I am not a prophet of doom but a realistic, and what i saw on monday in Nigeria's match against Zambia made me sick.
With the semi final clash against Ghana coming in 3 days time, i dont see the Eagles flying over the black stars.
i may be wrong, and i want the eagles to prove me wrong.
or what do you guys say

http://www.naijamillionaire.com

Views: 658

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nigeria needs total overhauling and those players that are playing big man football should be flushed out, the interest of the country should be above any individual regardless of their status, am particularly talking about yakubu ayegbeni and john obi mikel
So does god hate Zambia thats why they lost?
okaja julie omawumi said:
Kiriji the reason why i have to put God is because i never believe Super eagle will get to this point in this nations cup but to by greatest surprise they made it. is God not wonderful and marvelous. i know manner don't fall from heaven, so they still need our prayers.so Kiriji please put them in your prayer.
we are expected to win not to play well ,can't you see chelsea,they didn't play well but they keep winning and their fans are always happy.so eagles more grease to your elbow.
NO. Does go hate any body? if you do not pray for others are doing please.
KIRIJI DOES GOD HATE ANY ONE? IF U LIKE PRAY FOR THEM, YOU LIKE NOR PRAY FOR THEM NA YOU KNOW.
It is First half. Ghana 1 Nig 0. We knew it, but when we tell them they keep blind eye

KIRIJI DOES GOD HATE ANY ONE? IF U LIKE PRAY FOR THEM, YOU LIKE NOR PRAY FOR THEM NA YOU KNOW.
My only prayer is that it doesn't end in GHA 8 - 0 NGR
It would be unforgiveable.

Izuchukwu Okeke Job said:
It is First half. Ghana 1 Nig 0. We knew it, but when we tell them they keep blind eye

We have many things for which to be thankful to God. The first and most important is we lost by just 1 goal to Ghana. Hallelujah!
Both teams disappoint me. There was no enthusiasm, no passion, no energy. So no goals but just 1.

Who deserve to win? The better team! Yet Ghana was not the better team in the match I watched today.

Does God answer Prayers? Yes, but He disregards the prayers made for games. He leaves us to result of our preparations and efforts.
So sad they won't be there.

Herbert Sowemimo said:
Nigeria should play the complete under 21 Team ( the one that lost 1-0 to Germany at the final). They were a delight to watch and would give Ghana a run for the money !!

Herbert Sowemimo said:
Kiriji1 said:
The match was the worst I have ever seen Nigeria play. If it were a better team than Zambia we could have been very disgraced. I want to believe the perfomance was a one-off and we will improve against Ghana. over-all in this tournament i hate to say that the standard of African football seems to be falling and Egypt looks like the only team that can stand its ground on the world stage. sadly they won't be at the world cup
Clement You really prophesy well on our Semi Final Game.It was really disappointing.God save our image of football.
i think d super eagles current team should be disbanded

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service