Muslim Belief

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in the prison ministry.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially amongst the minority races!!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant, and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?' There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith, or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!

Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!

This is your chance to make a difference...

FOR GODS' SAKE! PLEASE SEND THIS ON!

Views: 4374

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if you do not ask the right questions, you will not get the right answers. i have some questions and i know the answers will be a guide.
1. why is islam the fastest growing religion not just in America but also in europe?
2. why is islam becoming the most studied religion now in the world?
3. why do more non-muslims talk about islam than even muslims?
4. if islam is so badddd like the media always puts it why do more enlightened people keep accepting it?
5. if muslims do not complain about their dressing such has the use of hijab, why would those who dont wear complain and want a ban on it?
6. muslims did not invent words like 'war', 'violence' 'terrorist' 'extremist' and others, why have they become vocabulary for the muslims?
7. the world wars were fought by non arabs and of course they were not muslims. the united nations is a product of those conflict so what makes war just a muslim thing?
8. if you want to fight others you need an army and a good one at that, just wondering which country has the largest, strongest and most sofsticated army? and why?
9. who realy is afraid of islam?
10. why do we not take time to know this religion they call islam rather than to parrot what somebody somewhere that we dont know is saying?
why and why acn somebody help with the answers
and why did Foreman-Brown Idogho post the story of Rick Mathes? why?
In the name of Allah Most Beneficent Most Merciful,

RE: MUSLIM BELIEF
I read with interest your article on the above and wish to inform you that, you are either very ignorant about what islam is all about, or you are too economical with the truth. First of all, i was thinking you will go to any of the islamic site on the net to find out from scholars what is islam before you even come up your cheap propaganda and blatant lies against the person you are talking about. No educated muslim of that repute will answer you that the Almighty Allah has instructed muslim to kill non muslim or infidels as you claimed to have been said by the imam. I don't think the person you refer to is an islamic scholar.
The problem with christian faithfuls is that they don't read about islam and what is all about, those that are able to read about the religion always find reason to believe, that is why it is the fastest growing religion on the universe.
There is no muslim that did not belief in Jesus the son of Mary. Infact it is one of the prerequisite of being a muslim that all apostle of Allah must be respected and believe in them. Any muslim that did not believe in Jesus is not a muslim. You can find out this please.
I will be very much grateful if you can please know about islam before sending this junks to the readers. A muslim will never write and condemn christian religion in whatever form like the way you christian are doing to the religion of islam. So you can ask yourself to what benefit will it be if you continue to dent somebody's religion in a reckless and unrespectful manner. This is to tell you that islam is not as you see or portray it to be, and i am sure you are doing this just because you hate islam, not because you have substance in what you mentioned in this article.
Islam will continue to grow, because what the scholars are doing to let non-muslim know what islam is all about with facts not by propaganda like yours. Muslim remains committed to the teaching of the Holy Quran.
I want to plead with you to please preach peace the way Prophect Isah (Jesus) did to the people of his time, but not an incitement statement like yours.
I will like to make a good friend with you, to be closer to you in order to educate you about islam and islamic religion.
Thanks.
The middle east sees lots of protest, people saying there are tired of Islam but the country enforces it on them and that is the issue. The idea of forcing people against their wish. A young moslem might be a good person but the more he grows in Islam the evil he becomes, the more he wants to eliminate everthing non-Islam probably because some secrets are revealed to him I guess.
Look at what happened at Jos; have you seen where christians come out and start killing? Its moslems, Mutallab? Moslem; World trade centre? moslem; the Lagos explosion was probably moslem too.
The religion has a big problem, dont forget that Mohamed himself fought and killed people; Jesus did not, this is enough to help you pick a religion.
If terrorism was a religion, you bet it would islam and a ten year old can prove this.
Peace be upon you. This is the greeting of Islam that no other religion has a match. To your article, you can not appreciate how peaceful the religion called Islam is unless you know its precepts from the Holy Qur'an and the practice of the prophet Muhammed (PBUH). Even in times of war, the Holy Qur'an says muslim soldiers should not touch women, children, animals and places of worship of whatever religion.They should only face the army that confronted them in war. How can this same religion command its adherents to kill ''infidels'' in order to attain paradise! Islam teaches peace right from how you can be at peace with your own self, then with your fellow human beings, with other creatures of God that are not human.....to how nations can be at peace with one another, and how the whole world can be at peace. Peace is a very important issue in Islam that it teaches how we can achieve peace economically, politically, socially and in all areas of human endeavours. All these are comprehensively practised by the prophet of Islam (PBUH) as revealed to him by God. Find these two books....''Murder in the name of Allah'' and ''Islam's response to contemporary issues''. I know you will be more informed after reading them. Then you can judge whether Islam is a religion of peace or not.
Thank You.
Let them all fight for their religion - islam - The God that cannot fight for itself is not a God, these arguments will not help, only look at FACTS ON THE GROUND period!

