I am not a prophet of doom but a realistic, and what i saw on monday in Nigeria's match against Zambia made me sick.
With the semi final clash against Ghana coming in 3 days time, i dont see the Eagles flying over the black stars.
i may be wrong, and i want the eagles to prove me wrong.
or what do you guys say

http://www.naijamillionaire.com

Views: 661

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You didn't state what sould be done next, how we can build a world cup team within a few months to the world 'fight'.
Maybe you should look at this and think of more options.

emmanuel uzoma kingsley said:
i think d super eagles current team should be disbanded
pls let give the eagles the last opportunity to prove themselt coz getting a new team in place now is sucidal and i don't think that is achievable
'
ukah onu joseph said:
pls let give the eagles the last opportunity to prove themselt coz getting a new team in place now is sucidal and i don't think that is achievable
'
from wat i saw today in d eagles match against algeria i think what d eagles realy need is a sound technical adviser or i will say a gud foreign coach dat cn tak us to d world cup

emmanuel uzoma kingsley said:
ukah onu joseph said:
'
there was a word said that the ant eating the cloth is inside the cloth, that means people killing Nigeria football is Nigerians. the bad mind of Nigeria against Nigeria is 2 much. we should have a change of heart.
Nice Post......

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service