Muslim Belief

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in the prison ministry.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially amongst the minority races!!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant, and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?' There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith, or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!

Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!

This is your chance to make a difference...

FOR GODS' SAKE! PLEASE SEND THIS ON!

Views: 4381

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

jimoh lanre said:
thiese pictures attached are few cases i have more lets reveal ur cult
in islam A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual act such as forplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not comitted a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister."
Note how the armed men wearing the distinguishing hooded mask of a Palestinian terrorist, fire from among unarmed civilians, including children, making it impossible for Israeli soldiers to defend without harming the children. This tactic has been successfully adopted by Palestinian terrorists to blame Israel for the deaths of children and civilians so deliberately and cynically caused by the Palestinians' own actions.

During the Iran-Iraq War, the Ayatollah Khomeini imported 500,000 small plastic keys from Taiwan. ... To compensate for their disadvantage, Khomeini sent Iranian children, some as young as twelve years old, to the front lines. There, they marched in formation across minefields toward the enemy, clearing a path with their bodies. Before every mission, one of the Taiwanese keys would be hung around each child’s neck. It was supposed to open the gates to paradise for them. At one point, however, the earthly gore became a matter of concern. “In the past,” wrote the semi-official Iranian daily Ettelaat as the war raged on, “we had child-volunteers: 14-, 15-, and 16-year-olds. They went into the minefields. Their eyes saw nothing. Their ears heard nothing. And then, a few moments later, one saw clouds of dust. When the dust had settled again, there was nothing more to be seen of them. Somewhere, widely scattered in the landscape, there lay scraps of burnt flesh and pieces of bone.” Such scenes would henceforth be avoided, Ettelaat assured its readers. “Before entering the minefields, the children [now] wrap themselves in blankets and they roll on the ground, so that their body parts stay together after the explosion of the mines and one can carry them to the graves.”
jimoh lanre said:
Malibu Beach James said:
Your problem is ignorance and inferiority complex which bedevil all Christians and Jews alike. Look through the annals of history and you will appreciate the fact that it is the Christian and the Jewish world that are ever present in the nations that you mentioned simply to destroy Islam but yet they could not achieve any meaningful results.The CIA,FBI and MOSSAD are everywhere spreading corruption on this earth.Let me remind you I don't expect you to know because of your biased and ignorant mind but it is a known fact it was the U.S that was behind the destruction of the old soviet union and today the same U.S is fighting the Afghans simply because they refused to abandon the religion of Islam.

The difference between Islam and Christianity is that we Muslims will never allow any mortal and sinful human being like pope or any council of priests to edit or change our holy scripture according to their whims and caprices.we shall never remain docile like Christians who have resigned their hopes to their so called corrupt church leaders.We Muslims will never sit and wait for self avaricious people called the Vertican to dictate to us even when the Church itself is always engulfed with crises of child abuse, sodomy and adultery.It is only in Christianity where you will find more than 100 different copies of the Bible and where you also will find drunkards as Church leaders editing the Bible and giving out sermons.

Let me remind you Mr fake pastor if the religion of Islam were a religion of violence why is it that people are accepting it in multitudes especially in Asia,Europe and America? This fact was attested by the Vertican itself raising concern about the development but they can't do nothing because Allah almighty says "And thou dost see the people enter Allah's Religion in crowds" (Qur 110:2).We shall remain firm and resolute and we shall always defend our religion so you can call it whatever.

The Prince said:
You hit the nail right in the head there Pastor Ahmed, but our people are so brainwahsed to see beyond their noses. I dont blame them though they have been brainwashed by thier Arab masters who have an ulterior motive for Africa. Black people are under an evil siege from the Arabs under the guise of religion. Who will help Black Africa.
Pastor Ahmed Jeremiah EL-Buba said:
I'm amazed by your findings, but i tell you its the Obed truth. The children of the bond woman- Ishmael are the Armageddon of this generation. Islam is not the religion of peace as the adherents portray but terrorism and killings of innocent people. Look at the crisis in Somalia, Sudan, Pakistan, India, Turkey, and almost all the northern states in Nigeria have experienced the dose of the senseless killings in the name of religion. Its a religion from the pit of hell. Those who are wise and see the handwriting on the wall should avoid it like a plague.
Attachments:
jimoh lanre said:
jimoh lanre said:
thiese pictures attached are few cases i have more lets reveal ur cult
in islam A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual act such as forplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not comitted a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister."
Note how the armed men wearing the distinguishing hooded mask of a Palestinian terrorist, fire from among unarmed civilians, including children, making it impossible for Israeli soldiers to defend without harming the children. This tactic has been successfully adopted by Palestinian terrorists to blame Israel for the deaths of children and civilians so deliberately and cynically caused by the Palestinians' own actions.

