Two phones on the charge-one of them belonging to the salesgirl-was stolen from a store. A man that visited the next store was so moved with pity that he offered to give the salesgirl his spare phone pending when he wil need it. After about 45 days the man came for his phone,and the girl starts dribbling her that she exchanged the phone with her friend's phone-a much lower phone-and that her friend is now nowhere to be found. The man suspected a fowlplay and threatened to call the police. The girl told him to do whatever he likes. Hmmm why do people pay back evil for good? A man not her boyfriend and that has no interest in her whatsoever just helped her out, and just look at the ingratitude. What do u think the man should do? What will u do if u were the man?

Views: 135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The man should let the phone go,God will repay to every person for his/her did.
I would not have given my phone to a strange woman in that way,The man must have been swallowed by the girl's crocodile tears.If i give a girl my phone as he did,i'll be able to forget it.So,my advice is simple;He should talk to her and see if she changes her mind,if she fails,let him collect that cheap one the girl is willing to give him.if he can't use it,he should give it to someone who needs a phone.big lesson for him,don't give your phone to strangers.
Simple and Sympathetic man meets a Smart 'pick pocket' girl. He should look into her eyes and tell her I FORGIVE YOU BUT DON'T DO IT AGAIN ,YOU WON'T BE SO LUCKY NEXT TIME. I feel sorry for the next person that genuinely needs his help!
Let the phone go, except he has other hidden motives
The girl may think she has played on the intelligence of the man, but nemesis will catch up with her.  It is true that the man played on emotions, but the beneficiary should not have abused the gesture.  The thing to do is to leave judgment with God because if he decides to make a case out of it, the girl will deny ever collecting a phone from him since the young man does not know her personally and it will be difficult to convince anyone that you gave your phone to a stranger.  A lot of interpretations can be given to his action.
The man allowed emotions to over-ride his sense of judgment.  He should not have given out his phone to a stranger who might not be saying the truth after all.

chris Ndu said:
I would not have given my phone to a strange woman in that way,The man must have been swallowed by the girl's crocodile tears.If i give a girl my phone as he did,i'll be able to forget it.So,my advice is simple;He should talk to her and see if she changes her mind,if she fails,let him collect that cheap one the girl is willing to give him.if he can't use it,he should give it to someone who needs a phone.big lesson for him,don't give your phone to strangers.
You are so right bro!

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
The man allowed emotions to over-ride his sense of judgment.  He should not have given out his phone to a stranger who might not be saying the truth after all.

chris Ndu said:
The man should simply and totally ignore the wh*** situation as if it never happened. And leave the girl with a troubling conscience that wil hunt her for live. He can even come around there but should never say a word to her or talk about any phone-not to talk of even collecting any lower phone from her-whatsoever. Just like most of u have suggested,just to let go is the best solution to the issue.
Anything order than this will do more harm than good to the man.  He simply has to let go.

Mavos said:
The man should simply and totally ignore the wh*** situation as if it never happened. And leave the girl with a troubling conscience that wil hunt her for live. He can even come around there but should never say a word to her or talk about any phone-not to talk of even collecting any lower phone from her-whatsoever. Just like most of u have suggested,just to let go is the best solution to the issue.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service