Muslim Belief

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in the prison ministry.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially amongst the minority races!!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant, and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?' There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith, or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!

Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!

This is your chance to make a difference...

FOR GODS' SAKE! PLEASE SEND THIS ON!

Views: 4375

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ahmed Pls get out of this discussion. U have made ur point the discussion is over now its time for name calling. I will advise u not to reduce urself to the base status of ur detractors. By the way ur photo looks cool it can make the front page of a glamor magazine
"Accept my religion and I will be please with you" syndrome is our problem, why can't we engage ourselves in something productive rather than squandering our valuable time on religion matter we are myopic about. Why can't we leave religion matter to those that are versed in it instead of allowing sentiment to becloud our thinking and insulting our religion.

Kate Ayakor said:
Osundo, i appteciat your write up.I needed not go into long argument with Ahmed because he is talking out of head knowledge.He has no inspiration of the Holy Spirit. I just wanted him to see his ignorance and take correction, but, he has refused to. Some day, Ahmed will chang his believe and he will be save.
YES I USE BIBLE QUOTATIONS BUT THE REASON BEHIND THIS IS JUST TO SHOW YOU A CHRISTIAN BY MOUTH, WHEN IT COMES TO PRACTICAL ASPECT OF BIBLE INJUNCTIONS, MY FRIEND, YOU ARE ZERO .

frank osundo said:
Thanks u so much, the bible u were attacking has been the medium to press further ur pointLESS POINT...at first it was mohammed's name in the bible now ur wants to show how FORGIVEN and lion heart u haS to stomach insult ur actions aggravated. let me tell u SOME salient points...i hate u not but i attack the devils in u that wanted to use u as a tool to disrupt the Holy Bible...on defence u are now using the same HOLY bible for justification. ALL I WISH IS THAT EVEN WHEN U ARE CURRENTLY BLIND AND HELD CAPTIVE IN IGNORANCE,TIME SHALL TELL THAT RELIGIOUS IS NOT THEATRE WHERE DRAMATIC CHARACTERS FOLLOW STORY LINES SET MY ONE DISGRUNTLE DIRECTOR GOOD OR BAD...RELIGION SHOULD BE FAITH IN THE TRUE GOD WHICH ONLY U CAN FIND IN CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD AS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT...ON THE LIGHTER NOTE,THE PICTURE THING WAS MEANT TO BE A JOKE AND UR SIFO @AHMED.COM HAS SAID U WILL WIN GRAMMY AWARD WITH THAT PICTURE,U KNOW I WILL BE ONE AMONG THE VOTERS TO NOMINATE U FOR THAT.HAHAHA

AHMED said:
MATHEW 5 : 44 "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you" DESPITE YOUR CURSES AND BAD WISHES I PRAY ALMIGHTY GOD OPEN YOUR EYES, YOUR MIND AND YOUR HEART SO THAT YOU CAN SEE THE LIGHT OF ISLAM AND BE AMONG THE GUIDED..

frank osundo said:
U MEAN THIS IS U? THEN U HAVE SEIZED UR LAST BREATH...NO WONDER U SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONEWHO IS LOST.
@AHMED, GO AND REST AND NEXT TIME THINK AND THINK BEFORE U TALK COS ANYTHING BUILT ON FALSEHOOD SHALL NEVER STAND,WHAT U WILL BE EXPERIENCING ALWAYS WILL BE CRISIS,SUICIDE BOMBING AND THE REST ORLESS THOSE WHO ARE MODERATE AMONG U DEFEAT U AND DONT HEED TO SOME INSANITY CALL RULES IN UR BOOK.
AND I HAVE WEIGH U BY UR LOOK WE AINT SAME AND NO JUSTIFICATION TO JOIN ISSUES WITH U....BUT IT WILL BE SO DECISIVE WHEN U RE DERAILED AGAIN I WILL CORRECT UR ABNORMALITY...NONSENSE!
AHMED said:
THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT ON MY PICTURE BUT WHY IS IT THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THE COURAGE TO INCLUDE YOUR REAL PICTURE ON THE PAGE.

