By slashing the governor's security vote from 6.5 billion naira down to 2 billion naira just to enable him fullfill his electoral promise of free education,Owelle Rochas has demonstrated enough courage and will power to carry the people along. This singular gesture is revealing as it is an eye opener. The people of Imo state can look in agonizing retrospect to see what the past admnistrations in the state did with the security vote. This is one sacrifice the people's governor can make and I believe this is just the begining of better things for the state.

Views: 246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is a roght step in the right direction, an indication that the people's governor has come on board.  He should however be mindful of praise singers and political vultures.
Nigerian's need a true Governor of the people, but the godfathers do not accept that idear, Governor Rochas, should be aware of sycophant leader's, because the are the people that kill Imo state.
I wish him 2continue leadg wel.
I wish him 2keep it up.
I wish him well. And I want him to speedily hasten d slashing of the school fees paid by IMSU students.
yes, mr. Edit, but what I want him to look closely is the area of sanitation.I'm pleading with the Gov. ROCHAS, To allow those on sanitation to continue their work so as to keep IMO STATE in that green and clean position,Im not from there, but I always cherish the evironment.everyone loves good thing.
All that the governor wants to do is to review the employment as a result of the way and manner it was done.  The last administration waited till the last minute to release the job offer, which makes the entire process a suspect.

Idongesit Etim James said:
yes, mr. Edit, but what I want him to look closely is the area of sanitation.I'm pleading with the Gov. ROCHAS, To allow those on sanitation to continue their work so as to keep IMO STATE in that green and clean position,Im not from there, but I always cherish the evironment.everyone loves good thing.

OTHER GOVERNORS SHOULD LEARN FROM HIM.I WISH HIM SUCESS

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service