Muslim Belief

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in the prison ministry.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially amongst the minority races!!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant, and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?' There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith, or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!

Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!

This is your chance to make a difference...

FOR GODS' SAKE! PLEASE SEND THIS ON!

Views: 4375

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mr John,

Thank so much for your constructive views. In fact, if we can have more people like you not only in Nigeria but the entire globe, then the whole world would be free of violence. 'am sure a lot of us commenting and others would have learn't one or two lessons from your wonderful comment full of light for who have eyes to see.

I can't and never be on the side of the oppressor.Islam would never be and likewise Christianity has never preached that. If the Army GOC is proved beyond reasonable doubt to have perpetrated those evils, he should be brought to book, not matter which faith he belong to.
Mr John, do you believe in the majesty of God that he does not run after the criminals to bring them to book?
He's merciful and all knowing. If the authority of today fail to stand by justice today, then be rest assured that His majesty whom all power lies with will reward all according to their deeds.
There is the saying that all days belong to the thieve but the owner has just a day. When that day comes, all shall witness it. This statement might not fit feel the subject considering the fact that innocent souls are being taken everyday. But for lack of better example, I decided to use that for now. It's really painful having experience such calamity and takes the grace of the Lord for the rest who have lost their loved ones to move on.

Our government have failed us totally in ensuring peace and justice in view of these recurring innocent soul consuming syndrome. Every time they set-up committees, and what do we see after, killings. And you know what, you will never see any government officials or committee members and their families falling victims. It's the poor innocent people that are always falling.

Like I said in my last comment if our authorities fail to do justice, when the owner of justice himself starts acting, it won't be funny. Look at Haiti crisis for instance. People can't believe how God could allow such a calamity to befall such a nation. Are we better than Haiti on sins and atrocities. Haiti is a lesson for all. Who's next?

GOD KNOWS BEST.

Lastly, I believe God still love Nigeria with people like you still around, and I share you view and may be we and others can work as an enlightenment team letting people know that there's is no compulsion in religion.
People should be allowed to choose and practice there faith, build there religious houses and work on the street freely without fear of being attack at night or in the broad day light. I look towards that Nigeria.

John Jang said:
Thank you brother Kolade,
What you are saying makes a lot of sense. There are deviants in all faiths, and their unacceptable behavious are not acceptable by the books containing the precepts they practice and believe in, that is if they believe in them at all. I tend not to agree with you totally on the fact that some of the culprits are not known.
Let me use Plateau State as an example. I am sure you must have heard that during the numerous crisis that took place in the State, some arrests were made. The suspects that were supposed to be tried in the State were brought down to Abuja and from there they were released. Is that action of the Federal Government not a tacit approval of what they were engaged in. On their release, they regrouped, and released a deadlier attack on the people as was just witnessed in January, 2010. As a face saving measure, they are again brought to Abuja for trial. We await the conclusion of the so-called trial.

So long as those in positions of authority are not biased along religious beliefs, the country will continue to be one crisis or the other with consequent loss of lives and properties. Two Commissioners of Police have been deployed from Plateau State, most probably because they are Christians, with the immediate past Commissioner of Police deployed because he made a blunt statement about the crisis. The GOC of 3rd Armoured Division Rukuba, who is a Muslim, and has been accused of partiality is still in office unpertubed, despite video clips of the military's involvement in extra judicial killings.

The best thing to do is let us all retrace our steps to where we faltered. When Nigeria is consumed, both Christians and Muslims and Atheists will be affected. Like I said earlier, religion is a matter of conscience, there should be no compulsion and killings. They do not do anyone any good. Nigerians should think of ways of moving the nation forward, and not engage in trivial matters that seem to tow the nation along the lines of the American prediction that in less than 15 years from now, there will be no nation called Nigeria.

frank osundo said:
MR KOLADE, FOR ME I TERM GAY AS A PSYCHOLOGICAL DEFORMITY IN WHICH SOME MISGUIDED INDIVIDUALS WANT TO PROMOTE AS A NORMAL NORMS OF LIFE...MY RESIDENCE HERE,THERE ARE MANY IMAMS AND POLITICIANS,CIVIL PEOPLE WHO ARE GAY HIDDEN AND OPENLY. BUT TAKING OF LIFE THAT GOD CONSIDER SACRED FOR SOME AWKWARD REASONS OUTWEIGHS IT...
WHEN U TALK FROM BOTH SIDES OF MOUTH IT AMAZE ME. U RE NOT STILL WONDERING WHY CHRISTIANS POPULATED AREAS RECORDED MUCH RELIGIOUS CRISIS AS U LIED? OSAMA BIN LADEN IS NO MORE FIGHTING A VENGEFUL WAR,RIGHT HE IS NOW A CRIMINAL AS U SAID? VENGENCE TO UR RELIGION IS THE EXPRESS WAY TO UR HEAVEN...AS U WANT US TO BELIEVE.
CAN U COME OUT TO THE PUBLIC AND DENOUNCE BOKO HARAM? HAVE U HEARD ANY PROMINENT ISLAM MAN FROM NIGERIA RENOUNCING THEM IF NOT PAYING LIP SERVICE...BUT THEY COULD CONDEMN JOS RIOT EASILY AND PLANTED SOLDIERS FOR REPRISAL ATTACK.

U STILL BELEVE PEOPLE WAGE WAR OVER ISLAM BECAUSE THE FEAR LOOSING MEMBERS...ARE U DAY DREAMING? DO U KNOW I AM ONE OF THE YOUTUBERS AND I AM FAMILIAR WITH THE ANTICS OF ISLAMIC YOUTUBERS? eg MR 'A' CONVERTED AND MR 'B' CONVERTED...EVEN DRUG PUSHERS, RAPIST WERE BROUGHT INTO THE FOLD TO MAKE MEANING...PLS STUDY WHAT CONVERSION IS,IS NOT ALL ABOUT PROPAGANDA OF NUMBERS...IF I TELL U WHAT HAPPEN HERE OR THE EXPERIENCE I HAD IN PAKISTAN, JORDAN, SAUDI, UAE U WILL BAFFLE...BUT I AM NOT AN ENTERTAINER....FAST GROWNG! CHECK WHAT FAST DYING MEANS...BUDHISM IS EVEN CLOSE-MARKING ISLAM IN NUMBERS...ISLAM IS NO WHERE CLOSE TO CHRISTIANITY.

FINALLY, NUMBERS IS USELESS WITHOUT SALVATION. MANY ARE CALL BUT FEAR ARE CHOOSEN...MATHEW 24:14

Kolade said:
Thank you Mr John.

Those of us that are Muslim are equally wondering why all these suicide bombings despite the fact that Islam condemned it? Who are the suicide bombers? Who is Osama Bin Laden? Who are the Al-Qaeda? Muslims are also among the victims of 9/11.
Certainly these criminals are not Muslims because their actions has no backing by Islam, otherwise we could have seen so many suicide bombers during the time of prophet Muhammad. Such are new developments. So the fact still remain. Who are these people?

Let me ask you this question. Today we have Christians Gay worshippers and Gay bishops. can we say that they have backings for there acts in the bible? the answer is No. they're responsible for their action. Jesus Christ never taught that.

On the crises in the North, it's unfortunate that innocent citizens are always the victims as the architects are never found. But one day nemesis will catch up with them. Just like the gay example I gave you, such criminals might be born into Muslim families answering Muslim names. But I can tell you they're far from Islam. There cup would be full soonest. Any body will think that the likes of Osama are fighting the course of Islam. the answer is no. Osama was used by some "cabal", who are they ? We need to find out. the cabals are everywhere. But one day, they shall be brought to justice over innocent souls they've taken.