During the Iran-Iraq War, the Ayatollah Khomeini imported 500,000 small plastic keys from Taiwan. ... To compensate for their disadvantage, Khomeini sent Iranian children, some as young as twelve years old, to the front lines. There, they marched in formation across minefields toward the enemy, clearing a path with their bodies. Before every mission, one of the Taiwanese keys would be hung around each child’s neck. It was supposed to open the gates to paradise for them. At one point, however, the earthly gore became a matter of concern. “In the past,” wrote the semi-official Iranian daily Ettelaat as the war raged on, “we had child-volunteers: 14-, 15-, and 16-year-olds. They went into the minefields. Their eyes saw nothing. Their ears heard nothing. And then, a few moments later, one saw clouds of dust. When the dust had settled again, there was nothing more to be seen of them. Somewhere, widely scattered in the landscape, there lay scraps of burnt flesh and pieces of bone.” Such scenes would henceforth be avoided, Ettelaat assured its readers. “Before entering the minefields, the children [now] wrap themselves in blankets and they roll on the ground, so that their body parts stay together after the explosion of the mines and one can carry them to the graves.”
jimoh lanre said:
Malibu Beach James said:
Your problem is ignorance and inferiority complex which bedevil all Christians and Jews alike. Look through the annals of history and you will appreciate the fact that it is the Christian and the Jewish world that are ever present in the nations that you mentioned simply to destroy Islam but yet they could not achieve any meaningful results.The CIA,FBI and MOSSAD are everywhere spreading corruption on this earth.Let me remind you I don't expect you to know because of your biased and ignorant mind but it is a known fact it was the U.S that was behind the destruction of the old soviet union and today the same U.S is fighting the Afghans simply because they refused to abandon the religion of Islam.

The difference between Islam and Christianity is that we Muslims will never allow any mortal and sinful human being like pope or any council of priests to edit or change our holy scripture according to their whims and caprices.we shall never remain docile like Christians who have resigned their hopes to their so called corrupt church leaders.We Muslims will never sit and wait for self avaricious people called the Vertican to dictate to us even when the Church itself is always engulfed with crises of child abuse, sodomy and adultery.It is only in Christianity where you will find more than 100 different copies of the Bible and where you also will find drunkards as Church leaders editing the Bible and giving out sermons.

Let me remind you Mr fake pastor if the religion of Islam were a religion of violence why is it that people are accepting it in multitudes especially in Asia,Europe and America? This fact was attested by the Vertican itself raising concern about the development but they can't do nothing because Allah almighty says "And thou dost see the people enter Allah's Religion in crowds" (Qur 110:2).We shall remain firm and resolute and we shall always defend our religion so you can call it whatever.

The Prince said:
You hit the nail right in the head there Pastor Ahmed, but our people are so brainwahsed to see beyond their noses. I dont blame them though they have been brainwashed by thier Arab masters who have an ulterior motive for Africa. Black people are under an evil siege from the Arabs under the guise of religion. Who will help Black Africa.
I'm amazed by your findings, but i tell you its the Obed truth. The children of the bond woman- Ishmael are the Armageddon of this generation. Islam is not the religion of peace as the adherents portray but terrorism and killings of innocent people. Look at the crisis in Somalia, Sudan, Pakistan, India, Turkey, and almost all the northern states in Nigeria have experienced the dose of the senseless killings in the name of religion. Its a religion from the pit of hell. Those who are wise and see the handwriting on the wall should avoid it like a plague.
Attachments:
@Malibu b**** James,

WILL YOU STOP PASTING YOUR STUPID COMMENT ALL OVER THE PLACE, IF YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO SAY THEN BUGGER OFF.
PASTING THE SAME ARGUMENT OVER AND OVER AGAIN, ON PEOPLES COMMENT IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE THE FACT THAT THE RELIGION YOU ARE TRYING TO DEFEND IS EVIL.
THE TRUTH IS BEGINNING TO COME OUT, AND VERY SOON THE WHOLE WORLD WILL KNOW ISLAM FOR WHAT IT IS.
A DESEASE, A PLAGUE, BY A BLOOD SUCKING DEMON, THAT FEEDS OFF THE BLOOD OF INNOCENT CHILDREN.

