The evidence in that video presented by al-mustapha is not substantial to convince thd court and the entire Nigerians that the western leaders collected money to douse the tension generated by the death of Mko Abiola. However, there is nothing as deep as the human mind, you cannever estimate it even if those people mentioned by mustapha is true, nobody would want to believe and if it were you, would you accept the allegation?. The western leaders wouldn't want anything to come between them now that thd security of the nation is hanging on the balance. On the other hand, we should still exercise patient and hear more, maybe he will bring more evidence so that we will know what the western leaders are, maybe they are prentending in sheep's clothing. We can now see that some of them hated Abiola with passion.

Views: 225

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mustapha is only trying to accuse as many Nigerians as he can remember.  His evidences are incohorent.  He presented a video tape that failed to show where the alleged bribe was collected.  I believe his lawyer is behind this but he will end up creating more problems for himself.
To add more to ur point Al'mustaphar is lying against the dead. He should as well raise them up so they can defend themselves.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
Mustapha is only trying to accuse as many Nigerians as he can remember.  His evidences are incohorent.  He presented a video tape that failed to show where the alleged bribe was collected.  I believe his lawyer is behind this but he will end up creating more problems for himself.
Lets not jump the gun. His allegation is not enough to indict the late leaders. Al-Mustapha is just trying to create confusion on the already heated polity. Except he has better convincing evidences, he should face the charges against him.
Mustapha is mentally sick, yoruba elders I think by now you should be preparing for the inevitable

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
Lets not jump the gun. His allegation is not enough to indict the late leaders. Al-Mustapha is just trying to create confusion on the already heated polity. Except he has better convincing evidences, he should face the charges against him.

There is no doubt, the yoruba leaders can make all the noise they want, mentally they cannot extricate  themselves from the allegation. over ambitious for power, they compromise their brothers life for money and position. why did Bola ige accept Attorney General position in wake of his brother murder.

Chris, there is no evidence to prove that.  So it is a feable tale.

chris "ezumezu" ogige said:

There is no doubt, the yoruba leaders can make all the noise they want, mentally they cannot extricate  themselves from the allegation. over ambitious for power, they compromise their brothers life for money and position. why did Bola ige accept Attorney General position in wake of his brother murder.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service