John Jang said:
So much of peace in Islam that the whole world is being terrorised by them. If they claim that terrorists would go straight to hell, why the adventure into it by so many muslims? What would you call the killing of Christians, especially in the northern part of Nigeria by Muslims? Peaceful propagation of Islam I guess? Religions that use force will get force in return. I am sure you are familiar with the saying that 'even a worm would turn'? The Christians have been pushed to the wall, and have to fight back. We al want to go to heaven, but till then, the only place we have the earth. We have to fight and protect what we have, despite the Jihad of the muslims, whatever that means.

Abdullahi Al-Hassan said:
jones let me ask you question,
1) have you ever heard a muslim in this world abuse any bible or prophet jesus (a.s) ( in case of chritianity) or moses (a.s) (in case of jews) or any other prophet or any book revealed by Allah to his prohpet, but why everyday, everytime all the non-muslim unite and abused the qur'an, prophet mohammad (s.a.w.), and anything that is belongs to islam e.g comment by a nigerian journalist on our prophet concening beauty contest, cartoon of prophet mohammad (s.a.w)?
2) why both the jews and the christian unite together and be killing nuslims in middle east e.g palestine etc.?
i need your response with references, and i assure you more reasons why islam is not a violent religion.
yu can also contact me through this mail (abdullahi@24.com)
kolade,am sorry but u have no business talking about religious related crisis in nigeria because it appears u do not know what u are talking about!reading through your comments compelled me to advise that u keep away from issues you know notting about.to mr frank, i advice you stop wasting you time arguing with a fellow that lacks substance in his argument.
iliya,

NO, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SORRY IF YOU'RE SINCERE ABOUT YOUR ADVICE TO ME.
I THINK THAT'S PART OF WHAT THIS FORUM IS FOR. TO ADVICE EACH, TO CONSTRUCTIVELY ARGUE, AGREE AND DISAGREE, KNOW THE TRUTH AND AT THE END RESPECT EACH OTHER.

SO, I APPRECIATE YOU ADVICE.

FOR RELIGIOUS CRISIS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA, I MAY NOT HAVE SUBSTANCE TO BACK MY COMMENTS SINCE I HAVE NOT BEING TO THE NORTH BEFORE OR WITNESS ANY OF THESE RIOTS WHICH HAS BEEN LARGELY ATTRIBUTED TO SOME ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS WHOM I HAVE ALWAYS CALLED CRIMINALS.

BUT I DO HAVE SUBSTANCE WHEN IT COMES TO WHAT ISLAM STAND FOR. SO IF WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE NORTH IS GOING AGAINST WHAT ISLAM STAND WHICH IS PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENT WITH OURSELVES OUR NEIGHBOUR, THE ENVIRONMENT , E.T.C, THEN I THINK IT WOULD BE FAIR TO LAY THE BLAME ON THOSE CRIMINALS WHOM PEOPLE ALSO LABELLED AS MUSLIMS.

EXTREMISTS ARE EVERY WHERE BUT THOSE EXTREMISTS SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE RATHER THAN THE FAITH ITSELF. THAT IS WHY THEY'RE TAGGED EXTREMISTS ANY WAY, BECAUSE THEY HAVE LOST THE HUMAN COMPASSION GIVEN TO US BY GOD AND HAVE ALLOWED THEIR SENSES BEING OVERTAKEN BY EVIL TO COMMIT THEIR ATROCITIES.

ONCE AGAIN, DON'T FEEL SORRY ADVISING, PERSONALLY I RESPECT THAT, PERHAPS YOU DO NOT KNOW MY PERSONALITY AND WHAT I STAND FOR. JUST BE SINCERE WITH YOURSELF, BECAUSE GOD WILL ALWAYS JUDGE US ACCORDING TO OUR INTENTIONS.
THANKS.

iliya daboro dalyop said:
kolade,am sorry but u have no business talking about religious related crisis in nigeria because it appears u do not know what u are talking about!reading through your comments compelled me to advise that u keep away from issues you know notting about.to mr frank, i advice you stop wasting you time arguing with a fellow that lacks substance in his argument.
MR FRANK,

OKAY AS IT IS NOW, WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE WAY FORWARD?

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL THESE VIOLENCE HERE AND THERE ?

IS IT TO TELL ALL MUSLIMS IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO CONDEMN EVIL BUT RATHER QUIT THEIR FAITH?

THAT ALL WHAT THEIR BOOK PREACH IS EVIL AND SUCH JUST LOOK FOR SALVATION ELSEWHERE IN OTHER RELIGION YOU MENTIONED LIKE BUDAHISM HINDIUSM AND CHRISTIANITY BECAUSE THEY ARE 100 % CLEAN ?

IS IT FOR US TO DIVIDE THE REGIONS OR THE COUNTRY ON THE BASIS OF RELIGION ?

IS IT FOR THE SOCIETY TO CAST OUT THE ISLAMIC OR MUSLIM FAITH ?

RELIGION ASIDE, ANY ONE WHO HAS EVIL TENDENCIES WOULD ALWAYS LIVE THAT WAY IRRESPECTIVE OF WHAT FAITH HE BELONG.

SO MR FRANK, COME UP WITH WHAT YOU FEEL CAN BE A SOLUTION TO SOLVING THESE PROBLEMS.
WE'VE GONE FAR ON THIS ISSUE AND I THINK WE SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR SOLUTIONS NOW.
PERSONALITY I HAVE LEARNT A LOT FROM COMMENTERS ON THIS FORUM AND I THINK I NEED TO MAKE SOME SERIOUS INQUIRIES WITH MY FAMILY MEMBERS RESIDING IN THE NORTH SINCE I HAVE NOT BEEN THEIR MYSELF.

AGAIN, I SUBSCRIBE TO JOHN JANG'S VIEW AND IF YOU HAVE A BETTER WAY OF SOLVING THESE PROBLEMS THEN SHARE IT WITH US.

REGARDS.

FRANK

FRANK, I CAN SEE YOU'RE REALLY BOILING ON THIS MATTER. AND IN THAT SITUATION YOU CAN MAKE MISTAKE WITH YOUR STATEMENTS AND ACTIONS ALTOGETHER.

frank osundo said:
MR JANG,U HAVE TALKED LIKE A PIOUS CHRISTIAN, YET TACITLY COMPROMISE THE CLEAR INSTIGATION OF KILLINGS BY ISLAM...WHAT DO U MEAN BY EVERY RELIGION HAS DEVIANTS AND THEIR BEHAVIORS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE BY BOOK CONTAINING THE PRECEPTS? U FEEL U HAVE MADE A GENUINE AND A SINCERE OBSERVATION? DO U KNOW THE QUARAN BETTER THAN OSAMA BIN LADIN AND HIS LIKES? WHY IS ISLAM AT WAR WITH EVERY MAJOR WORLD RELIGION (Buddhism, Hinduism,Christianity,Judaism etc ) WHEN NONE OF THESE RELIGIONS ARE AT WAR WITH EACH OTHER?

