MY FEAR IS THAT POLITICIANS HAVE CONCLUDED PLANS TO BREAKE UP NIGERIA ANY MOMENT FROM NOW

Let nobody not be misled, let nobody misunderstand me. My problem is that Nigerians do not look into things in details. Even if they try to analyze, they forget easily. Nigerians find it very difficult to ask fundamental questions. O k, let me start like this, It is a common belief that the politicians are not for the interest of Nigerians but for their own selfish interest yet nobody has gone to court and sue any of the senators who receive 500million each for development of their constituency. This has been happening for more than fifty years. Another thing is that Nigeria generates millions of dollars every day and politicians share the money and use it to invest in other countries. For example, most of the towers in Malaysia are owned by Nigerian present and former leaders yet nobody has asked questions. Last week, Atiku was accused of transferring more than 40million US dollars to America during his regime yet no body has asked questions, even members of this forum are not interested in that kind of argument because nobody wants to die. Nigeria is bleeding blood. Nigeria produces more than 4.5million graduates yearly since 1960 and no provision of job is on ground,yet nobody wants to ask questions because we dont want to die. Last week too, Britain said she would return some 54million pounds stolen from Nigeria and diverted to UK, yet nobody wants to ask who did it. Nigerians, Nigerians, Nigerians, how many times did I call? Remember that the culture of some of these people you call your leaders is nomads, they do not have a traceable home, they are wanderers and can pitch their tents anywhere they find comfortable. This is the only aim they shift your money abroad to make sure that when it starts again, they will all fly away. One day you will wake up and hear that Nigeria does not exist. Let me tell you, they have concluded their plans. OPEN YOUR EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NIGERIAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Views: 471

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is true.
well it is a pity we are from a country accountability is a far cry in leadership, our leader are not responsible and don't have integrity. just imagine the scenerio : how vice president Goodluck came into power? Do we have to fight and make unnecessary arguement before the right is to be done? the PDP isn't ashamed to be saying publicly that there was never a vacunm in leadership, when it was a glaring fact that there was one !
so you see we have been fooled and nobody is ready to take the bull by the horn, am happy with the warnning you are sending to your fellow Nigerians , some day a revolution will take place and i hope you and me will be ready to fight for NIGERIA and make a better Nigeria for the unborn generation, where we will have responsible ,accountable and focused leaders that will be ready to serve the people not their selfish interest!
well my brother you are right in your own view, lets join hand to pray for the new Acting President, Goodluck Jonathan to turn things arround, since after independence, Nigeria has been suffering same fate, now there is a change of power, lets hope Goodluck Jonathan will not be manhandled by the so-called godfathers through their foolish directives, which has plunged Nigeria into darkness for decades, but rather he should make use of his proper initiatives and with a personal love he has for this nation in addressing most critical issues effecting Nigeria and its youths.
As a word goes "his name has been leading him" for him to assail to this seat of presidency, which means that God want to use him to liberate the suffering masses of this nation.

More importantly, I am very much concerned about IBB's meeting on wednesday, behind closed doors with the United States Assistant Secretary of State for Africa Affairs, Jonnie Carson, and US Ambassador to Nigeria, Ms. Robin Sanders. The meeting, which was held at the Hill top residence of Babangida in Minna, lasted for about two hours, as carried by Punch News papers online of February 11, 2010.
Its agenda was not made available to journalists, but a source close to the meeting said that Carson, Sanders and Babangida discussed the political logjam in Nigeria, created by the long absence of President Umaru Yar’Adua from the country. A source at the mansion also said that Carson who arrived at 10.30am, did not leave Babangida’s residence until 12.08pm held discussions with the former military leader on bilateral relations between Nigeria and the US.

My concern is that its unfair for US to discuss bilateral relations between Nigeria and the US with IBB, living the acting president of Nigeria behind, things suppose to be done in the right way, give honor to whom honor is due!...
WE ARE READY BIAFRA REPUBLIC, ODUA REPUBLIC AND AREWA REP. ===============================THERE IS LIMIT TO HUMAN ENDURERANCE . NIGERIANS I THROW WAY SALUTE O .FROM THE AREA BOYS TO THE LEADER OF OPPOSITION IN NIGERIA.
Actually, we care about all of these things. But how many of them can one respond to? Yes, Atiku should be prosecuted and be jailed. Others who have looted the country should be jailed as well. As for Malaysia, I don't believe that most of the towers in Malaysia are owned by Nigerians. Yes Nigerians may have owned some towers in Malaysia, but owing most of them is a bit stretched, unless there is statistics to prove it.

Anyway, let us pray for Nigeria. Believe me, I would have preferred for the country to break up, so that each region can go about their ways. But if cannot break up, we need to have some form of confederation, where each region can run its own region, and only resort to the center, when it comes to national security or tax or anything that is of national interest. Recall that the old Western Region, Eastern Region and Northern Region operated these ways in the days of Chief Awolowo, Dr. Azikiwe and Alhaji Ahmadu Bello.
@abimbola , am in agreement with you, i think a true fedrating state will solve the problem of nigeria. until power at the center is discentralised to the federating unit , i think politics in Nigeria will stil be a do or die affair.

