Muslim Belief

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in the prison ministry.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially amongst the minority races!!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant, and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?' There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith, or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!

Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!

This is your chance to make a difference...

FOR GODS' SAKE! PLEASE SEND THIS ON!

Views: 4362

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What did Adyemi means by '' UNJUST KILLING OF INNOCENT NON MUSLIMS '' So when is it become just for them to kill ?What make a killing justified in any religious ?
What Adeyemi would have done is to quote the interview wrong by another published interview with his Imam to clarify the said widely publication.
If he failed to have an interview with his Imam and get back to us it deemed has lost his message of peace.

wale adeyemi said:
Its funny that an educated person can believe this article you just presented. I'm a muslim and a proud one. I have never been told to kill any 'infidel' or non muslims. No where in the holy Quran does it mention the unjust killing of innocent non muslims. This is an unfair lie and unjust potrayal of islam.
All you need to know the truth is to google the author and his antecedence. Mr Mathes has been on a 'crusade' against Islam since 9/11. He will stop at nothing to rubbish this beautiful religion. Perhaps he should explain why Islam is growing so fast!
Peace be upon you my friends ,Islam is a religion of peace to everybody,and teach us that we should leave together in peace for exampleQ4;3( and do good to parents,kinsfolk,orphan,the neighbour who is near of kin,the neighbour who is stranger,the companion by your side,thewayfarer,and those whom your right possess.Verily,Allah does not like such as are proud and boastful
I'm amazed by your findings, but i tell you its the Obed truth. The children of the bond woman- Ishmael are the Armageddon of this generation. Islam is not the religion of peace as the adherents portray but terrorism and killings of innocent people. Look at the crisis in Somalia, Sudan, Pakistan, India, Turkey, and almost all the northern states in Nigeria have experienced the dose of the senseless killings in the name of religion. Its a religion from the pit of hell. Those who are wise and see the handwriting on the wall should avoid it like a plague.
You hit the nail right in the head there Pastor Ahmed, but our people are so brainwahsed to see beyond their noses. I dont blame them though they have been brainwashed by thier Arab masters who have an ulterior motive for Africa. Black people are under an evil siege from the Arabs under the guise of religion. Who will help Black Africa.
Pastor Ahmed Jeremiah EL-Buba said:
I'm amazed by your findings, but i tell you its the Obed truth. The children of the bond woman- Ishmael are the Armageddon of this generation. Islam is not the religion of peace as the adherents portray but terrorism and killings of innocent people. Look at the crisis in Somalia, Sudan, Pakistan, India, Turkey, and almost all the northern states in Nigeria have experienced the dose of the senseless killings in the name of religion. Its a religion from the pit of hell. Those who are wise and see the handwriting on the wall should avoid it like a plague.
Wherever Islam rears is ugly head, death and destruction ALWAYS follows. Imagine a world at peace. Imagine a world without Islam.
Your problem is ignorance and inferiority complex which bedevil all Christians and Jews alike. Look through the annals of history and you will appreciate the fact that it is the Christian and the Jewish world that are ever present in the nations that you mentioned simply to destroy Islam but yet they could not achieve any meaningful results.The CIA,FBI and MOSSAD are everywhere spreading corruption on this earth.Let me remind you I don't expect you to know because of your biased and ignorant mind but it is a known fact it was the U.S that was behind the destruction of the old soviet union and today the same U.S is fighting the Afghans simply because they refused to abandon the religion of Islam.

The difference between Islam and Christianity is that we Muslims will never allow any mortal and sinful human being like pope or any council of priests to edit or change our holy scripture according to their whims and caprices.we shall never remain docile like Christians who have resigned their hopes to their so called corrupt church leaders.We Muslims will never sit and wait for self avaricious people called the Vertican to dictate to us even when the Church itself is always engulfed with crises of child abuse, sodomy and adultery.It is only in Christianity where you will find more than 100 different copies of the Bible and where you also will find drunkards as Church leaders editing the Bible and giving out sermons.

Let me remind you Mr fake pastor if the religion of Islam were a religion of violence why is it that people are accepting it in multitudes especially in Asia,Europe and America? This fact was attested by the Vertican itself raising concern about the development but they can't do nothing because Allah almighty says "And thou dost see the people enter Allah's Religion in crowds" (Qur 110:2).We shall remain firm and resolute and we shall always defend our religion so you can call it whatever.