UR COMMENTS IS CONCILIATORY, MR KOLADE CALLS IT CONSTRUCTIVE...NOPE IS NOT...CONSTRUCTIVE IS TO APPROACH ISSUES IN ITS ENTIRETY, MAKING APPRAISAL AND CRITICIZING AND AVOID LIP SERVICE. GOOD A THING U CAME FROM PLATEAU,CLOSE TO MY MATERNAL HOME KAURA/KAGORO-KADUNA STATE. WE WITNESS ALL THESE TRAUMA, WE LOST FRIENDS,HOUSES,RELATIVES...ARE U REALLY SURE OF WHAT U JUST SAID? U MEAN THOSE WHO BLATANTLY AS THEY KILL SHOUT ALLAHU WAKUBAR!ARE MERE DEVIANTS? WE ARE NOT TALKING OF GENERAL ATTITUDINAL DEVIANCE, WE ARE SPECIFIC ON THE SUBJECT OF PEACE AS IT TRANSLATE TO LIVING IN THE MIDST OF PEACE LOVING PEOPLE THAN LIVING WITH VERY WARLIKE PEOPLE... BUT IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THOSE WHO U TERMED DEVIANTS ARE STRICTLY ADHERENTS OF THE TENETS IN THE BOOK, TODAY THE WORLD CALL THEM FUNDAMENTALIST MUSLIMS...

THIS VERSE POSTED BY KOLADE HAS EVEN SHOWN THE ROOT OF THIS HATE -The Prophet said, “You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you, span by span and cubit by cubit (i.e., inch by inch) so much so that even if they entered a h*** of a mastigure, you would follow them.” We said, “O Allah’s Apostle! (Do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?” He said, “Whom else?”' I PRETENDED NOT TO HAVE SEEN THIS BEFORE NOW. I CAME ACROSS THIS STATEMENTS THAT KOLADE CITED.. WHEN MY FRIEND WHO THOUGHT HE COULD CONVERT ME IN OMAN RECITED THIS SAME SAYING AND HE SAID THIS IS WHY, MUSLIMS DON'T PARTICIPATE IN ALL ACTIVITIES OF CHRISTIANS, COS IS A"SINAI,"(SIN)...IS THAT NOT DIVISION FROM A MAN WHO WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A GOOD GUIDE? THERE ARE MANY VIOLENT VERSES I CAN PRESENT IF NEED BE AND SHOW U PRACTICAL EXAMPLES WHERE IT WAS USED TO INFLICT DEAD ON THOSE THEY CALL INFIDELS. PLS, U SHOULD SAY WHAT U KNOWS DON'T PLAY TO THE GALLERY...IF U ARE TALKING ABOUT PRINCIPLES OF MORALITY AS TO THE SACREDNESS OF LIFE, I WILL ACCEPT BUT DON'T MAKE ANY REFERENCE TO BOOKS,THOUGH I DON'T NO WHAT BOOKS U MEANT. EVEN IF AS SOME OF THEM SAID THAT THEY ONLY KILL ON PROVOCATION, IS IT JUSTIFIABLE? WHAT IS MEANT TO BE GOD'S SOLE PREROGATIVE RIGHTS TO TAKE LIFE AND MAN TAKES OVER, IS IT RIGHT?

WELL, I WISH WHAT U SAID IS THE IDEAL SITUATION AND WE WONT HAVE CAUSE FOR ANY TENSION...BUT UNFORTUNATELY THERE ARE BOOKS THAT ARE WORST THAN CHEMICAL WEAPON. IF U PRETEND NOT TO BE OBJECTIVE COS U NEED ARTIFICIAL PEACE, PEACE WILL ALWAYS BE ELUSIVE. THOSE WHO ARE MODERATE IN ISLAM SHOULD REORGANIZE THINGS IN ISLAM BECAUSE POTENTIALS DANGER KEEP RARING ITS UGLY HEAD EVERYDAY, MOST ESPECIALLY HERE IN MIDDLE EAST ALSO IN NIGERIA. I DONT NEED TO TELL U MR.JANG COS U PEOPLE IN THE NORTH BEAR THE BRUNT OF THIS HEARTLESS WICKEDNESS AND IS A DISERVICE FOR U TO DISMISS IT AS AN ACT OF MERE DIAVINCE OF SOME, WHEN NO ONE HAS RISEN TO CONDEMNED IT RATHER AS U NARRATED THEY KEEP USING STATE POWER TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK...

WHAT U SAID NOW WAS MY POSITION BEFORE, I TERMED THEM CRIMINALS BUT MY CLOSIEST FRIEND AT NORTH WHO ATTEMPTED KILLING US SHOWED ME IT IS A CALL THAT MUST BE OBEYED WITHOUT QUESTIONING...MY FRIEND WAS AT THAT TIME A GOOD AND ARDENT MUSLIM HIS ACT TO THEM NEVER DIMINISHES HIS STATUS , HIS SO CALLED GOOD MUSLIM RATHER SKYROCKETS ...I HAVE TO MAKE IT CLEAR HERE, CHRISTIANS ARE FORGIVEN PEOPLE, BUT I AM ONE OF THE KIND CHRISTIAN NOW...I FORGIVE YES, BUT WILL NEVER BOW OUT WHEN SOMEONE WANTS ME DEAD .I WILL UNLEASH MAXIMUM AND COMMENSURATE TERROR AS THEY WISH.THEREFORE, MY IDEOLOGY NOW IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER CHRISTIANS...

MR JANG, I WISH U ALL GOOD LUCK AND ADMIRE UR UNDERSTANDING OF UR DEVIANT EXCUSES ... WISH IT IS REAL,THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE, UNFORTUNATELY,IT IS NOT, THAT IS WHY THEY CULPRITS ARE LEFT UNPUNISHED.IS IT AN INSTITUTED TENETS, KEEP RIDING IN UR MENTALITY MAY BE IT WILL FAVOURS U AND UR LIKES.

John Jang said:
What you are saying makes a lot of sense. There are deviants in all faiths, and their unacceptable behavious are not acceptable by the books containing the precepts they practice and believe in, that is if they believe in them at all. I tend not to agree with you totally on the fact that some of the culprits are not known. Let me use Plateau State as an example. I am sure you must have heard that during the numerous crisis that took place in the State, some arrests were made. The suspects that were supposed to be tried in the State were brought down to Abuja and from there they were released. Is that action of the Federal Government not a tacit approval of what they were engaged in. On their release, they regrouped, and released a deadlier attack on the people as was just witnessed in January, 2010. As a face saving measure, they are again brought to Abuja for trial. We await the conclusion of the so-called trial.
So long as those in positions of authority are not biased along religious beliefs, the country will continue to be one crisis or the other with consequent loss of lives and properties. Two Commissioners of Police have been deployed from Plateau State, most probably because they are Christians, with the immediate past Commissioner of Police deployed because he made a blunt statement about the crisis. The GOC of 3rd Armoured Division Rukuba, who is a Muslim, and has been accused of partiality is still in office unpertubed, despite video clips of the military's involvement in extra judicial killings.