Malibu Beach James said:

The Prince said:
we are sick and tired of all this lies, which Imam did you meet that couldn't answer u well. go and find the CD of Dr Zakir debate with Pastor Rukhni. go to any Islamic shop u will get it there, all this propaganda ppl will just sit dawn and write anything that pleases them
WHY MUST WE GO TO UR SHOPS?

Mohammed Sabo said:
we are sick and tired of all this lies, which Imam did you meet that couldn't answer u well. go and find the CD of Dr Zakir debate with Pastor Rukhni. go to any Islamic shop u will get it there, all this propaganda ppl will just sit dawn and write anything that pleases them
IGNORANCE, an Hausa adage says, is DARKER THAN NIGHT. In order that you might be enlightened on the true stand of Islam on any issue for that matter please visit www.alislam.com. Never the less, FOR GODS' SAKE! PLEASE SEND THIS ON!

FREEDOM TO ACCEPT OR REJECT THE TRUTH

Here also it is put beyond doubt that the perfect truth has been revealed by God and that man is free to accept it or to reject it. But the warning is added that those who wrong themselves and do not carry out the true demands of their nature and adopt the ways that obstruct their progress and lead them away from God, would deprive themselves of God's love and of the gardens of God's pleasure. For them a fire has been prepared within which they are confined.
These two verses have been addressed to people to whom Islam was presented for the first time. Those to whom the Holy Prophet, peace be on him, brought the message of Islam were not Muslims. They were told: This is the truth; this is the right guidance. These are the ways of approaching God Almighty. These are the ways of the fulfillment of your natural demands. Treading along them you will become the true servants of God. I invite you to them. It is for you to enter within the circle of Islam or to keep out of it. If you enter it with faith and sincerity of heart and act in accordance with it, it would be to your own good. If you do not adopt these ways and will not tread along them, the loss would be yours. The ways that you adopt, other than these, would lead you away from God and will bring you to hell.
Thus everyone has been told that all the doors for entering the circle of Islam are open to him. There is no one who would obstruct his entry through those doors. The decision must be his and once he has decided he can enter freely. There is no power which would compel anyone by force, or threat of force, to enter that circle. God does not permit it. If anyone desires to enter the circle of Islam, to accept it and to make it obligatory upon himself, no one can stop him. If someone does not desire to accept it, no one can force him. No one can make anyone a Muslim by force. This is the teaching of Islam. The guidance that God has set forth in the Holy Quran is clear that no power can make a person a Muslim by force.
The purpose of the creation of the universe would be frustrated if man were not to be bestowed the freedom that distinguishes him from the angels. These verses indicate that there is no power that can obstruct anyone from entering into the circle of Islam and there is no power that can block the door of entry forbidding ingress to it. Thus it is not permissible that anyone should arrogate to himself the authority to exclude by force from the circle of Islam anyone who affirms that he is a Muslim and sincerely acts according to the teachings of Islam. God Almighty has not bestowed this power upon anyone. According to Islamic teaching and the law of the Holy Quran, God . Almighty regards any such action as vicious and contrary to His will. These verses have clearly pro- claimed that everyone is free to affirm his faith voluntarily. or to proclaim his denial without restraint. No compulsion is permissible in either case. No non-Muslim can be forcibly converted to Islam, nor can any Muslim be forcibly declared a non-Muslim.
Is it open to a person who has become a Muslim to abjure Islam after having declared his faith in it? Or, will he be subject to compulsion that having once recognized the Truth and the light that is contained in the Holy Quran, he is no longer at liberty to depart from Islam? Does Islam leave the door of egress open, or does it close it altogether? The Holy Quran says: Many of the people of the Book, after the Truth has become manifest to them, would desire, out of sheer envy generated by their minds, that after you have believed, they could turn you into disbelievers. But do forgive them and forbear till Allah sends down His decree. Surely, Allah has full power to do all that He wills (2: 100).
Courtesy: Al Islam
Hi! mr pedro i believe your are Blood succker and not peace maker. to become muslim is not conpulsory or by force for your information but islam did not believe in people humliation and intimidation islam did not believe in taken nonsence. that is our stands not Voience.if you need peace leave peacefully if you need voilent try it and see

