As a nation, we need just one point agenda-NEPA/PHCN shikena.

Views: 418

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Am thrilled by your punchy addition that states that if we could have uninterrupted 12-hour supply of electricity daily, we would gain a lot in creativity and economic growth. I mean just 12 hours. You are very very koret.

With a regular 12-hour daily supply of electricity, people can plan. The hotel and hospitality industry in Nigeria has become so expensive for its owner and patronizers because of power problems and accompanying cost of buying diesel and petrol. Most businesses had closed and still closing. And some people call themselves Leaders. SHAME TO ALL OF THEM.

Francis Nmeribe said:
My brother Edwin, you are right. If we have electricity for only 12 hours of the 24 hours in a day, there would be so much creativity and economic growth.
ISHAO ABDULLAH, you seem to be a very funny person.Did you say OBJ came up with multiple programmes and ended up with GSM ...laugh..thats really funny. Again that would have served as a good leason or don't they learn from mistakes...read my message to the president, we are all in comformity with this one point thing. If Nigerians in abroad are saying the same things as people at at home, there must be something right with it then. why woun't they take that as a leason and just do what we are campaighnng for, the almighty one point aganda and allow us the masses to fail this time and give them room to crtize us as they may want to think we are.......But i will still give credit to obj for one thing consolidation of the banking sector. Every other programme failed apart from one which is not really bad.
Please i want to beg Nigerians to dedicate our energies and resources to one area - The One Point Agenda. At the time we start talking about OBJ and other political gladiators, we will derail and the enemies of our great country will be laughing.

I can bet with even my handset that if a referendum is conducted on the subject matter today, Nigerians will overwhelmingly say GIVE US POWER.
anyanwu emmanuel emeka said:
ISHAO ABDULLAH, you seem to be a very funny person.Did you say OBJ came up with multiple programmes and ended up with GSM ...laugh..thats really funny. Again that would have served as a good leason or don't they learn from mistakes...read my message to the president, we are all in comformity with this one point thing. If Nigerians in abroad are saying the same things as people at at home, there must be something right with it then. why woun't they take that as a leason and just do what we are campaighnng for, the almighty one point aganda and allow us the masses to fail this time and give them room to crtize us as they may want to think we are.......But i will still give credit to obj for one thing consolidation of the banking sector. Every other programme failed apart from one which is not really bad.
Nice Post......

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service