How could Mis-Appropriation of someone else's money cannot be ILLEGAL? SHAME on Nigeria; Shame on the judge; Shame on the Peoples who can seat, talk, watch, and do nothing!

Can you peoples NOT SEE what is happening in the Arab World? You think Jesus, Mohammed, and God will save you from these Cabals?

Why did Jesus, Mohammed, and God strike down Bankole when he was mis-appropriating this huge sum of money.

Judge said the action was Immoral; Cannot be Condoned; Disgraceful, etc buy Not Illegal!

Why then did the Judge Not Rule that he should RETURN the money? Maybe he has got a cut!

Blacks are useless and I can see why the Whites in South Africa kept them away from power!

Give me FIVE YEARS and I will turn Nigeria around. There will be no jobless as long as you want to work but first, I will jail all the Cabals with those that directly benefited from their Plundering of the state wealth activities!

IT IS TIME FOR A CULTURAL REVOLUTION IN NIGERIA. TIME TO REVOLT AGAINST THE CULTURE OF GREED AND PLUNDERING BY THOSE IN POWER. THE TIME HAS COME AND THE TIME IS NOW, JUST LIKE IT IS IN THE ARAB WORLD!

Views: 421

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No wonder they say that  law is an ass.  The judgment is a mockery to the judiciary.

My brother, they are all CORRUPT, ALL OF THEM, CIVIL SERVANTS, MINISTERS, POLITICIANS AND ALL! WE NEED A BENEVOLENT MILITARY LEADER TO COME IN AND RESHAPE THE COUNTRY.  SPLIT IT UP INTO COMMONWEALTH STATE OF NIGERIA (LIKE IN USA). FORGET WHAT BABANGIDA IS SAYING BECAUSE THE HAUSAS DO NOT OWN NIGERIA UNLESS THEY WANT ANOTHER CIVIL WAR WITH THE REST OF NIGERIA.

I DON'T SPEAK HAUSA, IBO, CALABAR, OR YORUBA, ETC; I AM AN EDO MAN BUT I STILL WANT TO BE A NIGERIAN! THEREFORE, THE WAY TO EXIST AS ONE IS BY AUTONOMY, AS A COMMONWEALTH STATE OF NIGERIA! EVERY REGION LOOKING AFTER THEIR OWN BUSINESS. FORGET WHERE THE NATURAL RESOURCES ARE LOCATED AS MOST REGIONS HAVE WHAT THE ALMIGHTY ONE HAS GIVEN TO THEM NATURALLY; GOLD, COAL, GAS, OIL, COCOA, COTTON, GROUND NUTS, ETC! ALL THEY MUST DO IS LOOK FOR THEM. I HAVE A COLONIAL MAP HERE WHERE IT SHOWS WHERE THESE ARE LOCATED! I AM SURE THEY MUST HAVE IT TOO. WE HAVE GOLD IN NIGERIA BUT THEY ARE NOT PROSPECTING FOR IT BECAUSE OF THE OIL. 

Mr. Bond, do you think that the military will be better?  Nigeria's first repubic politicians were better.  They had some sense of service and sanity in them even though they were not angels.  But the military came in without a sense of purpose but just to loot and so looting has since that time of first military intervention came to stay in Nigeria.  Take a look at the past militry leaders and point to one that is clean.  So Nigeria is in a state where neither the military nor the cilvilians are reliable.  This is a country on a precipice. 

Your reply contains reasons why I say Nigeria has become a Failed Lawless State! I don't know if you are old enough to remember T.O.S Benson. They nick-named him Mr 10% because he said he was entitled to 10% of any contract given out to foreign contractors in the communication sector at the time; he was the minister of Communications.

I believe I said if we could have a "Benevolent Military Leader" and not JUST ANY military leader! The benevolent military leader MUST be aware of the HISTORY of Nigeria BEFORE the Colonial Masters came along.

There was no wide scale corruption during Self-government. It was not until we became a proper UNITARY Nation that all these nonsense started. Therefore, WE MUST RETURN to that ERA when the Regions looked after themselves!

It is in the hands of the Nigerian peoples. Look at what was achieved by that couple of days demonstrations against the removal of fuel subsidies! I have said many time that it is the only way forward (peoples cultural revolution) because the country DOES NOT BELONG TO POLITICAL PARTIES, IT BELONGS TO THE PEOPLES! The peoples MUST therefore forget everything and go on demonstartions every Saturdays and Sundays until the government listens to the wishes of the peoples.

