PARTIAL LIST OF THE LOST BOOKS OF THE BIBLE!!!

Views: 1069

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ALICIA,you are very happy for black people to pray to a blue eye jesus like you.
You are feeling good because my people have been duped by your european killer brothers.
Did you watch the videos i posted how the europeans burned and hang black people?
You are a pink/european trash good for nothing sucker,and ain't got no space for your type.
Your people have done so much damage to my people,don't mess with me.
You are a cracker.
You are my enemy.
Keep clear.

ALICIA said:
An illuminati scholar on the loss, your preachings is like a drop of water in the ocean. tibikimi wasini an anti christ. why cant you profer a solution to the problems facing you as a nigerian youth in this 21st century. stop chasing shadows because christ is living.
Ed Tibikimi Wasini , You kept skirting round and yet have made no point. One does not require a special knowlege to read and understand the Bible or the Quran...these are Books plain and simple,instructional and authoritative.
You kept ranting about metaphysics, all these exposition will lead you to nowhere, since the doctrine have not expose to you the purpose of mankind on earth or the existence of the supreme One.
Every thing have a nucleus and this the power house, source of inspiration, comfort and sustenance; in the spiritual realm, God is the nucleus, the alfa and omega, the prophets and books are an admonition to mankind...to awaken our subconscious of the existence and mightiness of the I AM....Until you are able to give this forum a literary expose of your alien doctrine rather than talking like FELA or MALCOLM X, other wise we will unanimous discard you.
Muhammad Musa,CHRISTIANITY was established by Emperor Constantine of Rome.
Probably,you don't know this fact.
Jesus christ was created by the council of nicea 325 A.D.
The burst of the fake christ statue is in the London museum.
He is Ptolemy 1(Serapis a Greek)of Egypt.
Iam dealing with real documentation and facts.
The bible is a coded language and you don't know.
I don't debate nor argue,because you can simply know those without facts.
If you have got only the bible to read then, i am sorry you are locked down.
Like to read some books i can get you a list.
Every bit of information you get from me,please go to research first before you ask any question.
I'll be prepared to quote books ,the authors and the pages for you if you have any doubts.
We don't fumble with knowledge
Knowledge is Power.
Knowledge is Freedom.
Please read "VATICAN ASSASINS" by Dr.Eric Phelps.
This should be an eye opener for my introdution.
You think iam ranting,you will wallow in your-----.

Muhammad Musa said:
Ed Tibikimi Wasini , You kept skirting round and yet have made no point. One does not require a special knowlege to read and understand the Bible or the Quran...these are Books plain and simple,instructional and authoritative.
You kept ranting about metaphysics, all these exposition will lead you to nowhere, since the doctrine have not expose to you the purpose of mankind on earth or the existence of the supreme One.
Every thing have a nucleus and this the power house, source of inspiration, comfort and sustenance; in the spiritual realm, God is the nucleus, the alfa and omega, the prophets and books are an admonition to mankind...to awaken our subconscious of the existence and mightiness of the I AM....Until you are able to give this forum a literary expose of your alien doctrine rather than talking like FELA or MALCOLM X, other wise we will unanimous discard you.
ALICIA,B**** TAIL ASS,chritianity was established by Emperor Constantine of Rome.He is your brother.
This is what you and your brothers are,barbaric bastards.
Now, the biggest weapons of the arch deceivers (europeans)is to steal our cultural legacies. Not only have they stolen our lands, but they have also succeeded in stealing our ancestors as well, which is a much more sinister type of robbery. They adopt the culture and language (then proceed to corrupt them beyond recognition) of the regions of Black people that they invaded and settled, either through warfare or slowly through social and economic infiltration. Then after some centuries they claim all our great ancestors as their own.
This is by far the most effective way to deceive.Mixing the story of a real Black God by making him white to promote the idea of white supremacy at the beginning, so that the "white-is superior" "Black-is-inferior" scenario is established early by implication. Upon a closer look, it becomes clear that like chameleons, they continually adapted themselves to every change in the situation to put themselves at an advantage.Europeans throughout all history have chosen the path of evil because it better suits their nature as un-natural human kind.
“There will be rulers reigning over the Earth who will think of themselves as modern and superior; they shall rule through leaders of nations, and these leaders shall be men of vulgar, corrupt disposition, having a violent temper, and ever addicted to falsehood and evil. They will inflict death on women, children and animals (through their wars and plagues); they will seize upon the property of their subjects; they will be however of limited and temporary power only as they will for the most part rapidly rise and fall in meteoric short careers; the lives of these leaders will be short, they will be physically and mentally ill from their insatiable desires and habits; and they will display but little of spiritual conscience.”