The best thing to do is let us all retrace our steps to where we faltered. When Nigeria is consumed, both Christians and Muslims and Atheists will be affected. Like I said earlier, religion is a matter of conscience, there should be no compulsion and killings. They do not do anyone any good. Nigerians should think of ways of moving the nation forward, and not engage in trivial matters that seem to tow the nation along the lines of the American prediction that in less than 15 years from now, there will be no nation called Nigeria.

frank osundo said:
MR KOLADE, FOR ME I TERM GAY AS A PSYCHOLOGICAL DEFORMITY IN WHICH SOME MISGUIDED INDIVIDUALS WANT TO PROMOTE AS A NORMAL NORMS OF LIFE...MY RESIDENCE HERE,THERE ARE MANY IMAMS AND POLITICIANS,CIVIL PEOPLE WHO ARE GAY HIDDEN AND OPENLY. BUT TAKING OF LIFE THAT GOD CONSIDER SACRED FOR SOME AWKWARD REASONS OUTWEIGHS IT...
WHEN U TALK FROM BOTH SIDES OF MOUTH IT AMAZE ME. U RE NOT STILL WONDERING WHY CHRISTIANS POPULATED AREAS RECORDED MUCH RELIGIOUS CRISIS AS U LIED? OSAMA BIN LADEN IS NO MORE FIGHTING A VENGEFUL WAR,RIGHT HE IS NOW A CRIMINAL AS U SAID? VENGENCE TO UR RELIGION IS THE EXPRESS WAY TO UR HEAVEN...AS U WANT US TO BELIEVE.
CAN U COME OUT TO THE PUBLIC AND DENOUNCE BOKO HARAM? HAVE U HEARD ANY PROMINENT ISLAM MAN FROM NIGERIA RENOUNCING THEM IF NOT PAYING LIP SERVICE...BUT THEY COULD CONDEMN JOS RIOT EASILY AND PLANTED SOLDIERS FOR REPRISAL ATTACK.

U STILL BELEVE PEOPLE WAGE WAR OVER ISLAM BECAUSE THE FEAR LOOSING MEMBERS...ARE U DAY DREAMING? DO U KNOW I AM ONE OF THE YOUTUBERS AND I AM FAMILIAR WITH THE ANTICS OF ISLAMIC YOUTUBERS? eg MR 'A' CONVERTED AND MR 'B' CONVERTED...EVEN DRUG PUSHERS, RAPIST WERE BROUGHT INTO THE FOLD TO MAKE MEANING...PLS STUDY WHAT CONVERSION IS,IS NOT ALL ABOUT PROPAGANDA OF NUMBERS...IF I TELL U WHAT HAPPEN HERE OR THE EXPERIENCE I HAD IN PAKISTAN, JORDAN, SAUDI, UAE U WILL BAFFLE...BUT I AM NOT AN ENTERTAINER....FAST GROWNG! CHECK WHAT FAST DYING MEANS...BUDHISM IS EVEN CLOSE-MARKING ISLAM IN NUMBERS...ISLAM IS NO WHERE CLOSE TO CHRISTIANITY.

FINALLY, NUMBERS IS USELESS WITHOUT SALVATION. MANY ARE CALL BUT FEAR ARE CHOOSEN...MATHEW 24:14

Kolade said:
Thank you Mr John.

Those of us that are Muslim are equally wondering why all these suicide bombings despite the fact that Islam condemned it? Who are the suicide bombers? Who is Osama Bin Laden? Who are the Al-Qaeda? Muslims are also among the victims of 9/11.
Certainly these criminals are not Muslims because their actions has no backing by Islam, otherwise we could have seen so many suicide bombers during the time of prophet Muhammad. Such are new developments. So the fact still remain. Who are these people?

Let me ask you this question. Today we have Christians Gay worshippers and Gay bishops. can we say that they have backings for there acts in the bible? the answer is No. they're responsible for their action. Jesus Christ never taught that.

On the crises in the North, it's unfortunate that innocent citizens are always the victims as the architects are never found. But one day nemesis will catch up with them. Just like the gay example I gave you, such criminals might be born into Muslim families answering Muslim names. But I can tell you they're far from Islam. There cup would be full soonest. Any body will think that the likes of Osama are fighting the course of Islam. the answer is no. Osama was used by some "cabal", who are they ? We need to find out. the cabals are everywhere. But one day, they shall be brought to justice over innocent souls they've taken.

John Jang said:
So much of peace in Islam that the whole world is being terrorised by them. If they claim that terrorists would go straight to hell, why the adventure into it by so many muslims? What would you call the killing of Christians, especially in the northern part of Nigeria by Muslims? Peaceful propagation of Islam I guess? Religions that use force will get force in return. I am sure you are familiar with the saying that 'even a worm would turn'? The Christians have been pushed to the wall, and have to fight back. We al want to go to heaven, but till then, the only place we have the earth. We have to fight and protect what we have, despite the Jihad of the muslims, whatever that means.

1) have you ever heard a muslim in this world abuse any bible or prophet jesus (a.s) ( in case of chritianity) or moses (a.s) (in case of jews) or any other prophet or any book revealed by Allah to his prohpet, but why everyday, everytime all the non-muslim unite and abused the qur'an, prophet mohammad (s.a.w.), and anything that is belongs to islam e.g comment by a nigerian journalist on our prophet concening beauty contest, cartoon of prophet mohammad (s.a.w)?
2) why both the jews and the christian unite together and be killing nuslims in middle east e.g palestine etc.?
i need your response with references, and i assure you more reasons why islam is not a violent religion.
MR FRANK OSUNDO,

YOU HAVE BEEN THE HIGHEST CONTRIBUTOR ON THIS TOPIC, I READ YOUR COMMENT AND THAT OF OTHERS EVERY DAY BUT EVERY OF YOUR COMMENTS HAS ALWAYS REVEAL WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU STAND FOR. HOW DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN THOSE YOU HATE SO MUCH WHEN YOU CANNOT SEE REASON IN OTHER PEOPLES COMMENT ? WHAT MESSAGE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE PASSING ACROSS ABOUT YOUR SELF AND YOUR RELIGION WHEN YOU USE ABUSIVE WORDS ON ANYONE THAT WRITE CONTRARY TO YOUR COMMENTS NO MATTER HOW COMMENDABLE SUCH A COMMENT MIGHT BE.. YOUR COMMENT HAS ALWAYS SHOWN THAT YOU CAN DO MORE WORST THING THAN THE SO CALLED TALIBAN IF YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO..... PLEASE AND PLEASE LETS THOSE READING OUR COMMENTS ( YOUNG AND OLD ) SEE MATURITY AND TOLERANCE IN OUR COMMENTS..

ON THE ISSUE OF TERRORISM, THOSE CRIMINALS IN MUSLIM NAMES HAVE ONLY DEVIATED FROM THE TRUE TEACHING OF ISLAM JUST THE SAME WAY YOU'VE DEVIATED FROM THE CHRIST TEACHING OF TOLERANCE AND AVOIDANCE OF FOUL LANGUAGE.

cite>frank osundo said:
MR JANG,U HAVE TALKED LIKE A PIOUS CHRISTIAN, YET TACITLY COMPROMISE THE CLEAR INSTIGATION OF KILLINGS BY ISLAM...WHAT DO U MEAN BY EVERY RELIGION HAS DEVIANTS AND THEIR BEHAVIORS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE BY BOOK CONTAINING THE PRECEPTS? U FEEL U HAVE MADE A GENUINE AND A SINCERE OBSERVATION? DO U KNOW THE QUARAN BETTER THAN OSAMA BIN LADIN AND HIS LIKES? WHY IS ISLAM AT WAR WITH EVERY MAJOR WORLD RELIGION (Buddhism, Hinduism,Christianity,Judaism etc ) WHEN NONE OF THESE RELIGIONS ARE AT WAR WITH EACH OTHER?