The Prince said:
You hit the nail right in the head there Pastor Ahmed, but our people are so brainwahsed to see beyond their noses. I dont blame them though they have been brainwashed by thier Arab masters who have an ulterior motive for Africa. Black people are under an evil siege from the Arabs under the guise of religion. Who will help Black Africa.
I am appalled by the expressions being offered here by the adherents of the two religions. I am a Christian, and we are taught the world over to be peaceful and to love our neighbours like ourselves. If Islam is that peaceful, why the killings that are being experienced all over the place? Look at the killings of innocent women and children in Jos that took place recently. If it does not carry any religious connotations as some ignorant people want us to believe, why the destruction of places of worship each time there is an uprising? Look at the innocent babies and women that were exterminated in that senseless orgy.
The claim that mortal and sinful man edits and changes the Holy Scripture is not tenable. Can Malibu Beach James cite a verse of any of the books that has been altered to suit a purpose? The fact that there are versions is for ease of understanding even in local dialects. Does that connote changing the word of God? Are there no corrupt leaders in Islam? God commanded mankind not to kill one another. Why the so many killings being carried out by the Islamist Jihadists? Your claim thatit is only in Christianity that you have drunkards that give sermons, I want to say emphatically that there are more drunkards in Islam than in Christianity. If you doubt me, visit the drinking pubs during the so-called fasting month of Ramadan and see that those places have scanty customers. Where did all the customers go during that so-called Holy Ramadan month? Let’s call a spade and stop this buck passing. All human beings have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, not a particular race or religion. This is so because here in Nigeria we have seen cases where upon introduction of their Sharia Islamic Law in Zamfara State, a Mallam Jangadi was amputated for stealing a cow, while some of the Muslim Governors behaving like Machiavelli, using religion as cover, were busy looting the treasury of billions of Naira.

Malibu Beach James said:
Your problem is ignorance and inferiority complex which bedevil all Christians and Jews alike. Look through the annals of history and you will appreciate the fact that it is the Christian and the Jewish world that are ever present in the nations that you mentioned simply to destroy Islam but yet they could not achieve any meaningful results.The CIA,FBI and MOSSAD are everywhere spreading corruption on this earth.Let me remind you I don't expect you to know because of your biased and ignorant mind but it is a known fact it was the U.S that was behind the destruction of the old soviet union and today the same U.S is fighting the Afghans simply because they refused to abandon the religion of Islam.

The difference between Islam and Christianity is that we Muslims will never allow any mortal and sinful human being like pope or any council of priests to edit or change our holy scripture according to their whims and caprices.we shall never remain docile like Christians who have resigned their hopes to their so called corrupt church leaders.We Muslims will never sit and wait for self avaricious people called the Vertican to dictate to us even when the Church itself is always engulfed with crises of child abuse, sodomy and adultery.It is only in Christianity where you will find more than 100 different copies of the Bible and where you also will find drunkards as Church leaders editing the Bible and giving out sermons.

Let me remind you Mr fake pastor if the religion of Islam were a religion of violence why is it that people are accepting it in multitudes especially in Asia,Europe and America? This fact was attested by the Vertican itself raising concern about the development but they can't do nothing because Allah almighty says "And thou dost see the people enter Allah's Religion in crowds" (Qur 110:2).We shall remain firm and resolute and we shall always defend our religion so you can call it whatever.

The Prince said:
Jang! let me take ur point one after the other dfferences in the bible is known to all so go and your book very well and try and compare king james vesion of the bible with other version.
2. Yes their are corrupt leader in that are muslim but their sin is for them, but islam didnot teached them that.
3. Yes some muslim drink but they are few, but in christianity is allow that why majority of christians are drunker,let take Beron from jos kataf from southen kaduna everybody is a drunker except those that convert to islam among them.
4. Who tell you those killers are islamic jihadis that is our problems in Nigeria have evidece before you talk, some they are fulani beron and they are christian go and luk for yourself.
5. mallam jangae is free from that sin to God side unless he commit another one,but for any muslim leader or politian that do anything is between him and his God since they know that nobody wll funish them now