frank osundo said:
A DEATH MAN PROCRASTINATING THAT HE IS ALIVE...U MUST BE PSYCHOPATH AND VERY EMPTY SKULL...MAY BE ALL U HAD COPIED AND PASTE HAS FINISHED NO MORE NONSENSE TO POST. LET ME SOUND A WARNING TO U PARTICULARLY ,THAT UR gODS IS DIFFERENT AND IT MAKES NO MEANING TO ME IF U SWEAR OR NOT...IN CHRISTIANITY U DONT DARE SWEAR WITH GOD COS HE IS NOT A MAN MADE ORACLE. THAT SHOWS THE HEIGHT OF CONTEMPT AND ABUSE IN UR RELIGION , SOMETIME I MISTAKE IT TO A CULT OR POLITICAL PARTY. LAST BREATH! U ARE NOT EVEN ALIVE NOW, U NEVER ASK WHY UR BRETHREN COMMIT SUICIDE BOMBING COS THEY ARE LIVING CORPSE..THEREFORE SAYING FIRST OR LAST BREATH HAS NO EFFECT COS IN THIS PRESENT IDEOLOGY OF URS AND THE HEIGHT OF UR IGNORANCE DEAD HAS KISSED U. UNTIL U HEED TO THE TRUTH OF GOD THAT WAS NOT BUILT BY MEN,THAT ORIGINATED BEFORE THE CONCOCTION U CALL RELIGION. IF U ARE NOT DONE YET, I HAVE PILE OF INFORMATION FOR U. AND MY GOOD CHRISTIAN BRETHREN HERE I AM SORRY IF I AM ABUSIVE IT IS COS THAT IS THE DICTION TO PASS THIS INFORMATION COS CORPSE AND EVIL SPIRITS ONLY UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE OF REBUKE. I LOOK AT UR HUNGRY LOOKING PICTURE, I PITY U!

AHMED said:
I SWEAR WITH THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY GOD, AM AHMED AND I WILL FOR EVER REMAIN AHMED, AM NOT SIFO, I HAVE NOTHING ENTIRELY IN THIS WORLD TO GAIN BY DISGUISING WITH ANOTHER NAME, I HAVE MADE MY POINT ON THE TPOIC AND GOD KNOWS, SURELY WITHOUT DOUBT YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH ONE DAY, BUT I PRAY YOU KNOW THE TRUTH WHILE STILL ALIVE BECAUSE WHEN YOU INEVITABLY BREATH THE LAST BREATH, THERE WILL BE NO ROOM FOR AMENDMENT AGAIN..

frank osundo said:
IS SOUND LIKE MAKOSA...LISTEN TO URSELF AGAIN...'MR CHRISTIAN AND TAKEN AHMED OPT'ION'...HAHAHAHA...IS JUST LIKE A HARLOT WHO NEEDS S CUSTOMERS DESPERATELY WHEN SHE COULD NOT FIND ANY, HOLDS AN INNOCENT MAN RANSOME ,ON CITING THAT PEOPLE ARE COMING STARTING SHOUTING" LEAVE ME,NA BY FORCE" COMMON AHMED, DONT STOOP SO LOW, U COULD CONFESS UR SINS TO GOD SILENTLY AND ACCEPT CHRISTIANITY AS U DESPERATELY WANTS TO BE IDENTIFY AS ONE. CHANGING MEANINGLESS NAME TO 'SIFO" AND CLAIMING 'CHRISTIANITY" WILL ONLY DO U MORE HARM THAN GOOD WHEN U AINT REPENTANT...I CAN SEE FANATIC RANGING...I AM WAITING FOR U. WAG UR TONGUE! LET SPILL MORE MESS!!!

Sifo said:
Frank Osunbor or whatever you call yourself I am not Ahmed but I admire the way he stood up to your baseless discussions and accredited himself well. For the Record again I am a christian. But unlike you I am not a religious fanatic. This forum called Vanguard Community is not a platform to cultivate enemies rather it is supposed to forge friendship. You are blinded by your faith and it is people like you that cause problems for numerous others. i will take the option of Ahmed... Ignore you. Silence is the best answer to a fool. And just in case you are daft... let me explain something to you as if you are a 6yr old, Vanguard Community is a social network not a religious network. Think about this while I read the discussions of other constructive writers and enjoy my Valentine.

