that support his cause?

chris Ndu said:

Bridget,Michael  i need ur support in this my movement.this party was formed to fight GEJ and PDP.our Patron is one of the cleanest politician in Nigeria history his name is chief Tony Fix it Anenih. long live Nigeria,long live Atiku presidential candidate of LOOTING AND FRAUD PROGRESSIVE PARTY.LFPP Power to the thieves........

not yet,as Leonard works hard for Gej to win.so iam working on my new Party to win with Atiku.we are not that corrupt just a few houses he had in US and Europe and few millions here and there.u cant compare my candidate with bad people like OBJ or IBB.vote wisely.vote L.F.P.P

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
hmmm, are you sure you want my support cos if i ever join you i will only help in ruining you party down. Come to think of it, has Atiku reached out to you too cos we hear he is doling out millions to anybody that support his cause?

chris Ndu said:

all ur party men and chieftains are doomed

chris Ndu said:
not yet,as Leonard works hard for Gej to win.so iam working on my new Party to win with Atiku.we are not that corrupt just a few houses he had in US and Europe and few millions here and there.u cant compare my candidate with bad people like OBJ or IBB.vote wisely.vote L.F.P.P

chris Ndu said:

L.F.P.P will surprise u all.
they shall all be disgraced

chris Ndu said:
L.F.P.P will surprise u all.

Atiku is in trouble.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Na laugh i dey laugh.
Leo u dey laff, Chris needs your experience in campaigns, mobilising, strategising and otherwise to ensure defeat at the polls

Leonard Eke said:
@Bridget, its not that easy but if you succeed then that your rawlings formular will come to play

Bridget Nzeribe said:
while you guys are doing all that l'll be behind the scene doing my own thing ie making sure that in 3weeks l'll walk away with trillions of naira.

Leo u dey laff, Chris needs your experience in campaigns, mobilising, strategising and otherwise to ensure defeat at the polls

Leonard Eke said:
@Bridget, u will be supprise that you will try but will remain visible

Bridget Nzeribe said:
Everything is possible once the determination is there.I'm not a coward and trust me before they'll set the Rawlings code l'll be invicible and you know what that means.

@Bridget, its not that easy but if you succeed then that your rawlings formular will come to play

Bridget Nzeribe said:
while you guys are doing all that l'll be behind the scene doing my own thing ie making sure that in 3weeks l'll walk away with trillions of naira.

Leonard Eke said:

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service