UR COMMENTS IS CONCILIATORY, MR KOLADE CALLS IT CONSTRUCTIVE...NOPE IS NOT...CONSTRUCTIVE IS TO APPROACH ISSUES IN ITS ENTIRETY, MAKING APPRAISAL AND CRITICIZING AND AVOID LIP SERVICE. GOOD A THING U CAME FROM PLATEAU,CLOSE TO MY MATERNAL HOME KAURA/KAGORO-KADUNA STATE. WE WITNESS ALL THESE TRAUMA, WE LOST FRIENDS,HOUSES,RELATIVES...ARE U REALLY SURE OF WHAT U JUST SAID? U MEAN THOSE WHO BLATANTLY AS THEY KILL SHOUT ALLAHU WAKUBAR!ARE MERE DEVIANTS? WE ARE NOT TALKING OF GENERAL ATTITUDINAL DEVIANCE, WE ARE SPECIFIC ON THE SUBJECT OF PEACE AS IT TRANSLATE TO LIVING IN THE MIDST OF PEACE LOVING PEOPLE THAN LIVING WITH VERY WARLIKE PEOPLE... BUT IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THOSE WHO U TERMED DEVIANTS ARE STRICTLY ADHERENTS OF THE TENETS IN THE BOOK, TODAY THE WORLD CALL THEM FUNDAMENTALIST MUSLIMS...

THIS VERSE POSTED BY KOLADE HAS EVEN SHOWN THE ROOT OF THIS HATE -The Prophet said, “You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you, span by span and cubit by cubit (i.e., inch by inch) so much so that even if they entered a h*** of a mastigure, you would follow them.” We said, “O Allah’s Apostle! (Do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?” He said, “Whom else?”' I PRETENDED NOT TO HAVE SEEN THIS BEFORE NOW. I CAME ACROSS THIS STATEMENTS THAT KOLADE CITED.. WHEN MY FRIEND WHO THOUGHT HE COULD CONVERT ME IN OMAN RECITED THIS SAME SAYING AND HE SAID THIS IS WHY, MUSLIMS DON'T PARTICIPATE IN ALL ACTIVITIES OF CHRISTIANS, COS IS A"SINAI,"(SIN)...IS THAT NOT DIVISION FROM A MAN WHO WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A GOOD GUIDE? THERE ARE MANY VIOLENT VERSES I CAN PRESENT IF NEED BE AND SHOW U PRACTICAL EXAMPLES WHERE IT WAS USED TO INFLICT DEAD ON THOSE THEY CALL INFIDELS. PLS, U SHOULD SAY WHAT U KNOWS DON'T PLAY TO THE GALLERY...IF U ARE TALKING ABOUT PRINCIPLES OF MORALITY AS TO THE SACREDNESS OF LIFE, I WILL ACCEPT BUT DON'T MAKE ANY REFERENCE TO BOOKS,THOUGH I DON'T NO WHAT BOOKS U MEANT. EVEN IF AS SOME OF THEM SAID THAT THEY ONLY KILL ON PROVOCATION, IS IT JUSTIFIABLE? WHAT IS MEANT TO BE GOD'S SOLE PREROGATIVE RIGHTS TO TAKE LIFE AND MAN TAKES OVER, IS IT RIGHT?

WELL, I WISH WHAT U SAID IS THE IDEAL SITUATION AND WE WONT HAVE CAUSE FOR ANY TENSION...BUT UNFORTUNATELY THERE ARE BOOKS THAT ARE WORST THAN CHEMICAL WEAPON. IF U PRETEND NOT TO BE OBJECTIVE COS U NEED ARTIFICIAL PEACE, PEACE WILL ALWAYS BE ELUSIVE. THOSE WHO ARE MODERATE IN ISLAM SHOULD REORGANIZE THINGS IN ISLAM BECAUSE POTENTIALS DANGER KEEP RARING ITS UGLY HEAD EVERYDAY, MOST ESPECIALLY HERE IN MIDDLE EAST ALSO IN NIGERIA. I DONT NEED TO TELL U MR.JANG COS U PEOPLE IN THE NORTH BEAR THE BRUNT OF THIS HEARTLESS WICKEDNESS AND IS A DISERVICE FOR U TO DISMISS IT AS AN ACT OF MERE DIAVINCE OF SOME, WHEN NO ONE HAS RISEN TO CONDEMNED IT RATHER AS U NARRATED THEY KEEP USING STATE POWER TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK...

WHAT U SAID NOW WAS MY POSITION BEFORE, I TERMED THEM CRIMINALS BUT MY CLOSIEST FRIEND AT NORTH WHO ATTEMPTED KILLING US SHOWED ME IT IS A CALL THAT MUST BE OBEYED WITHOUT QUESTIONING...MY FRIEND WAS AT THAT TIME A GOOD AND ARDENT MUSLIM HIS ACT TO THEM NEVER DIMINISHES HIS STATUS , HIS SO CALLED GOOD MUSLIM RATHER SKYROCKETS ...I HAVE TO MAKE IT CLEAR HERE, CHRISTIANS ARE FORGIVEN PEOPLE, BUT I AM ONE OF THE KIND CHRISTIAN NOW...I FORGIVE YES, BUT WILL NEVER BOW OUT WHEN SOMEONE WANTS ME DEAD .I WILL UNLEASH MAXIMUM AND COMMENSURATE TERROR AS THEY WISH.THEREFORE, MY IDEOLOGY NOW IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER CHRISTIANS...

MR JANG, I WISH U ALL GOOD LUCK AND ADMIRE UR UNDERSTANDING OF UR DEVIANT EXCUSES ... WISH IT IS REAL,THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE, UNFORTUNATELY,IT IS NOT, THAT IS WHY THEY CULPRITS ARE LEFT UNPUNISHED.IS IT AN INSTITUTED TENETS, KEEP RIDING IN UR MENTALITY MAY BE IT WILL FAVOURS U AND UR LIKES.

John Jang said:
What you are saying makes a lot of sense. There are deviants in all faiths, and their unacceptable behavious are not acceptable by the books containing the precepts they practice and believe in, that is if they believe in them at all. I tend not to agree with you totally on the fact that some of the culprits are not known. Let me use Plateau State as an example. I am sure you must have heard that during the numerous crisis that took place in the State, some arrests were made. The suspects that were supposed to be tried in the State were brought down to Abuja and from there they were released. Is that action of the Federal Government not a tacit approval of what they were engaged in. On their release, they regrouped, and released a deadlier attack on the people as was just witnessed in January, 2010. As a face saving measure, they are again brought to Abuja for trial. We await the conclusion of the so-called trial.

frank osundo said:

Kolade said:
Thank you Mr John.

John Jang said:

MR FRANK,

IS THIS REALLY YOU ?

THIS LAST COMMENT OF YOURS IS QUITE EDUCATIVE ALTHOUGH I MIGHT HAVE PERSONAL DIFERRENT VIEWS FROM SOME OF YOURS, BUT ALL THE SAME I MUST COMMEND YOU WITH THIS LAST COMMENT.
THAT IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN MOVE FORWARD AND MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE.

THANKS.

frank osundo said:
AHMED!AHMED!AHMED!!!, U ARE BACK? FROM? IS IT MATERNITY LEAVE? OR FRENCH LEAVE? AH! U ARE A YORUBA MAN, ARE U BACK FROM OWAMBE LEAVE? HAHAHHAHAHA....

U EARLIER VOWED NOT TO RESPOND, BUT IT SEEMS BULLETS COULDNT BE CONDONE ANYLONGER? AND WERE U IN ANYWAY RELATED TO MAURICE IWU THE INEG CHAIRMAN? U COULD COUNT THE NUMBERS OF MY COMMENTS...WOW!