Mwakuk Jang said:
I am appalled by the expressions being offered here by rthe adherents of the two religions. I am a Christian, and we are taught the world over to be peaceful and to love our neighbours like ourselves. If Islam is that peaceful, why the killings that are being experienced all over the place? Look at the killings of innocent women and children in Jos that took place recently. If it does not carry any religious connotations as some ignorant people want us to believe, why the destruction of places of worship each time there is an uprising? Look at the innocent babies and women that were exterminated in that senseless orgy.
The claim that mortal and sinful man edits and changes the Holy Scripture is not tenable. Can Malibu Beach James cite a verse of any of the books that has been altered to suit a purpose? The fact that there are versions is for ease of understanding even in local dialects. Does that connote changing the word of God? Are there no corrupt leaders in Islam? God commanded mankind not to kill one another. Why the so many killings being carried out by the Islamist Jihadists? Your claim thatit is only in Christianity that you have drunkards that give sermons, I want to say emphatically that there are more drunkards in Islam than in Christianity. If you doubt me, visit the drinking pubs during the so-called fasting month of Ramadan and see that those places have scanty customers. Where did all the customers go during that so-called Holy Ramadan month? Let’s call a spade and stop this buck passing. All human beings have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, not a particular race or religion. This is so because here in Nigeria we have seen cases where upon introduction of their Sharia Islamic Law in Zamfara State, a Mallam Jangadi was amputated for stealing a cow, while some of the Muslim Governors behaving like Machiavelli, using religion as cover, were busy looting the treasury of billions of Naira.

Malibu Beach James said:

The Prince said:
Haba Mallam Nura Hamza, Let me debunk your claims one after the other.
1. If you are a Muslim, you could have a copy of the Bible (whatever version). maybe King James version which you want me to compare with tthe others. I have Muslim friends who own Bibles too, as they revere Annabi Isa (Jesus Christ) too, and the other Prophets of the Book. All I said was cite a particular verse, for instance
"But Jesus said unto him Judas, Betrayest thou the Son of Man with a kiss?" Luke 22:48 (KJV),
Luke 22:48 “but Jesus said,” Judas how can you betray me, the son of man, with a kiss?” (New Living Translation – (NLT)
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end". (KJV)
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope". (The Living Bible)

The quotations above are from King James version. From the books of Luke 22:48, now compare that with the same verse and book from the New Living Translation. What are the differences? Similarly, Jeremiah 29:11 is also above, compare it with the Living Bible (LB). Can you say the difference. Do they not mean the same thing. So much of alterations of the Bible as claimed.

2. I am happy you are admitting that there are corrupt leaders in Islam, is that not line with what I said that ‘all people have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God? No religion teaches its follower-ship corruption.

3. You are utterly wrong that Christianity allows people to drink. Those that do so, is at their own peril. Are you insinuating that all the beers brewed in Nigeria are shipped unto the Berom people and Kataf in Southern Kaduna? What is the population of these people put together? You are utterly are wrong here again, just like your view on the others issues enumerated above. Your claim that in those areas, only those that convert to Islam are the ones that do not drink beer contrasts with your admission of the fact that Muslims drink beer heavily too. How could be speaking with both edges of your mouth?

4. If they are not Islamic Jihadists, who are they? Are they Berom people killing their own kith and kin? You say they are Christian? You are being economical with the truth just a proof of the ‘peace’ Islam preaches here, that we are witnessing killings all over the world from these urchins.

5. Since Jangade is free of the sin by your understanding, usually when people commit a sin, they are liable for their action that is why the culprit is the one that bears the punishment for his crime. All I was trying to say is that those people clamouring for Sharia law are not serious people, they blind-fold the people with religious dogma, while they are busy doing the contrary. May be you could ask the Boko Haram adherents. They said all the Sharia State Governors are hypocrites, as they were not practising the Law to the letter.

With my submissions above, I am sure you do not have anything to say that is different. If you do, let us hear you.
u sounded like one fustrated person who knows nothing but tries to make meaning out of emptiness...why do u waste ur time so much to talk abt what u called 'vertican'? that word is not in Christendom and mind u if u are talking of vatican-rome as u mentioned pope then u must be one big fool who is heading to the land of blind...u had no shame to talk of child abuse when mohammed was himself an abuser? dont u know what he did to aishat a 6 yr old girl? and u amused me we all know that sodomy is the birth rights of the northern muslims...there are alot of practitioners there..i have relatives there we know stories of imams and alhajis sleeping with kids...why do u think almajiris abound in the north and are instrumental to either to kill people or used for ritual or being abused and sodomised. catholic church is a sacred order, the good things and the souls the have won and still winning in the world are too many to be mentioned....this is a religion that have passed through persecution ages and still remain vibrant...the case of pope u said, did he abuse any one?no,but he was blamed because he did not adequately reprimand the offender whom some think that he did what was right by retiring him and rehabilitate him in the clinic. and u dont expect a bishop or a pope to enforce people to do what is right...in catholic church and in christianity salvation is one's choice not a compulsion...not like in islam because u left islam you will be killed by stoning or amputation of hands because u have done whatever..though sin is not compromise in Christianity but u have a choice between light and darkness,sin and salvation and the choice recommended is doing what is right and accept Christ as the only way,the truth and the light and doing God's will.Christianity is transparent,that is why the church has come out to reveal those involve in child abuses cases and u are ridiculous that u fail to understand that some of the offenders are expelled,some have died and no one point to a living child molester and can islam investigate themselves or allow the world to know abt their dirt?no cos that is a cult...i am proud to be a christian not a occultic and rebellious cult called islam...whose prophet must be in hell lamenting for his murderous acts and child abuses...ok, let me give u example of ur wicked religion and how sodomy is part and parcel of ur cult.in islam coountries, the mullahs are notorious for child abuse and molestation. Every day, we hear news about a mullah sodomizing his beardless student. It is very common in Pakistan. Almost every one knows what happens in madrassas. Even one of my friends narrowly escaped from being sodomized by his Quranic teacher when he was taking the Quran memorizing lessons.
I came across the fact that the root of sodomy lies in the Islamic text and history after litening to the case of one anwar from malaysia who sodomised his assistant. Here are some examples of the gems from the history and authentic books of Sunni Islam.