The wish is to have self-governing Autonomy! If the North wants Sharia Laws, they can have it over there; and if we do not want religions in Edo States, so be it; let the peoples decide and that is what democracy is supposed to be all about! Get a military leader that will make this happen and we can live happily together like they do in the USA!

My broda you really get the idea, revolution is the only way out in this country, because anybody that call himself a leader in Nigeria is only thinking of how to loot public account and send his children abroad, for studies while children of my class will be left here jobless, homeless. But sponsored by the leaders with gun and bombs all over the country. Killing innocent poor people in the country. Hey! We really need to wake up.

Gavin Bond said:

Your reply contains reasons why I say Nigeria has become a Failed Lawless State! I don't know if you are old enough to remember T.O.S Benson. They nick-named him Mr 10% because he said he was entitled to 10% of any contract given out to foreign contractors in the communication sector at the time; he was the minister of Communications.

I believe I said if we could have a "Benevolent Military Leader" and not JUST ANY military leader! The benevolent military leader MUST be aware of the HISTORY of Nigeria BEFORE the Colonial Masters came along.

There was no wide scale corruption during Self-government. It was not until we became a proper UNITARY Nation that all these nonsense started. Therefore, WE MUST RETURN to that ERA when the Regions looked after themselves!

It is in the hands of the Nigerian peoples. Look at what was achieved by that couple of days demonstrations against the removal of fuel subsidies! I have said many time that it is the only way forward (peoples cultural revolution) because the country DOES NOT BELONG TO POLITICAL PARTIES, IT BELONGS TO THE PEOPLES! The peoples MUST therefore forget everything and go on demonstartions every Saturdays and Sundays until the government listens to the wishes of the peoples.

The wish is to have self-governing Autonomy! If the North wants Sharia Laws, they can have it over there; and if we do not want religions in Edo States, so be it; let the peoples decide and that is what democracy is supposed to be all about! Get a military leader that will make this happen and we can live happily together like they do in the USA!

Mr. Bond, you are right.  I agree no less with you.  But to achieve this, who will bail the cat?  Labour did what it did last month because it was directly affected.  Who will lead us in such demonstrations?  We have a country where an average Nigerian is selfish and self-centred.  Even labour and the so called civil societies are not entirely free from corruption.  So who will fire the first shot?

Salisu Umar Gurai said:

My broda you really get the idea, revolution is the only way out in this country, because anybody that call himself a leader in Nigeria is only thinking of how to loot public account and send his children abroad, for studies while children of my class will be left here jobless, homeless. But sponsored by the leaders with gun and bombs all over the country. Killing innocent poor people in the country. Hey! We really need to wake up.

Gavin Bond said:

Brother Charles, I know where you are coming from. That was exactly what Fela said many years ago. It's a real shame that Boko Haram has concentrated it's efforts into dividing Nigeria rather than uniting Nigeria by sacking the politicians in Abuja and calling for Self-Government for all the Regions/States!

The revolution needs to start from the Regions. I read they have called for an SRC to determine the future of Nigeria. What the outcome should be is a declaration of  Autonomy by the Regions/States! If all take this action at the same time, the Federal government will be isolated in Abuja!

I also read that Ekiti State managed to raise many billions of #N from the Public! It has shown the way forward and the rest of the States should follow suit! If they embezzle that money, the peoples who have bought the Bonds WILL Lynch the Politicians and the civil servants of the State. That money MUST be used for creating jobs by setting up local police forces in the State and Local Councils within the Region/State. Decent salaries Must be offered to prevent the culture of corruption. Infrastructures, most importantly power supply, Must be built to start manufacturing industries of which we are capable. Also, local production to be protected by banning importation of what is available in the state for consumption.

Please, I have just tried to outline some things that individual State or Region can do to start this Cultural Revolution. You have everything on the ground right now and all it needs is a prominent someone with leadership qualities to take the reigns! We do not need another Civil War to achieve this change in Governance. We had it temporarily during the Selfl-government era!

Why don't you lead the revolution? You can start by printing leaflets and espousing your vision! As they say, it takes one person's ideas to change the world; but not one person physically to do so!

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service