Pedro said:
Peace? word of mouth.
here is the truth: ISALAM IS A VIOLENTLY DEADLY RELIGION THE WORLD OVER. YOU ONLY NEED TO SEE THE CONFLICT AROUND THE WORLD TO UNDERSTAND THE WORD "VIOLENTLY DEADLY" I advice everyone to beware of this clearly deadly plague. DEATH TO NONE BELIEVERS, FORCE EVERY INFIDELS TO BECOME ISLAMISTS, MURDERERS, BLOOD SUCCKING PEOPLE. run away from this deadly plague, don't be infected.
hi pedro u are have made a nice points with refrences to back up. Is matter of choice either they take it or live it is left to those folks. take yeild man
Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no one cometh unto the father but through me".
Islam is just a copycat religion, used by the devil himself to deceive undiscerning people and lead them to eternal damnation in hell fire. The handwritings are all over the place for all to see.
Be wise repent, and come back to GOD ALMIGHTY through Jesus Christ the son, because he still saves.

Shamsdeen Olushegun Lawal said:
IGNORANCE, an Hausa adage says, is DARKER THAN NIGHT. In order that you might be enlightened on the true stand of Islam on any issue for that matter please visit www.alislam.com. Never the less, FOR GODS' SAKE! PLEASE SEND THIS ON!

Here also it is put beyond doubt that the perfect truth has been revealed by God and that man is free to accept it or to reject it. But the warning is added that those who wrong themselves and do not carry out the true demands of their nature and adopt the ways that obstruct their progress and lead them away from God, would deprive themselves of God's love and of the gardens of God's pleasure. For them a fire has been prepared within which they are confined.
These two verses have been addressed to people to whom Islam was presented for the first time. Those to whom the Holy Prophet, peace be on him, brought the message of Islam were not Muslims. They were told: This is the truth; this is the right guidance. These are the ways of approaching God Almighty. These are the ways of the fulfillment of your natural demands. Treading along them you will become the true servants of God. I invite you to them. It is for you to enter within the circle of Islam or to keep out of it. If you enter it with faith and sincerity of heart and act in accordance with it, it would be to your own good. If you do not adopt these ways and will not tread along them, the loss would be yours. The ways that you adopt, other than these, would lead you away from God and will bring you to hell.
Thus everyone has been told that all the doors for entering the circle of Islam are open to him. There is no one who would obstruct his entry through those doors. The decision must be his and once he has decided he can enter freely. There is no power which would compel anyone by force, or threat of force, to enter that circle. God does not permit it. If anyone desires to enter the circle of Islam, to accept it and to make it obligatory upon himself, no one can stop him. If someone does not desire to accept it, no one can force him. No one can make anyone a Muslim by force. This is the teaching of Islam. The guidance that God has set forth in the Holy Quran is clear that no power can make a person a Muslim by force.
The purpose of the creation of the universe would be frustrated if man were not to be bestowed the freedom that distinguishes him from the angels. These verses indicate that there is no power that can obstruct anyone from entering into the circle of Islam and there is no power that can block the door of entry forbidding ingress to it. Thus it is not permissible that anyone should arrogate to himself the authority to exclude by force from the circle of Islam anyone who affirms that he is a Muslim and sincerely acts according to the teachings of Islam. God Almighty has not bestowed this power upon anyone. According to Islamic teaching and the law of the Holy Quran, God . Almighty regards any such action as vicious and contrary to His will. These verses have clearly pro- claimed that everyone is free to affirm his faith voluntarily. or to proclaim his denial without restraint. No compulsion is permissible in either case. No non-Muslim can be forcibly converted to Islam, nor can any Muslim be forcibly declared a non-Muslim.
Is it open to a person who has become a Muslim to abjure Islam after having declared his faith in it? Or, will he be subject to compulsion that having once recognized the Truth and the light that is contained in the Holy Quran, he is no longer at liberty to depart from Islam? Does Islam leave the door of egress open, or does it close it altogether? The Holy Quran says: Many of the people of the Book, after the Truth has become manifest to them, would desire, out of sheer envy generated by their minds, that after you have believed, they could turn you into disbelievers. But do forgive them and forbear till Allah sends down His decree. Surely, Allah has full power to do all that He wills (2: 100).
My dear muslim brothers and sisters, I advise we should stop engaging christians whom we all know to be hypocrites in debate of this nature. You all know if a muslim commits any crime, to them it is because the person is a muslim. The question to be asked is does Islam allows such crime?
We all witnessed what Samuel Doe did to Liberians in his days as the president of the country, many of his political opponents were either killed or miamed, the lucky ones were those that went into exile. Samuel Doe is a christian, he has a church he was attending in Liberia yet you will never see any christian attributing his terror reign on his religious belief. Thank God that the man was not a muslim.
Charles Taylor that is currently facing charges of genocide in world court is a christian, this man took children of less than ten years of age to war front in Liberia, many homes were invaded thus loss of innocent souls under his command, today nobody has attributed his crime to his religious belief. Again, thank God that the man is not a muslim.
Pieter Botha of South Africa and his predecessors that presided over an apartheid regime in South Africa were all christians, definitely christianity must have encouraged it.