WELL, ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE, I AM NOT ABUSIVE, AS U SAID SOMEONE IS ABUSIVE THAT ITSELF IS AN ABUSE. JUST APPRECIATE THAT IN THE CAUSE OF POURING OUT TRUTHS U COULD SOMETIMES BECOME EMOTIONAL. AND I CLOSELY READ UR LAST COMMENT AS U VE CATEGORIZED ME AS A CRIMINAL WHO HAVE DEVIATED LIKE UR ISLAMIC BRETHREN...MAY BE THAT IS NOT AN INSULT RIGHT? HAHAHAHA! I WILL ONLY SAY U ARE CAJOLING URSELF AND THE FALSEHOOD THAT BLINDFOLD UR EYES...IT IS VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT I MUST KEEP SAYING THE TRUTH AND HAVE NO APOLOGY, 'WHEN IT DRIVES U MAD, MY CONSOLATION IS TRUTH IS BITTER'; AND 'ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET U FREE'

AHMED AS FAR AS I AM CONCERN, U LACKS INTEGRITY BY COMING BACK AFTER UR VOW NOT TO THRICE NOW...AND I SEE U AS ONE BIG CLOWN AND I CAN AFFORD TO TREAT U AS SUCH...

AHMED said:
MR FRANK OSUNDO,
YOU HAVE BEEN THE HIGHEST CONTRIBUTOR ON THIS TOPIC, I READ YOUR COMMENT AND THAT OF OTHERS EVERY DAY BUT EVERY OF YOUR COMMENTS HAS ALWAYS REVEAL WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU STAND FOR. HOW DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN THOSE YOU HATE SO MUCH WHEN YOU CANNOT SEE REASON IN OTHER PEOPLES COMMENT ? WHAT MESSAGE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE PASSING ACROSS ABOUT YOUR SELF AND YOUR RELIGION WHEN YOU USE ABUSIVE WORDS ON ANYONE THAT WRITE CONTRARY TO YOUR COMMENTS NO MATTER HOW COMMENDABLE SUCH A COMMENT MIGHT BE.. YOUR COMMENT HAS ALWAYS SHOWN THAT YOU CAN DO MORE WORST THING THAN THE SO CALLED TALIBAN IF YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO..... PLEASE AND PLEASE LETS THOSE READING OUR COMMENTS ( YOUNG AND OLD ) SEE MATURITY AND TOLERANCE IN OUR COMMENTS.. ON THE ISSUE OF TERRORISM, THOSE CRIMINALS IN MUSLIM NAMES HAVE ONLY DEVIATED FROM THE TRUE TEACHING OF ISLAM JUST THE SAME WAY YOU'VE DEVIATED FROM THE CHRIST TEACHING OF TOLERANCE AND AVOIDANCE OF FOUL LANGUAGE.

cite>frank osundo said:

UR COMMENTS IS CONCILIATORY, MR KOLADE CALLS IT CONSTRUCTIVE...NOPE IS NOT...CONSTRUCTIVE IS TO APPROACH ISSUES IN ITS ENTIRETY, MAKING APPRAISAL AND CRITICIZING AND AVOID LIP SERVICE. GOOD A THING U CAME FROM PLATEAU,CLOSE TO MY MATERNAL HOME KAURA/KAGORO-KADUNA STATE. WE WITNESS ALL THESE TRAUMA, WE LOST FRIENDS,HOUSES,RELATIVES...ARE U REALLY SURE OF WHAT U JUST SAID? U MEAN THOSE WHO BLATANTLY AS THEY KILL SHOUT ALLAHU WAKUBAR!ARE MERE DEVIANTS? WE ARE NOT TALKING OF GENERAL ATTITUDINAL DEVIANCE, WE ARE SPECIFIC ON THE SUBJECT OF PEACE AS IT TRANSLATE TO LIVING IN THE MIDST OF PEACE LOVING PEOPLE THAN LIVING WITH VERY WARLIKE PEOPLE... BUT IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THOSE WHO U TERMED DEVIANTS ARE STRICTLY ADHERENTS OF THE TENETS IN THE BOOK, TODAY THE WORLD CALL THEM FUNDAMENTALIST MUSLIMS... THIS VERSE POSTED BY KOLADE HAS EVEN SHOWN THE ROOT OF THIS HATE -The Prophet said, “You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you, span by span and cubit by cubit (i.e., inch by inch) so much so that even if they entered a h*** of a mastigure, you would follow them.” We said, “O Allah’s Apostle! (Do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?” He said, “Whom else?”' I PRETENDED NOT TO HAVE SEEN THIS BEFORE NOW. I CAME ACROSS THIS STATEMENTS THAT KOLADE CITED.. WHEN MY FRIEND WHO THOUGHT HE COULD CONVERT ME IN OMAN RECITED THIS SAME SAYING AND HE SAID THIS IS WHY, MUSLIMS DON'T PARTICIPATE IN ALL ACTIVITIES OF CHRISTIANS, COS IS A"SINAI,"(SIN)...IS THAT NOT DIVISION FROM A MAN WHO WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A GOOD GUIDE? THERE ARE MANY VIOLENT VERSES I CAN PRESENT IF NEED BE AND SHOW U PRACTICAL EXAMPLES WHERE IT WAS USED TO INFLICT DEAD ON THOSE THEY CALL INFIDELS. PLS, U SHOULD SAY WHAT U KNOWS DON'T PLAY TO THE GALLERY...IF U ARE TALKING ABOUT PRINCIPLES OF MORALITY AS TO THE SACREDNESS OF LIFE, I WILL ACCEPT BUT DON'T MAKE ANY REFERENCE TO BOOKS,THOUGH I DON'T NO WHAT BOOKS U MEANT. EVEN IF AS SOME OF THEM SAID THAT THEY ONLY KILL ON PROVOCATION, IS IT JUSTIFIABLE? WHAT IS MEANT TO BE GOD'S SOLE PREROGATIVE RIGHTS TO TAKE LIFE AND MAN TAKES OVER, IS IT RIGHT?

John Jang said:
So long as those in positions of authority are not biased along religious beliefs, the country will continue to be one crisis or the other with consequent loss of lives and properties. Two Commissioners of Police have been deployed from Plateau State, most probably because they are Christians, with the immediate past Commissioner of Police deployed because he made a blunt statement about the crisis. The GOC of 3rd Armoured Division Rukuba, who is a Muslim, and has been accused of partiality is still in office unpertubed, despite video clips of the military's involvement in extra judicial killings. The best thing to do is let us all retrace our steps to where we faltered. When Nigeria is consumed, both Christians and Muslims and Atheists will be affected. Like I said earlier, religion is a matter of conscience, there should be no compulsion and killings. They do not do anyone any good. Nigerians should think of ways of moving the nation forward, and not engage in trivial matters that seem to tow the nation along the lines of the American prediction that in less than 15 years from now, there will be no nation called Nigeria.
frank osundo said:

Kolade said:
Thank you Mr John.

John Jang said:

MR FRANK,

I JUST COMMENDED YOU FOR THE SOFT TONE OF WORDS AND ITS EDUCATIVE INGREDIENTS.
PLEASE DON'T GO BACK TO THOSE INSULTING WRITE-UPS WHICH I BELIEVED OCCURRED DUE TO HOW YOU FEEL.
LET'S MOVE FORWARD. SOLUTION IS WHAT WE NEED RATHER THAT TURNING ROUND AND ROUND ABUSING OURSELVES.

AND ALSO AHMED, I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL, PLEASE. I AM A MUSLIM TOO AND DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO VIRTUALLY ALL WHAT FRANK SAID CONCERNING ISLAM. BUT CAN YOU BLAME HIM COMPLETELY IF NOT FOR THOSE CRIMINAL CONFUSIONIST, WHOM THE LIKES OF FRANK HAVE ENCOUNTERED, AS FOLLOWERS OF THE ISLAMIC FAITH, NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY TO CLARIFY THE ISSUE. OF COURSE KILLINGS OF INNOCENT SOUL IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY IN THE NORTH AND MOSTLY INNOCENT SOULS ESPECIALLY CHRISTIANS HAVE ALWAYS FALLEN VICTIMS. IT'S REALLY BAD.