frank osundo said:
IF MOHAMMED CLAIMED TO BE IN THE BIBLE!NOOO,SORRY AHMED AND SOME OF HIS DREAMERS CLAIMED MOHAMMED IS IN THE BIBLE AS THE SEAL OF PROPHETS...PLS THERE ARE PROPHETS EVEN UPTILL TODAY...NO ONE CAN SEAL IT COS HEAVENLY RACE IS A CONTINUUM...@SIFO OR DISQUISED AHMED, WE KNOW UR TYPE...STOP ACTING HIDE AND SEEK...CHRISTIAN INDEED...COMMON COME OUT NEAT AND OWN UP UR ISLAM RELIGION. LISTEN, TRY AND KNOW WHAT IS THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN RELIGIOUS WAR AND POLITICAL WAR...DONT TRY TO TURN THE HAND OF THE CLOCK BACKWARD....HISTORY CANT BE DISTORTED. WHY DONT U CITE ONE CHURCH THAT DECIDE TO WIPE THEIR FELLOW ISLAM BRETHREN IN NIGERIA.BUT I WILL GIVE U ABOUT 20 CASES FROM NIGERIA ISLAMIC AGAINST NON BELIEVERS...OR U WILL DENY THE ASSERTIONS FROM MANY SUICIDE BOMBERS OF TODAY THAT THEY QUEST FOR VIRGINS AFTER MURDERING...GO AND MAKE UR RESEARCH, IT IS CURRENTLY HAPPENING NOT CITING IRRELEVANT AND INCONSITENT EXAMPLES HERE...
Sifo said:
This article is joke and should be discouraged. The writer exhibits a great sense of naivety. I am christian and a good one and this writer is myopic enough not to know that the first religion spread by force was Christianity by the Crusaders. The Crusades were a series of religiously sanctioned military campaigns waged by much of Latin Christian Europe, particularly the Franks of France and the Holy Roman Empire. The specific crusades to restore Christian control of the Holy Land were fought over a period of nearly 200 years, between 1095 and 1291. The Crusades were fought mainly against Muslims, although campaigns were also waged against pagan Slavs, Jews, Russian and Greek Orthodox Christians, Mongols, Cathars, Hussites, Waldensians, Old Prussians, and political enemies of the popes. If Christianity started this rampage, what justification does the writer has to pull wool over our eyes on this figment of his imagination that Muslims are guaranteed a place in heaven if they kill unbelievers.
Frank if someone had told me u can joke with the degree of venom you have poured out these few days I will have staked my pension on it but I would have lost. At least the only point we have agreed on so far is Ahmed is good looking. But I may not vote for him in front page of a magazine cos I am better looking Ha, Ha, Ha. Ha. Let us all hold firm to our faith, eschew violence and rancour and move on. by the way is it Osondu or Osundo. And once more pls I am not Ahmed.

frank osundo said:
U COULD SENSE HOW INDIGNIFYING THIS COMMENTS TEND...NOW TIME FOREXIT HAS COME AND THE ONLY WAY IS TO USE ANOTHER CONSOLING ID FOR THAT....DONT BE ASHAME OWN UP. OK LET ME EXERCISE SOME BIT OF NONSENSE WITH U 'I AM A CHRISTIAN,WE STARTED KILLING AS CRUSADERS, AHMED MY BRO U ARE RIGHT MY RELIGION IS BAD...' DO U KNOW HOW THIS SOUNDS? IS LIKE A SON THAT HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OF MY HIS BIOLOGICAL PARENTS, ON NO PROVOCATION HE STARTS SLENDERIZING HIS PARENTS..WHAT DO U THINK WILL HAPPEN TO HIM..THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE HE IS CURSED AND AT THE VERGE OF DEAD. U MOTIVE IS OBVIOUS AND HAS DEFINE WHERE U COME FROM AND WHO U ARE. LOOK NOW THE WORLD IS AWARE AND WE KNOW THE RELIGION CURRENTLY IN THE WORLD THAT KILLS FASTER THAN HIV/AIDS...SO NO AMOUNT OF PRETENCE WILL SAFE U AND UR COHORTS. IF AHMED DONT WANT TO REST I WILL BE HAPPY TO KNOCK HIM DOWN AGAIN...I AM WAITING!

Sifo said:
Ahmed Pls get out of this discussion. U have made ur point the discussion is over now its time for name calling. I will advise u not to reduce urself to the base status of ur detractors. By the way ur photo looks cool it can make the front page of a glamor magazine
I KNOW YOU WILL NEVER LISTEN TO ADVICE..... BIBLE SAYS IN PROVERB 12: 1 "Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid " ALSO MATHEW 7 : 12 - 14 " Therefore whatever you want man to do you, do also to them , for this is the law and the prophet 13...Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction and there are many who go in by it 14..... Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life and there are few who find it" ponder on this verses... accepting Islam and practicing as a Muslim may be difficult for you but thats the way to eternal life, take it or leave it !