Douglas Nz said:
The middle east sees lots of protest, people saying there are tired of Islam but the country enforces it on them and that is the issue. The idea of forcing people against their wish. A young moslem might be a good person but the more he grows in Islam the evil he becomes, the more he wants to eliminate everthing non-Islam probably because some secrets are revealed to him I guess.
Look at what happened at Jos; have you seen where christians come out and start killing? Its moslems, Mutallab? Moslem; World trade centre? moslem; the Lagos explosion was probably moslem too.
The religion has a big problem, dont forget that Mohamed himself fought and killed people; Jesus did not, this is enough to help you pick a religion.
If terrorism was a religion, you bet it would islam and a ten year old can prove this.
Dear brothers, if we go back to the spread of Islam in Nigeria, you will discover a lot of jihads were fought especially in the so called northern Nigeria. That a town was conquered, speaks of the existence of war before been conquered. "Away with the infidels" was a popular term among muslim students in my school then having schooled in the north. What is the problem with this muslims? If u preach peace, then practice it. When an individual keeps making excuses for an obvious fault or short comings, indicates the fellows unwillingness to change. I hope your genuine embarassment of your religion is a sure and positive sign that you are convinced that bombing and killing fellow human beings guarantees you no paradise or heaven but a sure and premanent place in hell. Think of the suffering you go through on earth everyday. Imagine a non stop suffering when you depart this world! Be wise and choose to do the right thing now and always before it is too late. Please spread the word of no more violence and "Away with all the killings and bombings"

Olu'Obanla said:
Yes, there are riots and wars but its never the true picture of Islam. What my muslim brothers were practicing is quite different from the real teaching. Islam was never spread with violence. As a muslim, one ought to have utmost regard for other persons religion and thats why we regard Jesus Christ(peace be on him) with high esteem. No religion preaches violent. Jesus Christ(peace be on him) never instructed Hitler to kill jews, so also, Moses(peace be on him) never instructed the Jews to maltreat Jesus{as}. Its just the animal in human being that manifest itself as a religion.Also check alislam.org
You're right the middle east sees a lot of protest. And if I may ask you, who were the architects of those protests?
Who were responsible for 1000's of killings in the palestine ? Don't forget we have christians and Muslims Palestinians. Some people don't even know we have churches and christians in Iran, Iraq, and other parts of the middle east. Tell me when last you read or heard that the christians communities were attacked in the middle east ?

You also mentioned world trade center bombings which Al-qaeda claimed responsibility of ? May I ask you who are the Architect of this terrorist organization. After the bombing, one so called "sheik "was praising the act. Yet he was wearing a big golding necklace. Have you ever seen true muslims wearing gold necklace ? Please open your eyes.

Let me ask you also. Have you ever had a Muslim friend or colleague or school mate ? Do you feel safe when with them or you think they are capable of killing you too ? Think about all these questions and stop all these old fashioned propaganda.

I did not hear of Lagos explosion, so I cannot comment on it. I won't go ahead like you to comment on what I do not have facts on.
Please be sure of what you say. Think positive and stop attack on other religion without any substantial evidence.
Shuaib Badmus said:
Peace be upon you. This is the greeting of Islam that no other religion has a match. To your article, you can not appreciate how peaceful the religion called Islam is unless you know its precepts from the Holy Qur'an and the practice of the prophet Muhammed (PBUH). Even in times of war, the Holy Qur'an says muslim soldiers should not touch women, children, animals and places of worship of whatever religion.They should only face the army that confronted them in war. How can this same religion command its adherents to kill ''infidels'' in order to attain paradise! Islam teaches peace right from how you can be at peace with your own self, then with your fellow human beings, with other creatures of God that are not human.....to how nations can be at peace with one another, and how the whole world can be at peace. Peace is a very important issue in Islam that it teaches how we can achieve peace economically, politically, socially and in all areas of human endeavours. All these are comprehensively practised by the prophet of Islam (PBUH) as revealed to him by God. Find these two books....''Murder in the name of Allah'' and ''Islam's response to contemporary issues''. I know you will be more informed after reading them. Then you can judge whether Islam is a religion of peace or not.

