on Libyans to determine Gaddafi’s fate – US(Counter comment 1)

on Libyans to determine Gaddafi’s fate – US yesterday

Why useless Americans? what else you want them to say or didn't you read the article before commenting? This column is nigeria ground, green white green. Respect those colors, forget about who introduce that to us. We play balls here but we play it clean positive harmonious lovely and peacefully, not blind hatred to those who love us.

Libyans problem is deeply pathetic, just hope Americans will kept to their word not to interfere on Gaddafi faith if he agreed to resign, that it should not be the decision of Libyan opposing forces only,but decision of all Libyans including Gaddafi supporters after his resignation.

Gaddafi, I understood your position to fight till death. but the truth is those voices telling you to fight till death are not of Allah like you thought, it's rather of a devil because am sure by now AU must have guaranteed your safety to live in free world instead of in prison like those who want you dead want.

You may see resignation as a shame considering where you have been and where you dreamed to be before your rivals roll out jet fighters and bombers.

I'm not telling you not to fight till death because you are my senior and suppose to have common scene more than me, am rather saying you should consider the time and life wasted, treasures and nature destroyed, the fact that you'll not win this war even if it drag 20 years.

You may not be killed as you believe your people who you believe love you will protect you, but you should sacrifice for the sake of those among your people who loves you. Because, so long this war goes on so long their life and that of their children are made miserable till death.

If you don't trust AU will protected you from taking to Hague by your enemies, end up this s*** like Hitler and her mistress did inside under ground bunker and save the living who does not want war to live peaceful.

Save those who loves you from sufferings, sickness, daily death and destruction.

Views: 118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They have already made their intentions about Gaddafi known.  They want him out of power. Period.
Oust or capture him first, then they can decide his faith
It deserve to be out.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
It is only a matter of time.  He cannot resist for too long.

Samuel Amos Udoh said:
It deserve to be out.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service