I am not a prophet of doom but a realistic, and what i saw on monday in Nigeria's match against Zambia made me sick.
With the semi final clash against Ghana coming in 3 days time, i dont see the Eagles flying over the black stars.
i may be wrong, and i want the eagles to prove me wrong.
or what do you guys say

http://www.naijamillionaire.com

Views: 739

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very well Sandra I agree with what you said.
true talk my brother!. Those guys managed to escape defeat from the chipolopolos. Am not too sure of wat their perfomance will be in their next match with the Black Stars. Anyways, till thursday,i keep my fingers crossed!
Kiriji, dont mind our Naija people. We always call God to come and do our own part for us when God had already played his own part. After all both teams prayed.

Kiriji1 said:
@Olajide and okaja why do we have to bring God into everything? This is a simple game of football. what has god got do with it? At the beginning of the game both team pray, that prayer to me is irrelevant because god has more important things to do in this world than deciding who wins a game of football.

This also follows the way we think in Nigeria. everything is now put in God's hands and people just accept their lot. Doctor messes up and kills patient, they tell you God knows best. Politician rigs and gets himself in power, he says is God that gives people power. what rubbish!!
Let me be that prophet of doom for once. I want us to loose so that those people supporting evil in that glass house will bury their heads in shame, that is if they have heads at all. The team has to change if we are to make any impact at the world cup.
Kiriji1... You really spoke real people's mind despite the fact that most of them may not have the opportunity to do so. In the world we are, people like celebrating mediocrity, why, 'cos they feel it's the survival of the fittest, no thanks to the battered economy and mistaken priority. God already has blessed us and positioned us for greater achievements, then why are we not using the blessings! Who said that in the 36 States of the federation, we cannot find 1 best player each to represent the country? Is Amodu a stooge? Is Nigeria not too big and wise now? Only time shall tell.....Shalom!
Foofball is a game of uncertainity which is diffcult to predict what is going to happen in the next minutes. Any mistake you are out of the tournament. So far so good Super Eagles has been improving in this tournament all what they need is the midfielders to move forward to support the strikers in the front particularly Mike Obi to move deep to the front rather than to stay in the middle of the field. I hope Eagles would be in the final.
I am keeping my fingers, toes, legs and eyes crossed.

zobam anozie said:
true talk my brother!. Those guys managed to escape defeat from the chipolopolos. Am not too sure of wat their perfomance will be in their next match with the Black Stars. Anyways, till thursday,i keep my fingers crossed!
As a matter of fact, the tournament has so far produced only poor games. But I can say that the boys from Nigeria are going to lift the cup after beating Algeria in the finals. My prediction is based on the fact that at this stage of the game many factors come into play at the expense of good soccer display. And among those factors required to forge ahead, Nigeria has got it all. I know they will scale through Ghana come rain or shine and then the final will be a BATTLE FOR LOADS OF DOLLARS.
We hope they regroup, but the chances are very slim. To put it as simply as it can be: It would be easier for Yar'Adua to appear in Nigeria today than for Eagles to win Black Stars. I don't see the zeal or the clout. To ask me to pray for their success? Well, God can do all thing, but I suspect that God still has taste, He won't try to change what refuses change.
Good luck Eagles.
PLS DONT SAY MUCH ABOUT OUR TEAM, THEY DONT HAVE ANY THING FOR US, NIGERIA DONT HAVE A TEAM FORGET IT. ONE THING DAT I WANT TO LET U KNOW IS DAT WE DONT DESERVE THE WINIG, BECOS WE PLAYED NOTHING!
@ Kiriji, very well said indeed. Maybe we are not aware that GOD is presently more particular about Haiti now. I want us to lose, not because I am unpatriotic, but so that we can we can concentrate again on the malady facing Nigeria. We are so easily distracted and they know.

Agwazia Chris said:
As a matter of fact, the tournament has so far produced only poor games. But I can say that the boys from Nigeria are going to lift the cup after beating Algeria in the finals. My prediction is based on the fact that at this stage of the game many factors come into play at the expense of good soccer display. And among those factors required to forge ahead, Nigeria has got it all. I know they will scale through Ghana come rain or shine and then the final will be a BATTLE FOR LOADS OF DOLLARS.
All of us knw there are no eagles but chickens....God does not throw victory everyday like against Zambia....the only way Nigeria can play well is to concede an early goal....or then sack Amodu tomorr...they are a horrible bunch to behold...sioooo

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service