By Sola OGUNDIPE - Vanguard
FOR contravening the tenets of safety and hygiene compliant with Good Hygienic Practices (GHP), the fast food outlet of Tetrazzini Foods Ltd located at National Arts Theatre Iganmu Lagos has been shut.

Officials of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) who ordered the closure of the outlet, said the general sanitation of the premises was very appalling.

The NAFDAC team from Establishment Inspection Directorate (EID) Lagos Special zone on routine inspection were shocked to discover that the environment was dirty, unkempt and unsuitable for food processing, the kitchen, the chicken cutting room, the bakery were broken  had not been washed  for a long time.”

Views: 267

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if NAFDAC dont do this , Who will............. all the same well DONE
NAFDAC did a very nice thing. It is sympatetic, innocent people are diying every day as a result of people quest for wealth, underming the health (well been) of the ma**** that they serve. I encourage NAFDAC to do more.
Kudos to NAFDAC for a job well done. its obvious that these eateries don,t care about the health of their customers. you,ll be stunned to see what happens in the kitchen of these beautiful eateries. People beware, see beyond the beautiful lights and cozy environment, watch what you eat, where you eat & the environment its been prepared.
I almost forgot part of the responsibilities of NAFDAC. Terrible Tetrazzini; I've known for years.
I thank the NAFDAC team for job well done.
NA WA OOO SO THIS PEOPLE WANTS TO KILL ALL NIGERIANS. NA GOD GO PUNISH THEM AMEN
That is very bad.How can we be eating poison in name of food?
How can we be eating poison in the name of food . That is very bad
How can we be eating poison in the name of food . That is very bad
Nice Post......

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service