it is very clear that GEJ will win the pdp ticket.i have a word for Atiku,i'v started a new political party and wish to give him ticket to become president.my party;LOOTING AND FRAUD PROGRESSIVE PARTY,we beleive in zoning thats why we want Atiku as president,Orji kalu as vp,James Ibori as Senate president.give us 8 years we will make this country worse than Zimbabwe and Somalia.vote wisely,vote for LOOTING AND FRAUD PROGRESSIVE PARTY

Views: 392

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Bridget, Pls educate us more on "the power of a woman works like fire" if I may ask is it every woman that has this power you talk about? lol
leo tell her o, make she know say men's power is water that puts off their fire

Leonard Eke said:
@Bridget, Pls educate us more on "the power of a woman works like fire" if I may ask is it every woman that has this power you talk about? lol
i have managed to recruit all of u to my party,Bridget will be our accountant.lol
The only way i will agree to join ur party is if all ur corrupt officials renounce corruption openly and dance naked in eagle square then come out on CNN and pledge their loyalty on GEJ

chris Ndu said:
i have managed to recruit all of u to my party,Bridget will be our accountant.lol
apt description of a man whose only contribution to nation building is a selfish pursuit of power, to amass wealth.
apt description of a man whose only contribution to nation building is a selfish pursuit of power, to amass wealth.
Do not count your chickens before they hatch.
Remember the case of the GNPP presidential candidate who indicated publicly that the State House was his (next) address. Another candidate, an unassuming elder statesman, became President.
James 4:10 “Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up.”
James 4(NKJV): 13. Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city, spend a year there, buy and sell, and make a profit”; “14 whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. 15 Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that.” 16 But now you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil.”
They will harm u oh
who?

Omezilem Ekereowa said:
They will harm u oh
Typical nigerians 4 u,,always finding a way 2 make a mockery of serios situations,,anyway dats wots bn helpn us survive....by d way,,whch post una go give me???...lol
you go de arrange rally venues and ensure every one has a sit to sit. L.O.L

chudi nwajagu said:
Typical nigerians 4 u,,always finding a way 2 make a mockery of serios situations,,anyway dats wots bn helpn us survive....by d way,,whch post una go give me???...lol
my brother that was quite thoughtful of u! But u didn't say who's going to chair d party. Could it be Amadu or uncle Bode?

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service