Umar indulged in sodomy and Allah was forced to legitimize this practise in the Qur'an

For evidence you can consult the following texts:

Jami al Tirmidhi, Bab al Tafseer Volume 2, page 382, 'Ayat Hars'

Fathul Bari Volume 8 page 191 Kitab Tafseer Ayat Hars

Gharab al Qur'an Volume 3 page 249 Ayat Hars

Tafseer al Ibn Katheer Volume 1 page 261

Fayl ai Lawathar Volume 6 page 229

Tafseer Qurtubi Volume 1 page 92 Ayat Hars

Lets quote verbatim from Jami al Tirmidhi [Bab al Tafseer Vol. 2, p. 382, 'Ayat Hars']:

"Ibn Abbas narrates that Hadhrath Umar went before Rasulullah (s) and "Master I am destroyed!'. Rasulullah (s) asked 'what thing has destroyed you?'. Umar replied last night I had anal sex. Rasulullah (s) did not give a reply to Umar, then Allah (swt) sent down this revelation "Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will; the words 'kabool wa Dhabar' (the anus is accepted)"

Abdullah Ibn Umar deemed sodomy to Halaal, like his old man.

For evidence, please consult the following authentic Sunni texts:

Tafseer Durre Manthur Volume 1 page 264 Ayat Hars

Tafseer Qasmi Volume 2 page 220, by Jamaladeen Qasmi

Tafseer Qurtubi page 92 Ayat Hars

Here is the direct quote from Tafseer Durre Manthur:

"Traditions wherein Abdullah ibn Umar believed sodomy with women are well known and Sahih".

Ulema of Madina believed that sodomy was halaal.

Please see the following Sunni sources:

Fayl al Lawathar Volume 6 page 154 Kitab Nikah, Bab Mut'ah

Tafseer Qasmi Volume 2 page 223 Ayat Hars

Tafseer Ibn Katheer Volume 1 page 262 Ayat Hars

Fathul Bari Volume 8 page 191 Ayat Hars

Tafseer Mazhari, Volume 3, Page 19

Quoting directly from Fayl al Lawathar:

"Imam Auzai stated of the Fatwas from Hijaaz that are famous, one fatwa is from the people of Makka is that is that they deemed Mut'ah with women to be permissible, the other from the people of Madina, that sodomy with women is permissible".

Ibn Kathir in his Tafseer also stated:

"Statements on the permissibility of sodomy with women have come from the jurists of Madina".

Companions of mohammed deemed sodomy with women to be permissible

We read in Tafseer Qurtubi Volume 3 page 93 Ayat Hars:

"Fatwas on the permissibility of sodomy with women Saeed bin Maseeb Nafi, ibn Umar, Muhammad bin Kab, Abdul Malik, Imam Malik, a large group amongst the Sahaba and Tabaeen deemed sodomy to be permissible".

Imam Sha'afi deemed sodomy to be permissible!

Please see the following Sunni texts:

Tafseer Durre Manthur Volume 1 page 266, Ayat Hars

Tafseer Ruh al Ma'ani page 125, Ayat Hars

Tafseer Ahkam al Qur'an Volume 1 page 265

Tafseer Qasmi Volume 2 page 228 Baqarah Verse 223

Al Mahzoorath page 268

We read in Tafseer Durre Manthur:

"On sodomy with women, Imam Sha'afi no Sahih narration's have reached us from Rasulullah (s) as to whether it is halaal or haraam and logic suggests that this halaal".

Imam of Ahl'ul Sunnah Abu Maleeka suggested 'in times of trouble' use a stick!'