“The peoples of various countries, influenced by propaganda of their leaders, will follow the example of their leaders, and the Barbarians of materialism (in America and Europe) will be powerful in their patronage of the leaders of the less materially advanced countries; the more pure-minded and spiritual tribes (and social groupings) of their peoples shall be neglected and exploited so that those peoples shall be enslaved, suffer and perish in great numbers.”
“In all nations, wealth and spirituality will decrease day by day until the entire world will be corrupt, crooked and depraved. Then property alone will confer rank or high reputation; money will be the only object of devotion and dedication in people; the vicissitudes of physical sexual desire will be the only and fleeting bond of union between the sexes; women will be regarded as nothing but objects of sexual gratification; and falsehood will be the only means of success in litigation.”

ALICIA said:
An illuminati scholar on the loss, your preachings is like a drop of water in the ocean. tibikimi wasini an anti christ. why cant you profer a solution to the problems facing you as a nigerian youth in this 21st century. stop chasing shadows because christ is living.
Muhammad Musa ,
THE SUPPRESSED GOSPELS AND EPISTLES OF THE ORIGINAL NEW TESTAMENT OF JESUS THE CHRIST AND OTHER PORTIONS OF THE ANCIENT HOLY SCRIPTURES.NOW EXTANT, ATTRIBUTED TO HIS APOSTLES, AND THEIR DISCIPLES,AND VENERATED BY THE PRIMITIVE CHRISTIAN CHURCHES DURING THE FIRST FOUR CENTURIES, BUT SINCE, AFTER VIOLENT DISPUTATIONS FORBIDDEN BY THE BISHOPS OF THE NICENE COUNCIL, IN THE REIGN OF THE EMPEROR CONSTANTINE AND OMITTED FROM THE CATHOLICS AND PROTESTANT EDITIONS OF THE NEW TESTAMENT, BY ITS COMPILERS TRANSLATED FROM THE ORIGINAL TONGUES, WITH HISTORICAL REFERENCES TO THEIR AUTHENTICITY,BY ARCHBISHOP WAKE.

THE ORDER OF ALL THE FORBIDDEN BOOKS OF THE NEW TESTAMENT WITH THEIR PROPER NAMES, AND NUMBER OF CHAPTERS.

CONTENTS:
Mary
Protevangelion
I. Infancy
II. Infancy
Nicodemus
Christ and Abgarus
Laodiceans
Paul and Seneca
Acts of Paul and Thecla
I. Clement
II. Clement
Barnabas
Ephesians
Magnesians
Trallians
Romans
Philadelphians
Smyrnaeans
Polycarp
Philippians
I. Hermas--Visions
II. Hermas--Commands
III. Hermas--Similitudes

Muhammad Musa said:
Tibikimi Wasini, stick to your doctrine, all this crap that you narrated was an ancient belief of the ungodly, pagans and unholy people that are filled with demonic spirit...since u can come up with 28 Books which you ascribed that they are missing in the present day Bible,and blindly arrogating to yourself the knowledge of mystic religions, why can't you give us a glimpse of what the 28 books stand for? are they in contradiction to other Books of the Bible, or were the similar narration of some of the epistle?
I think it unfair that insults need to be thrown into a really good thread, Ed you devalue your statements when you start to throw insults at others, I thought you were enlightened and new the right path - according to what you have said. Because a member posts a picture of a white women as their photo, doesn't mean they're white.

As individuals we have alot to account for because we make our own decisions, but should we recieve the blame for the bad decisions our ancestors made in the past?

Why do you sign off as Hotep? Is that your name?
Lilypink ,THEN I AM VERY SORRY.
I AM NOT AT WAR WITH MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
MY WAR IS WITH EUROPEANS.
I AM REALLY SORRY AND I'LL APOLOGIZE TO ALICIA.
PEACE AND LOVE.

