MY FEAR IS THAT POLITICIANS HAVE CONCLUDED PLANS TO BREAKE UP NIGERIA ANY MOMENT FROM NOW

Let nobody not be misled, let nobody misunderstand me. My problem is that Nigerians do not look into things in details. Even if they try to analyze, they forget easily. Nigerians find it very difficult to ask fundamental questions. O k, let me start like this, It is a common belief that the politicians are not for the interest of Nigerians but for their own selfish interest yet nobody has gone to court and sue any of the senators who receive 500million each for development of their constituency. This has been happening for more than fifty years. Another thing is that Nigeria generates millions of dollars every day and politicians share the money and use it to invest in other countries. For example, most of the towers in Malaysia are owned by Nigerian present and former leaders yet nobody has asked questions. Last week, Atiku was accused of transferring more than 40million US dollars to America during his regime yet no body has asked questions, even members of this forum are not interested in that kind of argument because nobody wants to die. Nigeria is bleeding blood. Nigeria produces more than 4.5million graduates yearly since 1960 and no provision of job is on ground,yet nobody wants to ask questions because we dont want to die. Last week too, Britain said she would return some 54million pounds stolen from Nigeria and diverted to UK, yet nobody wants to ask who did it. Nigerians, Nigerians, Nigerians, how many times did I call? Remember that the culture of some of these people you call your leaders is nomads, they do not have a traceable home, they are wanderers and can pitch their tents anywhere they find comfortable. This is the only aim they shift your money abroad to make sure that when it starts again, they will all fly away. One day you will wake up and hear that Nigeria does not exist. Let me tell you, they have concluded their plans. OPEN YOUR EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NIGERIAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Views: 474

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

IS ANYBODY LISTENING TO THIS GUY.........HELLO...HELLO ..IS ANYBODY PAYING ATTENTION TO HIS CRITIC. PEOPLE LIKE AKAMELU SHOULD BE HELD AS HERO FOR HIS WILLINGNESS TO ASK TOUCH QUESTIONS AND HOLD POLITICIAN RESPONSIBLE AND ACCOUNTABLE. CAN WE TAKE THIS TO A DIFFERENT LEVEL. IF YOU AGREE, PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS OF EXPOSING THE DAYLIGHT ARM ROBBERS.

NOW YOU KNOW WHY THIS NOMADS HAVE RIPPING WHERE THEY DID NOT SOW.
@ Bridget, Please my sister, I want you to open your eyes. If not for anything, let it be for the sake of what General Buhari said last week. Did you read Buhari's comment on Daily Sun? In case if you did not, let me tell you. General Mohammadu Buhari said that "" If we do not get it right in 2011, Nigeria may CEASE to EXIST"". Now , let me tell you, Buhari is not a person you will disregard his statement anyhow. There is something he saw before he made that comment. His comment is too costly to disregard. If you have the 3rd and the 4th eyes, you can now seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
So, I think you have to reconsider your statement that this issue is no more news!
The day it will start to chartter, you will be one of my witnesses that will say
""yess , Michael really warned us but we unrepentantly remained adamant".

Bridget Nzeribe said:
this is no longer news again.
My brother, I thank you for understanding the wave of the current. My advice is for us to stand up and be ready as solders so that these people will not take up by surprise. Thanks for ur understanding.

ogb jim said:
IS ANYBODY LISTENING TO THIS GUY.........HELLO...HELLO ..IS ANYBODY PAYING ATTENTION TO HIS CRITIC. PEOPLE LIKE AKAMELU SHOULD BE HELD AS HERO FOR HIS WILLINGNESS TO ASK TOUCH QUESTIONS AND HOLD POLITICIAN RESPONSIBLE AND ACCOUNTABLE. CAN WE TAKE THIS TO A DIFFERENT LEVEL. IF YOU AGREE, PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS OF EXPOSING THE DAYLIGHT ARM ROBBERS.

NOW YOU KNOW WHY THIS NOMADS HAVE RIPPING WHERE THEY DID NOT SOW.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service