MY NEW TECHNOLOGICAL DISCOVERY WHICH I HOPE TO PRESENT TO MR PRESIDENT

With a candle stick as the only fuel I have designed a cooking stove that has the same efficiency with cooking gas. Its cost-effectiveness is wonderful as one candle stick can serve a small household for a day or more depending on hours of cooking. I only need health authorities to certify the safety of the device-that is if the smoke of the wax has any effect on the food and on the cook. I tested it-the stove-all alone and the result was very impressive as it was a minute late to my gas stove in boiling a kettle of water. If I can still improve on it,may be, it could be a minute faster. I think this wil be my gift to Nigeria and Africa, and to the world if it gains a conventional approval.

Views: 253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A very resounding kudos!
Wow! I tried creating an hybrid version of my device-so it can use solar energy and candle at same time-and when I tested it,it exploded after 1:30hrs under the sun bcos of the heat it generated. Thank God I wasn't so close when it exploded;it only destroyed some of the expensive materials. But the development is really a big plus and much more promising. I'm now very happy!
God will give you victory, keep it up.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service