on Ekwueme, Ekweremadu insist on PDP chair for S-East(Counter comment)

on Ekwueme, Ekweremadu insist on PDP chair for S-East 2 days ago

Ekweremadu or Ekwueme are not asking PDP to make either one of them PDP chairman, rather they are asking that a competent leader which eastern Nigerians has in abundant be appointed to complete their terms. We must not criticize blindly or unrelated, their demands are justified.

Views: 153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AS I said in your earlier write ups on this, South'East's tenure was botched by the untimely removal of Dr. Nwodo. it is only fair and just to allow the zone to produce another Chairman to continue from where stopped.
Exactly.
No body eats his cake n gets it back.This is the consequence of selfish interests.Yar'adua was imposed on the northerners n it gave birth to Joe.The westerners also got their own share when they lost in national assembly posts.If you want justice,please those so called chairmanship solicitors to turn their eyes to the creation of the remaining state in the south east.It yield better gains than ten national party chairmen.

When shall we stop this zoning stuff ?, even my friend charles has now agreed to zoning because it affect him as an easterner , But how long shall we sacrifice zoning on the alter of merit, until we develop that psycological consciencess and the spiritual desposition to champion a cause for  one common identity, patrotism and national loyality, in which an igbo man and a hausa man as well as a youruba man and ifik man sees them selves as people bind togather by certain affinty other than a mere corcion of a state hood nigeria is not one.

Agor, first I became an Igbo man before I became a Nigerian.  So whatever affects my race affects me.  We belong to a counry where every race speaks of its own interest.  Until we come to the consciousness of true nationalism, it shall remain so and for us to come to that, our leaders must show cause by leading by example. I cannot thow away my true identity/ 

AGOR said:

When shall we stop this zoning stuff ?, even my friend charles has now agreed to zoning because it affect him as an easterner , But how long shall we sacrifice zoning on the alter of merit, until we develop that psycological consciencess and the spiritual desposition to champion a cause for  one common identity, patrotism and national loyality, in which an igbo man and a hausa man as well as a youruba man and ifik man sees them selves as people bind togather by certain affinty other than a mere corcion of a state hood nigeria is not one.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service