te>The Prince said:
Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no one cometh unto the father but through me".
Islam is just a copycat religion, used by the devil himself to deceive undiscerning people and lead them to eternal damnation in hell fire. The handwritings are all over the place for all to see. Be wise repent, and come back to GOD ALMIGHTY through Jesus Christ the son, because he still saves.

Here also it is put beyond doubt that the perfect truth has been revealed by God and that man is free to accept it or to reject it. But the warning is added that those who wrong themselves and do not carry out the true demands of their nature and adopt the ways that obstruct their progress and lead them away from God, would deprive themselves of God's love and of the gardens of God's pleasure. For them a fire has been prepared within which they are confined. These two verses have been addressed to people to whom Islam was presented for the first time. Those to whom the Holy Prophet, peace be on him, brought the message of Islam were not Muslims. They were told: This is the truth; this is the right guidance. These are the ways of approaching God Almighty. These are the ways of the fulfillment of your natural demands. Treading along them you will become the true servants of God. I invite you to them. It is for you to enter within the circle of Islam or to keep out of it. If you enter it with faith and sincerity of heart and act in accordance with it, it would be to your own good. If you do not adopt these ways and will not tread along them, the loss would be yours. The ways that you adopt, other than these, would lead you away from God and will bring you to hell.
Brother Pedro, I taught that you are seeker after truth, but from your works its obvious that you are deliberately attacking Islam. For what I don't know. But one thing I know for certain is that your posture do not conform with the teachings of Christ which the world know for peace loving.
I wonder what you stand to gain by sowing seeds of discord between the MUSLIMS and CHRISTIANS of this Nation. Nor do I know why you want to be embroiled in the blood shed going on in some parts of the Northern part of the country claiming causalities from all the faiths in those areas.
Come on Bro Pedro, lets find something else to discuss on this beautiful forum.