Gboluwaga Abimbola said:
Actually, we care about all of these things. But how many of them can one respond to? Yes, Atiku should be prosecuted and be jailed. Others who have looted the country should be jailed as well. As for Malaysia, I don't believe that most of the towers in Malaysia are owned by Nigerians. Yes Nigerians may have owned some towers in Malaysia, but owing most of them is a bit stretched, unless there is statistics to prove it.

Anyway, let us pray for Nigeria. Believe me, I would have preferred for the country to break up, so that each region can go about their ways. But if cannot break up, we need to have some form of confederation, where each region can run its own region, and only resort to the center, when it comes to national security or tax or anything that is of national interest. Recall that the old Western Region, Eastern Region and Northern Region operated these ways in the days of Chief Awolowo, Dr. Azikiwe and Alhaji Ahmadu Bello.
HE! HE!! HE!!!
WAIT A MINUTE! DID YOU FORGET THE SAYING OF WHAT NIGERIA IS CALLED? AS THEY CALL AMERICA "GOD'S OWN COUNTRY" I HAVE OVER HEARD ALL THESE KIND OF TALE FOR LONG, NIGERIA WILL REMAIN BUT THE ONLY THING IS YOU AND I AND THE THIRD PERSON, DO WE HAVE A GOOD MIND FOR THE COUNTRY? WHAT SHALL WE OFFER FOR OUR COUNTRY TO GO ON. ARE WE HAVING THE SAME MIND WITH THE CURRENT OR PAST LEADERS IF NOT WHICH OF THE MIND IS RIGHT AND WHICH IS NOT RIGHT HOW CAN THE UN-PURIFIED MIND BE PURIFIED? FROM THESE COME A GOOD QUESTION HOW CAN YOU AND I PLUS THE THIRD PERSON MAKE THINGS GOOD IN THIS COUNTRY OF OURS.
It is interesting that you raise a vital issue, but it is a shame that you chose to colour it with ethnic or tribal bias. Every community in Nigeria is guilty of its son-of-the-soil has stolen money abroad, EVERY TRIBE! And further, every tribe is guilty of condoning the others doing this, because they are doing the same. This issue is not tribal, it is the ruling class composed of both Northerners, Westerners, Easterners, Middlebelters etc.

We the masses suffer the consequences and we should see this AS IT IS and not be fooled by our brothers cheating us and blaming it on other tribes. We are playing into their hands. Wake up and smell the coffee, brothers!
The problem is not just the politicians. It is a deep rooted malaise that has robbed the average Nigerian of the faculty to recognise the difference between right and wrong. The man/woman at your place of worship is saying one thing but doing another. We have very bad habits!

Perhaps the center is too powerful. Nonetheless, how many governors and local goverment chairmen are delivering today? Would confederation get these people to act differently?

You have highlighted one solution to the problem, which is not probing and challenging the status quo. Instead, we resort to time wasting by praying for divine intervention. Silly, is it not?
Bridget: Thank you for constructively taking the discussion forward. It is our joint responsibility to bell the cat.

However, to bell the cat, you need certain characteristics (I'll offer a few, please feel free to add more):
1. De-Tribalised and Big-Picture-minded.
2. Willing to work across-country (with like-minded people).
3. Committed to the Nigerian Cause and un-buy-able!

Bridget Nzeribe said:
After all said and done who will bear the cat?we need someone like Rawlings in our beloved country.we'll continue to lament on our selfish leaders who have no feelings for the masses who voted them into power.
My sister, I would say, " let this country break" but I do not know why I love this country called Nigeria so much. As you said, let us be ready and join hands to do Nigeria proud.

edewor orowo blessing said:
well it is a pity we are from a country accountability is a far cry in leadership, our leader are not responsible and don't have integrity. just imagine the scenerio : how vice president Goodluck came into power? Do we have to fight and make unnecessary arguement before the right is to be done? the PDP isn't ashamed to be saying publicly that there was never a vacunm in leadership, when it was a glaring fact that there was one !
so you see we have been fooled and nobody is ready to take the bull by the horn, am happy with the warnning you are sending to your fellow Nigerians , some day a revolution will take place and i hope you and me will be ready to fight for NIGERIA and make a better Nigeria for the unborn generation, where we will have responsible ,accountable and focused leaders that will be ready to serve the people not their selfish interest!
My brother, we can bring change by rebranding our individual selves. That is,changing our attitude of stealling public funds and other vices. With these, I think we shall meet our demand.

Ibrahim Isyaku said:
HE! HE!! HE!!!
WAIT A MINUTE! DID YOU FORGET THE SAYING OF WHAT NIGERIA IS CALLED? AS THEY CALL AMERICA "GOD'S OWN COUNTRY" I HAVE OVER HEARD ALL THESE KIND OF TALE FOR LONG, NIGERIA WILL REMAIN BUT THE ONLY THING IS YOU AND I AND THE THIRD PERSON, DO WE HAVE A GOOD MIND FOR THE COUNTRY? WHAT SHALL WE OFFER FOR OUR COUNTRY TO GO ON. ARE WE HAVING THE SAME MIND WITH THE CURRENT OR PAST LEADERS IF NOT WHICH OF THE MIND IS RIGHT AND WHICH IS NOT RIGHT HOW CAN THE UN-PURIFIED MIND BE PURIFIED? FROM THESE COME A GOOD QUESTION HOW CAN YOU AND I PLUS THE THIRD PERSON MAKE THINGS GOOD IN THIS COUNTRY OF OURS.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service