on More military presence in FCT – Ihejirika( Counter comment).

on More military presence in FCT – Ihejirika 15 hours ago

Should not have used Biafran nation as your name, that dream nation is not made of rubbish. Was expecting you should comment on lack of discipline among some commissioned and non commissioned military officers that resulted in Badagry shooting/recent female air force officer driver or at least congratulate the out going general.

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You could do better by making us understand you better instead of keeping us hanging.

Indecipline among our uniform men is a thing of concern to someone like me.
Me too, bros

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

You could do better by making us understand you better instead of keeping us hanging.

Someone by the name Biafran Nation was commenting rubbish on national news, if you click on this link More military presence in FCT – Ihejirika
and scroll down, you will track down the fool.
Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

There is nothing wrong with the  presence of the military in FCT.  Right now, our internal security is threatened and the police are incapable of effective policing.  So the presence of the military to me is to complement the efforts of the police in order to ensure security of lives and properties, not only of the government, but also that of the citizens.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service