on Boko Haram: FG no longer in charge – El-Rufai last week

If you think dialogue is not the issue, tell us what you think is the issue or should be done to end boko haram hide and seek genocide. ..Asking because you said no body knows who they are, mostly death of their leader you mentioned started the crisis.

Asking because indulging on past evil deeds never help those who indulge, moreover.The damage has been done just like same damage he did before his death, of which his die hard supporters are still doing at the moment.

Trading negative blames is not the solution,EL.Whoever has impartial solution to boko haram crisis should tell us or tell Nigerian government if he or she does not want to tell the people, we need to move on as a nation with sane citizens not baseless bloody struggles coming from few of northern politicians.

We must be sincere to be able to live as one people one nation, as well need to infuse much love and tolerance/ being accommodating in all our dealings with fellow Nigerians-else what Wole Soyinka is predicting shall come to pass.

The other day in news article, it was reported by alleged boko haram speaker that they don't want Islamic country again like they have been demanding but still want sharia law. As if it's what they said will happen, rubbish. Insult like that will no longer be tolerated by Nigerians, all Nigerians on Nigeria soil must live under Nigeria law.

It's either we are one secular Nigeria or no deal at all, those calling for sharia law can have it and those who want non religious law will have it as well.And please, stop saying this government is no longer in charge, because they are very much in charge of all Nigeria affairs. 

They are very much in control of boko haram crisis and currently doing their best and would have succeeded in closing boko haram issue by now, had it been some northern sympathizers of boko haram in present government were not sabotaging their effort to end boko haram crisis peacefully.

If there is no peace in the north, there is peace in the south west and east, made possible by this present government.So, they are very much in charge, and north can emulate from east west and south and live in peace like them.

Views: 305

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is a crime to equate Boko Haram with the struggle in Niger-Delta.  I am yet to understand the meaning of the call for dialogue when the group has made its intentions known. 

Call for dialogue as per how to disengage peacefully or continue the marriage with respect and tolerance among the married citizens.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

It is a crime to equate Boko Haram with the struggle in Niger-Delta.  I am yet to understand the meaning of the call for dialogue when the group has made its intentions known. 

That is a big question that the government alone can provide the answer.

Anthony Martin Okafor said:

Call for dialogue as per how to disengage peacefully or continue the marriage with respect and tolerance among the married citizens.

There is nothing happening to this Nation; Nigeria, by the act or art of any human being. The God, Allah, Olorun, Olowa, Chukwu, Arishikwu, Etc, is only asking every Nigerian to go back and develop his/her home land. Let every one obey, now or it will be too late. Nigeria We Hail Thee....

Mr. Irondi, you sound very tough and I wish it was within your powers to divide Nigeria.  However, recent and current events suggest so.  We are all keeping our fingers crossed.

ukonwa irondi said:

There is nothing happening to this Nation; Nigeria, by the act or art of any human being. The God, Allah, Olorun, Olowa, Chukwu, Arishikwu, Etc, is only asking every Nigerian to go back and develop his/her home land. Let every one obey, now or it will be too late. Nigeria We Hail Thee....

Mr. Charles, It will be very improper to think of dividing this nation now, bcos the west and the north have benefited from the federal than the rest of us. the federal built Lagos and Abuja with our common resources, leaving nothing for the rest of us from the federal. what I mean by my previous post is that, while the federal mobilizes resources to develop a similarity of Lagos and Abuja in the post independence East, Nigerians in general should individually go and develop their home states, instead of wasting in other states.......

Mr. Irondi, you sound very tough and I wish it was within your powers to divide Nigeria.  However, recent and current events suggest so.  We are all keeping our fingers crossed.

ukonwa irondi said:

In this case you are suggesting that we go back to regionalism.  The North cannot agree to this because of the immense benefits they are getting from the present structure.

ukonwa irondi said:

Mr. Charles, It will be very improper to think of dividing this nation now, bcos the west and the north have benefited from the federal than the rest of us. the federal built Lagos and Abuja with our common resources, leaving nothing for the rest of us from the federal. what I mean by my previous post is that, while the federal mobilizes resources to develop a similarity of Lagos and Abuja in the post independence East, Nigerians in general should individually go and develop their home states, instead of wasting in other states.......

ukonwa irondi said:

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service