Muslim Belief

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in the prison ministry.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially amongst the minority races!!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant, and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?' There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith, or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!

Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!

This is your chance to make a difference...

FOR GODS' SAKE! PLEASE SEND THIS ON!

Views: 4049

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF NIGERIA (SPDC) BAYELSA STATE PLANT, 
has at the moment need for suitable qualified applicants for immediately employment,

OFFER OPENED ON:.........FRIDAY 30TH JANUARY 2015
AND CLOSES ON:.........FRIDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2015

NOTE:
send your CV/RESUME to
recruit.shellnigeria@gmail.com

Head of Human Resource Department

has at the moment need for suitable qualified applicants for immediately employment,

NOTE:
send your CV/RESUME to

NOTE:
send your CV/RESUME to

new cars great prices very cheap cars

http://trendebook.com/cars-new-cars-used-cars-cheap-cars/

Yahoo new section shows users everything they have planned for the day its like a to do list, as a calendar might. Tapping on an event will show you details of what you have on your to do list for the day, and in the case of a flight, YahooMail will indicate whether the plane is delayed it is a great feathers 

http://trendebook.com/www-yahoomail-com-yahoomail-sign-up-sign-in-y...

Nice Post...

Been seeing this same story in different news source for a while. I am sure there is a little truth to it.

Check your NECO Time Table and WAEC Time Table by visiting www.thenecotimetable.com and www.mywaectimetable.com respectively.I wish you d best

The Google inbox App is now smarter with the introduction reminders, deep linking and support for Google Keep, all just to make your experience on Google’s “inbox App” great. for more check the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/google-inbox-replace-gmail/

ATTENTION: The Nigeria Customs Service Emergency Replacement Is On Right Now!

The (NCS) acting on president Muhammadu Buhari's directive on Replacement of corrupt and undisciplined officers from the former government of Goodluck Jonathan invite applications from qualified Nigerians. Call The Replacement Controller Custom Garba On_ 07035907330 for the Replacement Pin and Form.
CATEGORY OF VACANT POSITIONS:
[1]• SUPERINTENDENT CADRE:
(2) INSPECTOR CADRE
(3) ASSISTANT CADRE
[B]• AIRWING:
(1) SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
(2) INSPECTOR CADRE
(3) ASSISTANT CADRE
[C]• MECHANICAL:
(1) SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
(2) INSPECTOR CADRE
[D]• BUILDING:
(1) SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
(2) INSPECTOR CADRE
(3) ASSISTANT CADRE
[E]• ELECTRICAL:
(1) SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
(2) INSPECTOR CADRE
(3) ASSISTANT CADRE
[F]• PRINTING:
(1) INSPECTOR CADRE
(2) ASSISTANT CADRE
[G]• ACCOUNTS/ AUDIT:
(1) SUPERINTENDE NT CADRE
(2) INSPECTOR CADRE
(3) ASSISTANT CADRE
[H]• SECRETARY/ SECRETARIAL ASSISTANT:
(1) INSPECTOR CADRE
(I) STORES:
(1) INSPECTOR CADRE
[J]• GENERAL WELFARE:
(1) PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
(2) COOKS
(3) CLEANERS
(4) DRIVERS
(5) TAILORS
(6) SHOE MAKERS
All APPLICANTS MUST:
(1). Be a nigerian by birth or descent.
(2). Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female; measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
(3). Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment.
(4). Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability.
(5). Be free from any form of financial embarrassment.
(6). Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence.
(7). Must posses either SSCE, NCE, ND, HND or BSC in any recognized institution.
(8). Have a Certificate of State of Origin signed by the Chairman or Secretary of their Local Governments.
If you meet the requirements for the above positions and are interested in pursuing a career with Nigeria Customs Service, Call Comptroller  Garba on_ 07035907330 for the registration pin and form.
NOTE: * Form fee is N5,500 only * The form and the pin for the Registration will be sent to you Via Email or Facebook upon confirmation of payment. Contact Comptroller Garba for payment details.
Great Post..........

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service