Nura Hamza said:
Hi! mr pedro i believe your are Blood succker and not peace maker. to become muslim is not conpulsory or by force for your information but islam did not believe in people humliation and intimidation islam did not believe in taken nonsence. that is our stands not Voience.if you need peace leave peacefully if you need voilent try it and see
Pedro said:
Peace? word of mouth.
here is the truth: ISALAM IS A VIOLENTLY DEADLY RELIGION THE WORLD OVER. YOU ONLY NEED TO SEE THE CONFLICT AROUND THE WORLD TO UNDERSTAND THE WORD "VIOLENTLY DEADLY" I advice everyone to beware of this clearly deadly plague. DEATH TO NONE BELIEVERS, FORCE EVERY INFIDELS TO BECOME ISLAMISTS, MURDERERS, BLOOD SUCCKING PEOPLE. run away from this deadly plague, don't be infected.
POINT OF CORRECTION,IT IS NOT CHRISTIANS ACCUSING U TO BE BLOOD SUCKERS IT IS UR PRACTICES AND UR EVIL WAYS SUPPORTED BY QUORAN.EVEN UR PROPHET DID KILL AND MURDER ALOT OF PEOPLE AND ABUSED MANY WOMEN, WOMANISED WITH BOTH YOUNGER AND SOME ELDERLY WOMEN AND ALOT OF CONCUBINES.U WANT US TO DELVE INTO GOVERNANCE U RIGHTLY MENTIONED SAMAUEL DOE AND CHARLES TAYLOR U FORGOT TO MENTION THE NOTOROUS MURDERER IDI AMIN OF UGANDA A MUSLIM, SUNDANESE PRESIDENT ALBASHIR WHO IS STILL WANTED BY WORLD COURT FOR GENOCIDE,HE IS A MUSLIM,IBB WHO KILLED,LOOT AND LEFT NIGERIA IN THE COMA STATE, ABACHA THAT KILLED MANY PEOPLE AND LOOTED NIGERIA TREASURY,AHMANIJAD OF IRAN THAT IS CURRENTLY KILLING HIS PEOPLE.LATE CHADIAN PRESIDENT THAT STARVED HIS PEOPLE TO DEAD,SADDAM HUSSIEN THAT BUILT A PARADISE FOR HIMSELF AND HIS FAMILY BUT BUILT A WELL TO KILL AND THROW MANY IRAGISTANS IN THERE.
CHARLES TAYLOR OR DOE ,NEVER QUOTED BIBLE AS THEIR TOOLS FOR TERROR, THEY NEVER EVEN IDENTIFY WITH ANY CHRISTIAN SECT TO KILL OR PERPERTRATE THEIR EVIL FOR VIRGINS AS MANY OF UR STUPID PEOPLE BELIEVE. BUT ALL THOSE I LISTED WHEN THEY WANT TO KILL,THEY WILL SHOUT ALLAHU KABAR! OR SPONSORED RELIGIOUS CRISIS LIKE IBB DID.SO U ALL WILL NOT KNOW PEACE ORLESS U APPEASE FOR THE MUCH BLOOD U SUCKED.CAN U ALLOW URSELVES OR RELIGION TO BE INVESTIGATED? NOOOOO!COS U ARE OCCULTIC GROUP

Wale Salau said:
My dear muslim brothers and sisters, I advise we should stop engaging christians whom we all know to be hypocrites in debate of this nature. You all know if a muslim commits any crime, to them it is because the person is a muslim. The question to be asked is does Islam allows such crime?
We all witnessed what Samuel Doe did to Liberians in his days as the president of the country, many of his political opponents were either killed or miamed, the lucky ones were those that went into exile. Samuel Doe is a christian, he has a church he was attending in Liberia yet you will never see any christian attributing his terror reign on his religious belief. Thank God that the man was not a muslim.
Charles Taylor that is currently facing charges of genocide in world court is a christian, this man took children of less than ten years of age to war front in Liberia, many homes were invaded thus loss of innocent souls under his command, today nobody has attributed his crime to his religious belief. Again, thank God that the man is not a muslim.
Pieter Botha of South Africa and his predecessors that presided over an apartheid regime in South Africa were all christians, definitely christianity must have encouraged it.

te>The Prince said:
Islam is just a copycat religion, used by the devil himself to deceive undiscerning people and lead them to eternal damnation in hell fire. The handwritings are all over the place for all to see. Be wise repent, and come back to GOD ALMIGHTY through Jesus Christ the son, because he still saves.

Here also it is put beyond doubt that the perfect truth has been revealed by God and that man is free to accept it or to reject it. But the warning is added that those who wrong themselves and do not carry out the true demands of their nature and adopt the ways that obstruct their progress and lead them away from God, would deprive themselves of God's love and of the gardens of God's pleasure. For them a fire has been prepared within which they are confined. These two verses have been addressed to people to whom Islam was presented for the first time. Those to whom the Holy Prophet, peace be on him, brought the message of Islam were not Muslims. They were told: This is the truth; this is the right guidance. These are the ways of approaching God Almighty. These are the ways of the fulfillment of your natural demands. Treading along them you will become the true servants of God. I invite you to them. It is for you to enter within the circle of Islam or to keep out of it. If you enter it with faith and sincerity of heart and act in accordance with it, it would be to your own good. If you do not adopt these ways and will not tread along them, the loss would be yours. The ways that you adopt, other than these, would lead you away from God and will bring you to hell.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service