So many Nigerians were sceptical about the Nation's insecurity.  Can d appointment of the New Police chief solve the problem?

Views: 339

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am not yet convinced we have got it right. But let us watch and see. Perhaps time will tell

The appointment of new police chief ll not change anything. He is only but a man. He cannot be everywhere at a time. He can only issue order for his lieutenants, ranks and file...
If he want to achieve result, then those criminal elements that ve erected tool gates in the name of police check point should be dealt with. Soldiers ve also formed the habbit.
Those criminals survive when and where there is crisis. They ll not give him their full support.

Rigim plus Abubakar is still equals to Boko Haram.

Ogan Tijani said:

The appointment of new police chief ll not change anything. He is only but a man. He cannot be everywhere at a time. He can only issue order for his lieutenants, ranks and file...
If he want to achieve result, then those criminal elements that ve erected tool gates in the name of police check point should be dealt with. Soldiers ve also formed the habbit.
Those criminals survive when and where there is crisis. They ll not give him their full support.
He has a good record of fighting crime but also known to be a religious bigot. Lets hope he will be able to put the nation's intrest above religion sentiment.
All things are possible with GOD. We ask 4 a change and not 4 GODS perfect will . There iz a will of GOD and a perfect will of GOD.
PST MADA MAMZA

That is my greatest fear because the present violence is anchored on religion.  So how can a religious IGP fight BOKO Haram?

Adediran stephen said:

He has a good record of fighting crime but also known to be a religious bigot. Lets hope he will be able to put the nation's intrest above religion sentiment.
May God c him 2ru.May soul of IG wife rest in peace...

depends on the willingness of the new IG to adopt new strategies to tackle a growing menace.

That is if he has no bias for boko haram

valentine c ezike said:

depends on the willingness of the new IG to adopt new strategies to tackle a growing menace.

When u send some one 2 go and fight his kinsmen. What wll u expect 4r such a person. Exterminate his linage? I doubt. Let's see hw d whole episode goes. And dt is if we'll be fortunate 2 see d end.

We are watching but I still have my doubts because his records as commissioner of Police in Platue State were anti-Christian.

Eze, Uche Eze said:

When u send some one 2 go and fight his kinsmen. What wll u expect 4r such a person. Exterminate his linage? I doubt. Let's see hw d whole episode goes. And dt is if we'll be fortunate 2 see d end.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service