Dear sis! If this is so, how then can you explain what is happening in your religious domain all over the world and more importantly, in your country? Lets stop fooling ourselves! Lets make a change now and order fellow muslims to do the same all over the world instead of trying to defend this barbaric actions by our muslim folks world wide.
Bello Adamu Mutum-biyu said:
This is another mockery of our religion. Go ahead and write whatever you feels like, we believe Islam will surely outlast your hypocracy. It is indeed a religion of Allah and He has promised to against all odds safe guard it. No amount of intimidation, lies, deceits, distortions or concocted stories will change the fact that Islam is today the fastest growing religion. This captioned is rubbish and I AM CONVINCED IS NOT REAL AT ALL. There is no where such is mention! Vanguard Newspaper should also be very careful for permitting this kind of insults on a particular religion. This is indeed another calculated attempt to tarnish islam and God will NEVER let you succeed!!!

There is no need to boil over the truth! Is it not evident enough for you? You are feeling so bad now because your xtian brothers and sisters have no more cheeks left to turn for you to slap any more. Why do you think you have the monopoly of violence? Peace and harmony should not be the quest for one person but for everyone created by God. I advice you to seek peace in every way you can and at whatever cost and also pass same on to all those like you. Stop defending the indefensible because the proofs are littered everywhere so much that even unborn babies already know how easily accessible these fcats and proofs are.
Question number eleven, is there an injunction on moslems to "take" out infidels for the reward of paradise?

Researcher said:
if you do not ask the right questions, you will not get the right answers. i have some questions and i know the answers will be a guide.
1. why is islam the fastest growing religion not just in America but also in europe?
2. why is islam becoming the most studied religion now in the world?
3. why do more non-muslims talk about islam than even muslims?
4. if islam is so badddd like the media always puts it why do more enlightened people keep accepting it?
5. if muslims do not complain about their dressing such has the use of hijab, why would those who dont wear complain and want a ban on it?
6. muslims did not invent words like 'war', 'violence' 'terrorist' 'extremist' and others, why have they become vocabulary for the muslims?
7. the world wars were fought by non arabs and of course they were not muslims. the united nations is a product of those conflict so what makes war just a muslim thing?
8. if you want to fight others you need an army and a good one at that, just wondering which country has the largest, strongest and most sofsticated army? and why?
9. who realy is afraid of islam?
10. why do we not take time to know this religion they call islam rather than to parrot what somebody somewhere that we dont know is saying?
why and why acn somebody help with the answers
and why did Foreman-Brown Idogho post the story of Rick Mathes? why?
Pls. Point of correction! That the prophets you listed were mentioned in your Q'uran does not make them prophets of Islam rather, they are mentioned in the Islamic religion. You know you should tell yourselves these things and not us. Spread this good will message to our moslem brothers because it is high time you called a spade by its true name.

Kolade said:
It is not surprising to see this kind of article with ISLAMIC propaganda boldly written.

This is just one of thousands of such fabrications. What do people gain from this ?
Whether you like it or not, sincere people will always be attracted by ISLAM and eventually embrace it.
In view of these propagandas, people (especially Americans) are massively embracing Islam. Do you think they are fools ?
No they are not. The propagandas couldn't just hold anymore. No matter how you try to paint Islam, people would still know its true position, it's just a matter of time.

All what ISLAM advocates is peace with yourself by following Gods's commandments and respect for all creatures, man, animals, plants, e.t.c.
ISLAM never advocate killings, rather it preaches love. If anyone who calls himself a Muslim is acting contrary to these, he has automatically left the fold of ISLAM, and will find himself to blame. ISLAM condemn killings, suicide bombings, injustice, racial or gender discrimination.

I therefore urge all seekers of truth to be sincere with themselves with respect to religious issues.
Many don't even know that ADAM,ABRAHAM,ISAAC, NOAH, ......., MOSES and JESUS are all prophets of ISLAM.

Of course these are known Prophets in Christianity, and Islam also refers to them. So where is the link ? This is one question among many, that sincere truth seekers should ponder on and find answer to, rather than just propagating propagandas.

Also to other commenting, We should be careful of choice of words in our comments as we might be shooting ourselves on the leg. For instance, someone referred to ISLAM as a "blood sucking religion". I am sure he wouldn't have said that if he knows that prophets ADAM, ABRAHAM, ....,MOSES and JESUS are all PROPHETS OF ISLAM.

ISLAM is peace and are peace loving people shall always be attracted by it and eventually embrace it, no matter the intensity of the propaganda.
I'm sure this writer need his brain to be examine. Does he think he's talking to a crowd of brain-washed animals, because even brain-washed human beings would not accept this bull and cock story. For your information, Islam can not be wished away by ignorants/illiterates people like you. people who have something walking for them upstairs with knowledge of religion and history have tried in the past to blackmail Islam but they all failed woefully; not talk of you people whose interest is just to be propagate about a thing you have no knowledge of. Why not try and project Christianity if that is what you know. I think that would have paid you better than going into a thing that is far beyond your comprehension. Read you would not read, listen you wouldn't listen, what a dummy.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service