We read in Tafseer Durre Manthur Ayat Hars:

"Abu Maleeka was asked whether it was permissible to practise sodomy with women. He replied 'Last night I practised sodomy with my servant, penetration became difficult hence I sought the assistance of a stick".

Imam Malik believed sodomy with women was halaal

We read in the following Sunni sources:

Ahkam al Qur'an Volume 1 page 352 Ayat Hars

Tafseer Gharab al Qur'an Volume 2 page 249 Ayat Hars

Tafseer Durre Manthur Volume 1 page 111, Ayat Hars

Fathul Bari Volume 8 page 190 Kitab Tafseer Ayat Hars

Quoting verbatim from Ahkam al Qur'an:

"Sahil asked Imam Malik 'is sodomy with women permissible? Imam Malik replied 'I just did this act and have just washed by sexual organs".

Imam Abu Hanifa's esteemed student Ibn Mubarak was also a homosexual

We also read in 'Muhadarat al-'udaba', p. 199, Chapter 1, "Al hada al Saani" that:

"Hakim Tabaristan made Abdullah bin Mubarak a Judge, who was addicted to the anus (Homosexual) he asked the Hakim 'Sir I need some men who can help you" Hakim said I was aware of your need before this".

The Salaf deem it permissible to pray Salat behind a homosexual Imam

We read in Sahih al Bukhari, p. 96, Kitab Bab ul Salaat, narrates a tradition from Zuhri [Sahih al-Bukhari, p. 96, 1375 AH print]:

"The Imamate of a mukhanath at a time of necessity is Sahih".

Note: Arabic word "Mukhanath" means homosexual. This hadith has been removed from the English version of Bukhari, but exists in old copies of Arabic version. E.g. this 1375 Hijri print.

So I think that the mullahs sodomizing little girls and boys are not wrong at all they are just following the Sunnah of the prophet and his companions.
u mentioned mossad,what has mossad has to do with religion or u just want to be seen as someone making points?fool! mossad is like sss in nigeria and if u dont no israel has being intact security wise and no terrorists will prevail over them...u could see how the hamas terrorist was killed yes to show u readiness of israelites to fight fire for fire...if christian here will adapt this israeli technigues oh!nigeria would have been good...u kill one christian or pagan 1000 islam heads must go for it...long time had gone when people preach peace,the israeli knows what the world is like with deadly virus called islam...u talk of spreading bad things...how dare u say that...isnt ur brother muttalab that cause nigeria terrorist name..go to all embasies our name are among osama binladen alquada...again pls dont deceive urself...islam is fast dying religion...american u mentioned has only mental retarded, fustrated people like jane jihad who could convert to islam...american has her consttitution derive from holy bible...dont waste ur time population isnt salvation...yet u cant match christianity in numbers...fools am waiting for u all...
Malibu Beach James said:

The Prince said:
Malibu Beach James said:

The Prince said:
Attachments:
thiese pictures attached are few cases i have more lets reveal ur cult
in islam A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual act such as forplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not comitted a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister."
Note how the armed men wearing the distinguishing hooded mask of a Palestinian terrorist, fire from among unarmed civilians, including children, making it impossible for Israeli soldiers to defend without harming the children. This tactic has been successfully adopted by Palestinian terrorists to blame Israel for the deaths of children and civilians so deliberately and cynically caused by the Palestinians' own actions.

During the Iran-Iraq War, the Ayatollah Khomeini imported 500,000 small plastic keys from Taiwan. ... To compensate for their disadvantage, Khomeini sent Iranian children, some as young as twelve years old, to the front lines. There, they marched in formation across minefields toward the enemy, clearing a path with their bodies. Before every mission, one of the Taiwanese keys would be hung around each child’s neck. It was supposed to open the gates to paradise for them. At one point, however, the earthly gore became a matter of concern. “In the past,” wrote the semi-official Iranian daily Ettelaat as the war raged on, “we had child-volunteers: 14-, 15-, and 16-year-olds. They went into the minefields. Their eyes saw nothing. Their ears heard nothing. And then, a few moments later, one saw clouds of dust. When the dust had settled again, there was nothing more to be seen of them. Somewhere, widely scattered in the landscape, there lay scraps of burnt flesh and pieces of bone.” Such scenes would henceforth be avoided, Ettelaat assured its readers. “Before entering the minefields, the children [now] wrap themselves in blankets and they roll on the ground, so that their body parts stay together after the explosion of the mines and one can carry them to the graves.”
jimoh lanre said:
Malibu Beach James said:

The Prince said:

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service