As a nation, we need just one point agenda-NEPA/PHCN shikena.

Views: 418

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hahahahaha...............well said
Read my comment very well. Once there's power, all other thongs will fall in place. Most of our companies that closed shop as a result of "no lait" will come back. And employment "go jabrata".
You are 100 and 1% right....once that is sorted, all other things will fall in place...Thats what my message to the president is all about. Tell that lady asking about job opportunities, inform her i said she should pray for light first and i will quarantee employing her to employ others ok
Abasiama ette, i have taken time to read all your contribution and noted your comments makes a great deal of sense and greater degree of morality or sanity. i will make you minister for morality in my cabinate at some piont in the future. People looking for marriage should see and make attempt of folks like you, other than having interest in idiots and empty vessels...pardon me if you are married ...lol.
Thanks. Just one point agenda. am happy you are now with me on this.

Abasiama Ette said:
I could not agree with you more.
Am very sure you are now with me on this. Am currently in lagos for a programme but reside in Abuja. people outside Abuja use to think that because we are in the FCT, we enjoy uninterrupted power supply. The whole country is suffering and businesses are folding up. Abuja and Lagos na di sem fo lait mata. And na so fo ol ova Naija.

Bridget Nzeribe said:
bro plz wake up and face reality.what about job opportunities?
Your one point agenda is in line with the comment I made when the Acting President assumed command. The past leaders became jack of all trades master of none. OBJ came up with multiple agendas and ended up with GSM. Eriata said it all that when electricity is provided all other things will fall in place". Think of this, with electricity in NAIJA, 40 per cent of our unemployed individuals could become self employed. Our industries could pick up, commence production and employ at least 35 per cent of the unemployed labour force. Then, the multiplier effect of the industrial growth/development will provide jobs for at least 15-20 per cent
I could not agree more, there is no country in the World that can move forward without static electricity.
A steady power supply will increase the average life expectancy of Nigerians from 46.8 years to who knows when.
Definitely it will open doors to job creation which in turn will boost the Economy.
the 'people in power know' we need electricity. Even they will agree with you on this. They are just not ready for the consequences......
Thanks mai broda. Di power mata don pas bi keful.

Michael Okeke said:
I could not agree more, there is no country in the World that can move forward without static electricity.
A steady power supply will increase the average life expectancy of Nigerians from 46.8 years to who knows when.
Definitely it will open doors to job creation which in turn will boost the Economy.
Thank you so much for your contribution. I used to wonder how our leaders who travel around the world would come back and still stay without electricity. And they call themselves leaders. Leaders without shame.

ISHAQ ABDULLAH said:
Your one point agenda is in line with the comment I made when the Acting President assumed command. The past leaders became jack of all trades master of none. OBJ came up with multiple agendas and ended up with GSM. Eriata said it all that when electricity is provided all other things will fall in place". Think of this, with electricity in NAIJA, 40 per cent of our unemployed individuals could become self employed. Our industries could pick up, commence production and employ at least 35 per cent of the unemployed labour force. Then, the multiplier effect of the industrial growth/development will provide jobs for at least 15-20 per cent
My brother Edwin, you are right. If we have electricity for only 12 hours of the 24 hours in a day, there would be so much creativity and economic growth.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service