Monday 9th will b a day for our Architectural Design exam and is going 2 b sweet cos it happens 2 b my best course~ my wish is to make A. but many thnk is not goin 2 b so for a girl to sketch well and make A.... now friends what do thnk? do u thnk a lady cant make A in sketching work. if yes giv reason and if no giv reason.

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't believe that gender will be a hinderance to what any body wants to achieve,u can make 'A' in this course if u prepare well, being a girl or boy is irrelevant.
Hey dont think so. Have you hard of Zaha Hadid? Well if you have not, she is a lady Architect from Iraq who is one of the world most renowed achitect. She is a lady like you and shining where men seem to domonate. If she can make it considring the fact that she is a moslem from Iraq where the roles of women are relegated then i see no reason why YOU CANNOT GET AN 'A'. You can, an 'A' in that course is not the exclusive right of men only, just put in your best.

Good luck to you and best wishes.
They have said it all. I wish u success!
Thanks to you all. D deal have been done...waiting 4 my result, hoping to slash an A'
Don't allow yourself to be deceived by  the lousy ones.  Gender is no hinderance to good grades.  Give your best and expect the best result.  May God help you.
Wat man can do,woman can even do better.I wish u d besttttttttttttttt.
Y NOT? YOU ARE EQUAL TO THE TASK. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service