on Why I want Al-Mustapha freed – IBB 2 days ago

Suppose he was tried quickly in military tribunal and executed like you executed Gideon, he would not have had this 14 years of opportunity of eating and s******* he is still enjoying,  telling stories like woman another woman snatched her boy friend.

If court release Mustapha, it's up to court. If Mustapha has case to answer and court is holding him for that, it's up to court not IBB.

Views: 459

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He is entitled to his opinion but he cannot fast-tack the judicial process.  He has to wait till the final determination of the case.
IBB still thinks he is the same Maradona. If not for him, will Al-Mustafa be there in the first place? If he had not annulled the June 12 election, arrested Abiola, hand over to a weak Shenekon, saw Abach take over, will Mustafa be where he is today? He should keep quiet and go back to his stolen wealth.
No matter what we think of Mustapha,13 years is a long time to conclude investigation and convinction if found guilty.May i correct Anthony in that Gideon Okah's example was way out of the question.He was a coupist,and he knows the consequence of his actions.Mustapha as we still say alledgedly committed these crimes and he is standing trial for.I'll like to see him convicted and jailed instead of this unending trial.
Mr. Ndu, Mustapha's case would have been concluded before now but for the many distractions from the main issue.  Recall also that about two trial judges have resigned from this case before the appointment of the present one.  However, if Mustapha is convicted in the end, the years he has spent in detention will be added to his jail term.  Nevertheless, there is every need to give accelerated hearing to this case so that it will be dispensed with within the shortest possible time.

chris Ndu said:
No matter what we think of Mustapha,13 years is a long time to conclude investigation and convinction if found guilty.May i correct Anthony in that Gideon Okah's example was way out of the question.He was a coupist,and he knows the consequence of his actions.Mustapha as we still say alledgedly committed these crimes and he is standing trial for.I'll like to see him convicted and jailed instead of this unending trial.
The why is not important. What is important is that he was alledged to have commited crimes against the state and must be tried accordingly.
...and if he is convicted, he will serve his jail term or face death sentence as recommended.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
The why is not important. What is important is that he was alledged to have commited crimes against the state and must be tried accordingly.
That's the point i was making.Mustapha and his group were evil,But the state should try him and if convicted sentence him accordingly.I think,13 years is enough time to carry out any investigation needed to convict or discharge any suspect.You are very correct,if convicted,the years will be added,What if he was innocent,we will now pay him Millions or billions in compensation for 13 years he was held.They should do it and fast.I hope he is convicted as i don't believe those rubbish he keep feeding them with.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
Mr. Ndu, Mustapha's case would have been concluded before now but for the many distractions from the main issue.  Recall also that about two trial judges have resigned from this case before the appointment of the present one.  However, if Mustapha is convicted in the end, the years he has spent in detention will be added to his jail term.  Nevertheless, there is every need to give accelerated hearing to this case so that it will be dispensed with within the shortest possible time.

chris Ndu said:
Mr. Ndu, this is just the beginning.  Do you think Mustapha will accept the verdict of the Court if he  is eventually convicted?  He will go to the appeal court to challange the verdict and may eventually land in the Supreme Court.  So it is not a case that will end in the foreseeable future.

chris Ndu said:
That's the point i was making.Mustapha and his group were evil,But the state should try him and if convicted sentence him accordingly.I think,13 years is enough time to carry out any investigation needed to convict or discharge any suspect.You are very correct,if convicted,the years will be added,What if he was innocent,we will now pay him Millions or billions in compensation for 13 years he was held.They should do it and fast.I hope he is convicted as i don't believe those rubbish he keep feeding them with.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

chris Ndu said:

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service