My only reason of supporting GEJ is that, with him,a call for CONFEDERATION is likely or possible since his region bears the most burden of the present deceptive system. How do u call for confederation and u expect Buhari, Ribadu or Shekauru to understand what u are talking about? I'm calling on all true sons of the South-South, the Ibos,Yoruba and honest Northerners, esp. North-Central to vote enmasse for JONATHAN bcos of what lies thereafter. It wil be for the best interest of all NIGERIANS. Why do u think great minds like Soyinka, CLARK, (and others I do not want to mention here), etc, have all maintained a silent profile?Not bcos they are satisfied with the corrupt PDP, but bcos of what I called the "GEJ FACTOR". Look beyond the present and across the divide and vote for Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. He can, at least, not be stupid.

Views: 274

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am not comfortable with the youthful exhuberance of nuhu ribadu,more so what he did with the old fox obasanjo when he was in charge of EFCC.He became obasanjo,s tool for harassing opponents.So he may never be his own man. Buhari is a die hard conservative and religious extremist of the first order.We all have so quick forgotten his statements wayback, and also his lopsidedness in employment when he was in charge of a federal concern.GEJ is okay.His only wahala is PDP.But once the president, he will be for the whole country and not PDP.
I dere laugh oh!@Agor GEJ is different 4rm others.infact yar-dua was nt bad, sickness and death derailed his political progress.7point agenda was nt knwn b4 he came in, so u've 2 respect his memory ok.@chris GEJ can't wrk without ur so called cronies, OBJ, Anineh etc are d one dat elevated him, so if u insists and watch dat he shud bite d fingers dat fed him u'll be dissapointed. Pdp is d goverment dat centralize d wealth of dis nation than military, so if there's any bigot dat doesn't lyk d candidates of pdp, he or she hv 2 change nationality 2 avoid kidney failure cos whn u complain abt wht u can't change u may likely hook by devastated Consequences. pdp represents all ethnics group in Nigeria.power can go 2 any tribes through them, so i expect internet critics 2 join hand wit GEJ our president and pdp 2 change our nation.
I dere laugh oh!@Agor GEJ is different 4rm others.infact yar-dua was nt bad, sickness and death derailed his political progress.7point agenda was nt knwn b4 he came in, so u've 2 respect his memory ok.@chris GEJ can't wrk without ur so called cronies, OBJ, Anineh etc are d one dat elevated him, so if u insists and watch dat he shud bite d fingers dat fed him u'll be dissapointed. Pdp is d goverment dat centralize d wealth of dis nation than military, so if there's any bigot dat doesn't lyk d candidates of pdp, he or she hv 2 change nationality 2 avoid kidney failure cos whn u complain abt wht u can't change u may likely hook by devastated Consequences. pdp represents all ethnics group in Nigeria.power can go 2 any tribes through them, so i expect internet critics 2 join hand wit GEJ our president and pdp 2 change our nation.
REVOLUTION is the answer,. there must be a rebirth in our democracy for genuine change to occur. Jonathan or No Jonathan, it is still the old political cronies incharge.
That's the point. The system needs overhauling-confederation.

Oguejiofor, Chinedu Benjamin said:
REVOLUTION is the answer,. there must be a rebirth in our democracy for genuine change to occur. Jonathan or No Jonathan, it is still the old political cronies incharge.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service