AHMED, I AND YOU KNOWS THAT ISLAM CONDEMN ALL THESE BUT HOW DO YOU PROVE IT TO PEOPLE LIKE FRANK WHEN IT IS THE SAME PEOPLE WHO CALLED THEMSELVES MUSLIMS ARE THE ONES FOUND TO A LARGE EXTENT COMMITING THIS ATTROCITIES JUST LIKE THE EXAMPLE OF HIS FRIEND HE SIGHTED ?

WE HOLD OURSELVES THE DUTY OF LETTING PEOPLE KNOW WHAT ISLAM STAND FOR. IT IS LEFT FOR THEM TO ACCEPT IT OR LEAVE IT. AND FOR THOSE CRIMINALS, WHEREVER THEY ARE THEY SHOULD BE EXPOSED AND MADE TO FACE THE LAW.
LET US LEARN TO ABSORB INSULT ON US EVEN WHEN THEY'RE ARE NEVER JUSTIFIED. AFTER ALL GOD IS THERE WATCHING. GOD'S PROPHETS WERE VIRTUALLY INSULTED BY PEOPLE THEY WERE SENT TODAY, BUT EVENTUALLY WITH PATIENCE THEY WERE ALWAYS VICTORIOUS.

Kolade said:
MR FRANK, IS THIS REALLY YOU ? THIS LAST COMMENT OF YOURS IS QUITE EDUCATIVE ALTHOUGH I MIGHT HAVE PERSONAL DIFERRENT VIEWS FROM SOME OF YOURS, BUT ALL THE SAME I MUST COMMEND YOU WITH THIS LAST COMMENT. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN MOVE FORWARD AND MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE.

THANKS.

frank osundo said:
AHMED!AHMED!AHMED!!!, U ARE BACK? FROM? IS IT MATERNITY LEAVE? OR FRENCH LEAVE? AH! U ARE A YORUBA MAN, ARE U BACK FROM OWAMBE LEAVE? HAHAHHAHAHA....

U EARLIER VOWED NOT TO RESPOND, BUT IT SEEMS BULLETS COULDNT BE CONDONE ANYLONGER? AND WERE U IN ANYWAY RELATED TO MAURICE IWU THE INEG CHAIRMAN? U COULD COUNT THE NUMBERS OF MY COMMENTS...WOW! WELL, ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE, I AM NOT ABUSIVE, AS U SAID SOMEONE IS ABUSIVE THAT ITSELF IS AN ABUSE. JUST APPRECIATE THAT IN THE CAUSE OF POURING OUT TRUTHS U COULD SOMETIMES BECOME EMOTIONAL. AND I CLOSELY READ UR LAST COMMENT AS U VE CATEGORIZED ME AS A CRIMINAL WHO HAVE DEVIATED LIKE UR ISLAMIC BRETHREN...MAY BE THAT IS NOT AN INSULT RIGHT? HAHAHAHA! I WILL ONLY SAY U ARE CAJOLING URSELF AND THE FALSEHOOD THAT BLINDFOLD UR EYES...IT IS VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT I MUST KEEP SAYING THE TRUTH AND HAVE NO APOLOGY, 'WHEN IT DRIVES U MAD, MY CONSOLATION IS TRUTH IS BITTER'; AND 'ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET U FREE' AHMED AS FAR AS I AM CONCERN, U LACKS INTEGRITY BY COMING BACK AFTER UR VOW NOT TO THRICE NOW...AND I SEE U AS ONE BIG CLOWN AND I CAN AFFORD TO TREAT U AS SUCH...

AHMED said:
MR FRANK OSUNDO,
YOU HAVE BEEN THE HIGHEST CONTRIBUTOR ON THIS TOPIC, I READ YOUR COMMENT AND THAT OF OTHERS EVERY DAY BUT EVERY OF YOUR COMMENTS HAS ALWAYS REVEAL WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU STAND FOR. HOW DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN THOSE YOU HATE SO MUCH WHEN YOU CANNOT SEE REASON IN OTHER PEOPLES COMMENT ? WHAT MESSAGE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE PASSING ACROSS ABOUT YOUR SELF AND YOUR RELIGION WHEN YOU USE ABUSIVE WORDS ON ANYONE THAT WRITE CONTRARY TO YOUR COMMENTS NO MATTER HOW COMMENDABLE SUCH A COMMENT MIGHT BE.. YOUR COMMENT HAS ALWAYS SHOWN THAT YOU CAN DO MORE WORST THING THAN THE SO CALLED TALIBAN IF YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO..... PLEASE AND PLEASE LETS THOSE READING OUR COMMENTS ( YOUNG AND OLD ) SEE MATURITY AND TOLERANCE IN OUR COMMENTS.. ON THE ISSUE OF TERRORISM, THOSE CRIMINALS IN MUSLIM NAMES HAVE ONLY DEVIATED FROM THE TRUE TEACHING OF ISLAM JUST THE SAME WAY YOU'VE DEVIATED FROM THE CHRIST TEACHING OF TOLERANCE AND AVOIDANCE OF FOUL LANGUAGE.

cite>frank osundo said:

