Recently, Obama gave his support for same sex marriage in which analysis have proven that is nothing but a political calculation bearing in mind that 50% of Americans supports this evil practice with 48% not in support. The question now is, is Obama to blame or the American society?

Views: 229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What Obama has just done is a reflection of the American society.

He is playing politics with it cos i sure know he will scream blue murder if a woman comes to ask for his daughter's hand in marriage.
You are very right. He would be not have given his daughter in marriage to another lady am sure. It is I agree a reflection of the American society

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
He is playing politics with it cos i sure know he will scream blue murder if a woman comes to ask for his daughter's hand in marriage.

Mich, you are right.  We are seeing the ressurection of Sodom and Gomorrah.  May God help us.

Omojarabi Olorunfemi Wasiu said:

You are very right. He would be not have given his daughter in marriage to another lady am sure. It is I agree a reflection of the American society

Okolobah Efe Michael said:

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service