My only reason of supporting GEJ is that, with him,a call for CONFEDERATION is likely or possible since his region bears the most burden of the present deceptive system. How do u call for confederation and u expect Buhari, Ribadu or Shekauru to understand what u are talking about? I'm calling on all true sons of the South-South, the Ibos,Yoruba and honest Northerners, esp. North-Central to vote enmasse for JONATHAN bcos of what lies thereafter. It wil be for the best interest of all NIGERIANS. Why do u think great minds like Soyinka, CLARK, (and others I do not want to mention here), etc, have all maintained a silent profile?Not bcos they are satisfied with the corrupt PDP, but bcos of what I called the "GEJ FACTOR". Look beyond the present and across the divide and vote for Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. He can, at least, not be stupid.

Views: 272

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think we should all try as much as possible not to heat up the system for now.Personally I want Nigeria to divide and nations in Nigeria allowed to form thier own country.We can still after the disentegration agree on a round table meeting, to form a United states of Nigeria whereby all will be fully represented etc.I dont like PDP,BUT I WILL VOTE FOR GEJ COME ELECTION DAY.

If this is your reason, then you may have to withdraw your support because GEJ will not do that.  GEJ will like to hand over Nigeria as he inherited it to his successor and to tell you the fact, issues such as referendum cannot be achieved on a platter of gold.  The polity will first be heated up. Then Government will see sense in conveying a referendum to determine the future of the country.  Presently, we are singing in discordant tones.  So don't expect any thing wonderful in the regime that is to come.
When talking of thief have you forgotting that Tinubu is self is a thief that during is tenure Mallam Nuhu Ribadu only spoke of is nonchalant deed and it was settled and the same Tinubu that Nuhu Ribadu caught during is term in office as the EFCC chairman is sponsoring Ribadu .

Look they should not decieve us Ribadu is a thief same goes to Tinubu and if i have to cast my vote for PDP is not for PDP but for jonathan because there is drastic change in the 1 years he serve as the president just that the greedy and selfish Nigeria are frustaing is effort.

Don't be surprise that Nerxt Tenure Tinubu wife will be the next Governor of Lagos state .

So can see that it is a carbal that is ruling us and if i cast my vote for ACN i am precisely casing my vote for Tinubu and that is crazy he has brought tout in the whole of Lagos and for that reasons Educations cannot be emphasize any more .

Lets give Jonathan room to explode and see how far he can go the heat is too much for him

Thanks
If i have reasons to vote, i will definitely vote Jonathan because he is the only or the first Nigerian President with a university degree. I am not voting with the hopes that he will call for a confederation or whatever have you. But my interest in Jonathan has been dampened when he released a man, convicted by competent court of law in Nigeria for 163 count charges based on criminality and misappropriation of public funds. Jonathan went on to send his minister to represent him and celebrate his return from prison,.this to me is madness and a inward revelation that no credible change will come from him. Jonathan has lost his morale compass,. and without this,.he cant feel the pains of millions of impoverished nigerians feeding on carcass to survive. Do I believe in Ribadu or Buhari,. my answer is capital NO. Shekaru, i rarely know him and his political antecedents but he is not my choice.

I will vote for President Jonathan in conformity with the principle of 'federal character' in our Constitution'

The ‘zoning’ that is enshrined in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 is not a matter of North vs. South as defined by the PDP. It is clearly explained as “federal character” in Chapter II (Fundamental Objectives and Directive Principles of State Policy) thus-

“14 (3) The composition of the Government of the Federation or any of its agencies and the conduct of its affairs shall be carried out in such a manner as to reflect the federal character of Nigeria and the need to promote national unity, and also to command national loyalty, thereby ensuring that there shall be no predominance of persons from a few State or from a few ethnic or other sectional groups in that Government or in any of its agencies.

“(4) The composition of the Government of a State, a local government council, or any of the agencies of such Government or council, and the conduct of the affairs of the Government or council or such agencies shall be carried out in such manner as to recognise the diversity of the people within its area of authority and the need to promote a sense of belonging and loyalty among all the people of the Federation.”

The Izon nation is possibly the fourth largest ethnic group in Nigeria or even the third according to the last census (because of the boycott of the census by MASSOB?).

. "...In 1957, oil was found in Oloibiri. At that time, the people of that area were complaining and the Willinks Commission was set up to address their fears. The southern minorities have not been having it easy in this country. The minorities in the North have fared better. Yakubu Gowon is an Angar from Pankshin in Plateau State but he ruled for nine years. Then (Ibrahim) Babangida, a Gwari from Niger State had eight years. In the North Central alone, they already had 17 years. But the southern minorities don’t enjoy anything; it is six months here and there. We need to be fair to all groups in this country..." (Omololu Olunloyo, http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/newsonthehour/2010/o...).

We should be fair with ourselves, looking at those parading themselves as opposition I see greed, which is why they cannot unite. We must not vote on party line, lets vote

Presidential:  we should vote GEJ

Governorship: we should vote action Governors like Fashola

Just check the list in your state of origin and vote who you think can make things happen for your own state.

Senatorial the same

National assembly the same.

By the time we screen them we can get some few less criminal minded leaders.

Young Nigerians should put entnicity, religion aside and vote wisely, PDP is not good yes we all agree but we can make the change possible, by changing the pattern of voting

We should be fair with ourselves, looking at those parading themselves as opposition I see greed, which is why they cannot unite. We must not vote on party line, lets vote

Just check the list in your state of origin and vote who you think can make things happen for your own state.

Senatorial the same

Young Nigerians should put entnicity, religion aside and vote wisely, PDP is not good yes we all agree but we can make the change possible, by changing the pattern of voting

Senatorial the same

Jonathan is not different from obj, yaradua and others .He dose not have what it take to lead us to the promise land , he is too weak to take this country a step further, if not EFCC  should tell us what happen to  9 billion corruption saga in the house of representative, the two  billion naria contract inflation in name of mathematical miscalculation etc too many to mention. i may vote him base on one reason , that he is a divine intervention from God , to avoid political crisis in Nigeria during the yaradua era.

I have this feelings that Nigeria may divide if GEJ do not win this election.The Niger delta militants will be too strong to control if that happens.Also it will clearly show that this country belongs to a particular section of the country and that will be a big blow to Nigeria as a country.Let us vote for GEJ,this Nigeria belongs to all of us and our children.

Lets hope GEJ do the right thing, i know that majority of Nigerians are counting on him, but when you look at those corrupt geniuses surrounding him, you have to be nervous. look at OBJ, Anineh, and all those cronies. from the senates, house, and the governors that make deal with him. for GEJ to be effective leaders Nigerians expect him to be he will have to divoice many cronies. lets keep our fingers cross.  

I hope GEJ will continue wth his FACEBOOK discussions after winning the election,I believe this will help him a lot to know the mind of the people he is serving.These so called leaders you mentioned are really very strong threats to good governance,but the people of this country are far far more bigger than them.The number of A rated courrupt leaders of this country are not more that  1000 in number.We know them,we know thier children etc,so lets just watch and see how events unfold.Let GEJ win 1st, then other things will fall in line.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service