Lilypink said:
I think it unfair that insults need to be thrown into a really good thread, Ed you devalue your statements when you start to throw insults at others, I thought you were enlightened and new the right path - according to what you have said. Because a member posts a picture of a white women as their photo, doesn't mean they're white.

As individuals we have alot to account for because we make our own decisions, but should we recieve the blame for the bad decisions our ancestors made in the past?

Why do you sign off as Hotep? Is that your name?
ALICIA,I HAVE JUST BEEN INFORMED BY SOMEONE THAT YOU ARE NOT A EUROPEAN.
BUT WHY DON'T YOU RESPOND THAT YOU ARE NOT A PINKWOMAN.
I DO APOLOGIZE WHOLE-HEARTEDLY.
IAM NOT AT WAR WITH A SISTER NO MATTER OUR DIFFERENCES.
IAM ALWAYS ON OUR ENEMIES,AND FOR SURE I'VE BEEN HARD ON YOU,THAT IS REGRETTABLE.
THE PICTURE ON YOUR PAGE IS A PINKWOMAN AND THAT WAS THE PROBLEM.
FROM NOW ON IAM GOING TO TREAT AS A SISTER EMPRESS.
PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY.
IT WAS NOT MY INTENTION.
PEACE AND LOVE.

ALICIA said:
Lilypink ,but remember she never said she a sister.
Don't get me wrong I'll never apologize to my enemies ;are you sure that your information is level about her ALICIA?
Anyway,because of you here is the copy of my apology to ALICIA few moments ago;check it.

ALICIA,I HAVE JUST BEEN INFORMED BY SOMEONE THAT YOU ARE NOT A EUROPEAN.
BUT WHY DON'T YOU RESPOND THAT YOU ARE NOT A PINKWOMAN.
I DO APOLOGIZE WHOLE-HEARTEDLY.
IAM NOT AT WAR WITH A SISTER NO MATTER OUR DIFFERENCES.
IAM ALWAYS ON OUR ENEMIES,AND FOR SURE I'VE BEEN HARD ON YOU,THAT IS REGRETTABLE.
THE PICTURE ON YOUR PAGE IS A PINKWOMAN AND THAT WAS THE PROBLEM.
FROM NOW ON IAM GOING TO TREAT AS A SISTER EMPRESS.
PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY.
IT WAS NOT MY INTENTION.
PEACE AND LOVE.

Hotep means peace.
Ed I don't know what color she is ... I don't know if she is pink or brown, when we sign up on sites like this we do not present our real selves, so we need to ensure that are comments and statements are edifying to the readers, if we want to educate them. I enjoy reading your thread.

By the way you didn't answer my question .... why did you sign off as Hotep? I thought your name was Ed, is it some spiritual name?
Lilypink,yes my name is Ed.
Hotep means peace.
We have a psychological and information war with europeans,so there is room for anything them.
The war goes on and we must win.It is mental.They have hidden a lot of truth from us and about us, now we dig them up to prove their lies.
The europeans are liars and we must face them down.We are here with them in the heart of europe to do this without fears.
Peace and Love.
Hope is not a wrong apology.

Lilypink said:
Ed I don't know what color she is ... I don't know if she is pink or brown, when we sign up on sites like this we do not present our real selves, so we need to ensure that are comments and statements are edifying to the readers, if we want to educate them. I enjoy reading your thread.

By the way you didn't answer my question .... why did you sign off as Hotep? I thought your name was Ed, is it some spiritual name?
Actually, I think our war is not with the Europeans but with those with power, who need to maintain the ignorance of the masses to keep them in their position. If we do not direct our battle to the right source then we have already lost the fight. The battle is in our own mind as you say, we need to be set free from the shackles of slavery and dominion in our mind. We think only of our own gain and needs, we don't care about the welfare of others and that has a direct impact on our environment and our relations with others.

Ed Tibikimi Wasini said:
Lilypink,yes my name is Ed.
Hotep means peace.
We have a psychological and information war with europeans,so there is room for anything them.
The war goes on and we must win.It is mental.They have hidden a lot of truth from us and about us, now we dig them up to prove their lies.
The europeans are liars and we must face them down.We are here with them in the heart of europe to do this without fears.
Peace and Love.
Hope is not a wrong apology.

Lilypink said:

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service