UR COMMENTS IS CONCILIATORY, MR KOLADE CALLS IT CONSTRUCTIVE...NOPE IS NOT...CONSTRUCTIVE IS TO APPROACH ISSUES IN ITS ENTIRETY, MAKING APPRAISAL AND CRITICIZING AND AVOID LIP SERVICE. GOOD A THING U CAME FROM PLATEAU,CLOSE TO MY MATERNAL HOME KAURA/KAGORO-KADUNA STATE. WE WITNESS ALL THESE TRAUMA, WE LOST FRIENDS,HOUSES,RELATIVES...ARE U REALLY SURE OF WHAT U JUST SAID? U MEAN THOSE WHO BLATANTLY AS THEY KILL SHOUT ALLAHU WAKUBAR!ARE MERE DEVIANTS? WE ARE NOT TALKING OF GENERAL ATTITUDINAL DEVIANCE, WE ARE SPECIFIC ON THE SUBJECT OF PEACE AS IT TRANSLATE TO LIVING IN THE MIDST OF PEACE LOVING PEOPLE THAN LIVING WITH VERY WARLIKE PEOPLE... BUT IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THOSE WHO U TERMED DEVIANTS ARE STRICTLY ADHERENTS OF THE TENETS IN THE BOOK, TODAY THE WORLD CALL THEM FUNDAMENTALIST MUSLIMS... THIS VERSE POSTED BY KOLADE HAS EVEN SHOWN THE ROOT OF THIS HATE -The Prophet said, “You will follow the ways of those nations who were before you, span by span and cubit by cubit (i.e., inch by inch) so much so that even if they entered a h*** of a mastigure, you would follow them.” We said, “O Allah’s Apostle! (Do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?” He said, “Whom else?”' I PRETENDED NOT TO HAVE SEEN THIS BEFORE NOW. I CAME ACROSS THIS STATEMENTS THAT KOLADE CITED.. WHEN MY FRIEND WHO THOUGHT HE COULD CONVERT ME IN OMAN RECITED THIS SAME SAYING AND HE SAID THIS IS WHY, MUSLIMS DON'T PARTICIPATE IN ALL ACTIVITIES OF CHRISTIANS, COS IS A"SINAI,"(SIN)...IS THAT NOT DIVISION FROM A MAN WHO WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A GOOD GUIDE? THERE ARE MANY VIOLENT VERSES I CAN PRESENT IF NEED BE AND SHOW U PRACTICAL EXAMPLES WHERE IT WAS USED TO INFLICT DEAD ON THOSE THEY CALL INFIDELS. PLS, U SHOULD SAY WHAT U KNOWS DON'T PLAY TO THE GALLERY...IF U ARE TALKING ABOUT PRINCIPLES OF MORALITY AS TO THE SACREDNESS OF LIFE, I WILL ACCEPT BUT DON'T MAKE ANY REFERENCE TO BOOKS,THOUGH I DON'T NO WHAT BOOKS U MEANT. EVEN IF AS SOME OF THEM SAID THAT THEY ONLY KILL ON PROVOCATION, IS IT JUSTIFIABLE? WHAT IS MEANT TO BE GOD'S SOLE PREROGATIVE RIGHTS TO TAKE LIFE AND MAN TAKES OVER, IS IT RIGHT?
WELL, I WISH WHAT U SAID IS THE IDEAL SITUATION AND WE WONT HAVE CAUSE FOR ANY TENSION...BUT UNFORTUNATELY THERE ARE BOOKS THAT ARE WORST THAN CHEMICAL WEAPON. IF U PRETEND NOT TO BE OBJECTIVE COS U NEED ARTIFICIAL PEACE, PEACE WILL ALWAYS BE ELUSIVE. THOSE WHO ARE MODERATE IN ISLAM SHOULD REORGANIZE THINGS IN ISLAM BECAUSE POTENTIALS DANGER KEEP RARING ITS UGLY HEAD EVERYDAY, MOST ESPECIALLY HERE IN MIDDLE EAST ALSO IN NIGERIA. I DONT NEED TO TELL U MR.JANG COS U PEOPLE IN THE NORTH BEAR THE BRUNT OF THIS HEARTLESS WICKEDNESS AND IS A DISERVICE FOR U TO DISMISS IT AS AN ACT OF MERE DIAVINCE OF SOME, WHEN NO ONE HAS RISEN TO CONDEMNED IT RATHER AS U NARRATED THEY KEEP USING STATE POWER TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK... WHAT U SAID NOW WAS MY POSITION BEFORE, I TERMED THEM CRIMINALS BUT MY CLOSIEST FRIEND AT NORTH WHO ATTEMPTED KILLING US SHOWED ME IT IS A CALL THAT MUST BE OBEYED WITHOUT QUESTIONING...MY FRIEND WAS AT THAT TIME A GOOD AND ARDENT MUSLIM HIS ACT TO THEM NEVER DIMINISHES HIS STATUS , HIS SO CALLED GOOD MUSLIM RATHER SKYROCKETS ...I HAVE TO MAKE IT CLEAR HERE, CHRISTIANS ARE FORGIVEN PEOPLE, BUT I AM ONE OF THE KIND CHRISTIAN NOW...I FORGIVE YES, BUT WILL NEVER BOW OUT WHEN SOMEONE WANTS ME DEAD .I WILL UNLEASH MAXIMUM AND COMMENSURATE TERROR AS THEY WISH.THEREFORE, MY IDEOLOGY NOW IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER CHRISTIANS... MR JANG, I WISH U ALL GOOD LUCK AND ADMIRE UR UNDERSTANDING OF UR DEVIANT EXCUSES ... WISH IT IS REAL,THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE, UNFORTUNATELY,IT IS NOT, THAT IS WHY THEY CULPRITS ARE LEFT UNPUNISHED.IS IT AN INSTITUTED TENETS, KEEP RIDING IN UR MENTALITY MAY BE IT WILL FAVOURS U AND UR LIKES.

John Jang said:
So long as those in positions of authority are not biased along religious beliefs, the country will continue to be one crisis or the other with consequent loss of lives and properties. Two Commissioners of Police have been deployed from Plateau State, most probably because they are Christians, with the immediate past Commissioner of Police deployed because he made a blunt statement about the crisis. The GOC of 3rd Armoured Division Rukuba, who is a Muslim, and has been accused of partiality is still in office unpertubed, despite video clips of the military's involvement in extra judicial killings. The best thing to do is let us all retrace our steps to where we faltered. When Nigeria is consumed, both Christians and Muslims and Atheists will be affected. Like I said earlier, religion is a matter of conscience, there should be no compulsion and killings. They do not do anyone any good. Nigerians should think of ways of moving the nation forward, and not engage in trivial matters that seem to tow the nation along the lines of the American prediction that in less than 15 years from now, there will be no nation called Nigeria.
frank osundo said:

Kolade said:
Thank you Mr John.

John Jang said:

Islam is dmost beautiful religion the universe has ever known. I feel extremely sorry for the likes of that fellow that came up with that 'story'. If u approach anything with a heart that is partisan-moreso when that thing is Islam(cos it's detractors have tried every evil means known to them to demonize it; yet it growth's been geometric), u're likely to be befallen by the same fate as has befallen that fellow. Approach islam with an open heart and what becomes of those misconceptions u bear in ur heart.
you are funny,who is this one ?wherre are u from?what is the most beautiful religion, beautiful how, what is ur criteria? u mean Islam contested for miss world? i laughed at u, so u just got a new id today to post comments that is inconsequential? are u sure u are not one of those people Mr. frank told the home truth that are running helter skelter? whom do u called detractors and what geometric growth has islam recorded? hmmmm! give us a detailed statistics.today 500 people have died in irag sunni and shitte confrontation, get fiqures from the world then pls post it here for all of us to celebrate ur geometric growth, u are killing and fooling urselves on numbers. u kills and u blamed it to detractors eh? olosi

Bello Abdul said:
Islam is dmost beautiful religion the universe has ever known. I feel extremely sorry for the likes of that fellow that came up with that 'story'. If u approach anything with a heart that is partisan-moreso when that thing is Islam(cos it's detractors have tried every evil means known to them to demonize it; yet it growth's been geometric), u're likely to be befallen by the same fate as has befallen that fellow. Approach islam with an open heart and what becomes of those misconceptions u bear in ur heart.
I have seen with my own eye a Sheik professin to a gatherin of muslim faithful,that the verses of the koran dt declare jihad on infidels is as potent today as it was a century ago,how can a religion dt gained its roots with the sword b peaceful?d next world war will b caused by al dis militant islamist! With out meanin to sound vulgar,i tink if u put a little effort u can gt 70 virgins in dis 9ja!
I have seen with my own eye a Sheik professin to a gatherin of muslim faithful,that the verses of the koran dt declare jihad on infidels is as potent today as it was a century ago,how can a religion dt gained its roots with the sword b peaceful?d next world war will b caused by al dis militant islamist! With out meanin to sound vulgar,i tink if u put a little effort u can gt 70 virgins in dis 9ja!
u northerners are the ones spoiling our yoruba brothers names...murderers and i feel u are not representing islam fools. u will kill urselves

jimoh lanre said:
you are funny,who is this one ?wherre are u from?what is the most beautiful religion, beautiful how, what is ur criteria? u mean Islam contested for miss world? i laughed at u, so u just got a new id today to post comments that is inconsequential? are u sure u are not one of those people Mr. frank told the home truth that are running helter skelter? whom do u called detractors and what geometric growth has islam recorded? hmmmm! give us a detailed statistics.today 500 people have died in irag sunni and shitte confrontation, get fiqures from the world then pls post it here for all of us to celebrate ur geometric growth, u are killing and fooling urselves on numbers. u kills and u blamed it to detractors eh? olosi

Bello Abdul said:

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service