PARTIAL LIST OF THE LOST BOOKS OF THE BIBLE!!!

Views: 1065

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lilypink,you are correct.
The people need to free their minds and how can they do that;through knowledge.
With knowledge comes everything.
Iam here and this is all what i can share with others.
Peace.

Lilypink said:
Actually, I think our war is not with the Europeans but with those with power, who need to maintain the ignorance of the masses to keep them in their position. If we do not direct our battle to the right source then we have already lost the fight. The battle is in our own mind as you say, we need to be set free from the shackles of slavery and dominion in our mind. We think only of our own gain and needs, we don't care about the welfare of others and that has a direct impact on our environment and our relations with others.

Ed Tibikimi Wasini said:
Lilypink,yes my name is Ed.
Hotep means peace.
We have a psychological and information war with europeans,so there is room for anything them.
The war goes on and we must win.It is mental.They have hidden a lot of truth from us and about us, now we dig them up to prove their lies.
The europeans are liars and we must face them down.We are here with them in the heart of europe to do this without fears.
Peace and Love.
Hope is not a wrong apology.

Lilypink said:
Ed I don't know what color she is ... I don't know if she is pink or brown, when we sign up on sites like this we do not present our real selves, so we need to ensure that are comments and statements are edifying to the readers, if we want to educate them. I enjoy reading your thread.

By the way you didn't answer my question .... why did you sign off as Hotep? I thought your name was Ed, is it some spiritual name?
@ MUSA , please tell him that again. I personally want to know what he is agitating for, but im sorry he is a half baked illuminati scholar. anyway let me tell you people what i understand from my little investigation on this person (tibikimi wasine). His real name is mr EDWIN AKA FROM MY INVESTIGATION ON WORLD EMAIL DATA BANK , IN BOTH EMAIL ADRESSES HE IS USING ON VOC NON OF THE PICTURES ARE TRUE REPRICA OF THE SAID PERSON , HE IS FROM EASTERN NIGNIGERIA ,IMO STATE OF NIGERIA TO BE PRESICED. I AM READY TO TELL MORE ABOUT THIS FELLOW AFTER MY INVESTIGATIONs. THIS IS SOCIAL NETWORK . ed MIND HOW YOU ADRESS PEOPLE IF YOU DONT WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN JAIL.

Muhammad Musa said:
Ed Tibikimi Wasini , You kept skirting round and yet have made no point. One does not require a special knowlege to read and understand the Bible or the Quran...these are Books plain and simple,instructional and authoritative.
You kept ranting about metaphysics, all these exposition will lead you to nowhere, since the doctrine have not expose to you the purpose of mankind on earth or the existence of the supreme One. Every thing have a nucleus and this the power house, source of inspiration, comfort and sustenance; in the spiritual realm, God is the nucleus, the alfa and omega, the prophets and books are an admonition to mankind...to awaken our subconscious of the existence and mightiness of the I AM....Until you are able to give this forum a literary expose of your alien doctrine rather than talking like FELA or MALCOLM X, other wise we will unanimous discard you.
ALICIA,it is laughable.
Calling me half baked illuminati scholar.
Well,that's cool, it's your own take.
Iam doing exactly what is required of me.
We take no offence and under control by the Elders.
Ashe.

ALICIA said:
@ MUSA , please tell him that again. I personally want to know what he is agitating for, but im sorry he is a half baked illuminati scholar. anyway let me tell you people what i understand from my little investigation on this person (tibikimi wasine). His real name is mr EDWIN AKA FROM MY INVESTIGATION ON WORLD EMAIL DATA BANK , IN BOTH EMAIL ADRESSES HE IS USING ON VOC NON OF THE PICTURES ARE TRUE REPRICA OF THE SAID PERSON , HE IS FROM EASTERN NIGNIGERIA ,IMO STATE OF NIGERIA TO BE PRESICED. I AM READY TO TELL MORE ABOUT THIS FELLOW AFTER MY INVESTIGATIONs. THIS IS SOCIAL NETWORK . ed MIND HOW YOU ADRESS PEOPLE IF YOU DONT WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN JAIL.

Muhammad Musa said:
Ed Tibikimi Wasini , You kept skirting round and yet have made no point. One does not require a special knowlege to read and understand the Bible or the Quran...these are Books plain and simple,instructional and authoritative.
You kept ranting about metaphysics, all these exposition will lead you to nowhere, since the doctrine have not expose to you the purpose of mankind on earth or the existence of the supreme One. Every thing have a nucleus and this the power house, source of inspiration, comfort and sustenance; in the spiritual realm, God is the nucleus, the alfa and omega, the prophets and books are an admonition to mankind...to awaken our subconscious of the existence and mightiness of the I AM....Until you are able to give this forum a literary expose of your alien doctrine rather than talking like FELA or MALCOLM X, other wise we will unanimous discard you.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service