frank osundo said:
IT HAS SHOWN HOW UR ARE SO MYOPIC AND LIKE A CHAMELOON....NOW U ARE USING BIBLE TO SHOW HOW I AM CHRISTIAN BY MOUTH,BUTTHEN U WERE SHOWING ME HOW U COULD FORGIVE EVEN WHEN U WERE ABUSED,WHICH WILL I TAKE?WHY?WHY? THAT IS WHY I FEEL U ARE DEVIL INSTRUMENT,U MAY BE AHMED FROM OUTSIDE BUT INSIDE IS DEVILS THAT IS TALKING..COS ALL UR COMMENTS ARE CONTRADICTORY. MY FRIENDM JUDGMENT IS OF GOD I MAY NOT BE RIGHTEOUS BUT I FEEL MY DISPOSITION NOWMAY BE HARSH BUT IS FITTING COS THE DEVIL IN U NEEDS TO BE COMBATED...IN TERMS OF WELL MANNERED AND BEHAVIOUR MAY BE WE WILL LEAVE THAT WHEN WE MEET OR WHEN WE HAVE OTHER TOPICS OF DISCUSSION..SO IT IS LAUGHABLE AND STUPID OF U TO COMMENT ON MY BEHAVIOUR/ DEFENSE COS U STARTED IT...EVEN REMINDING ME OF AN INEVITABLE LAST BREATH WHEN U ARE IN THE SHACKLE OF DEAD ALREADY IN UR PRESENT RELIGION.

AHMED said:
YES I USE BIBLE QUOTATIONS BUT THE REASON BEHIND THIS IS JUST TO SHOW YOU A CHRISTIAN BY MOUTH, WHEN IT COMES TO PRACTICAL ASPECT OF BIBLE INJUNCTIONS, MY FRIEND, YOU ARE ZERO .

frank osundo said:
Thanks u so much, the bible u were attacking has been the medium to press further ur pointLESS POINT...at first it was mohammed's name in the bible now ur wants to show how FORGIVEN and lion heart u haS to stomach insult ur actions aggravated. let me tell u SOME salient points...i hate u not but i attack the devils in u that wanted to use u as a tool to disrupt the Holy Bible...on defence u are now using the same HOLY bible for justification. ALL I WISH IS THAT EVEN WHEN U ARE CURRENTLY BLIND AND HELD CAPTIVE IN IGNORANCE,TIME SHALL TELL THAT RELIGIOUS IS NOT THEATRE WHERE DRAMATIC CHARACTERS FOLLOW STORY LINES SET MY ONE DISGRUNTLE DIRECTOR GOOD OR BAD...RELIGION SHOULD BE FAITH IN THE TRUE GOD WHICH ONLY U CAN FIND IN CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD AS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT...ON THE LIGHTER NOTE,THE PICTURE THING WAS MEANT TO BE A JOKE AND UR SIFO @AHMED.COM HAS SAID U WILL WIN GRAMMY AWARD WITH THAT PICTURE,U KNOW I WILL BE ONE AMONG THE VOTERS TO NOMINATE U FOR THAT.HAHAHA

AHMED said:
MATHEW 5 : 44 "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you" DESPITE YOUR CURSES AND BAD WISHES I PRAY ALMIGHTY GOD OPEN YOUR EYES, YOUR MIND AND YOUR HEART SO THAT YOU CAN SEE THE LIGHT OF ISLAM AND BE AMONG THE GUIDED..

frank osundo said:
U MEAN THIS IS U? THEN U HAVE SEIZED UR LAST BREATH...NO WONDER U SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONEWHO IS LOST.
@AHMED, GO AND REST AND NEXT TIME THINK AND THINK BEFORE U TALK COS ANYTHING BUILT ON FALSEHOOD SHALL NEVER STAND,WHAT U WILL BE EXPERIENCING ALWAYS WILL BE CRISIS,SUICIDE BOMBING AND THE REST ORLESS THOSE WHO ARE MODERATE AMONG U DEFEAT U AND DONT HEED TO SOME INSANITY CALL RULES IN UR BOOK.
AND I HAVE WEIGH U BY UR LOOK WE AINT SAME AND NO JUSTIFICATION TO JOIN ISSUES WITH U....BUT IT WILL BE SO DECISIVE WHEN U RE DERAILED AGAIN I WILL CORRECT UR ABNORMALITY...NONSENSE!
AHMED said:
THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT ON MY PICTURE BUT WHY IS IT THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THE COURAGE TO INCLUDE YOUR REAL PICTURE ON THE PAGE.

frank osundo said:
A DEATH MAN PROCRASTINATING THAT HE IS ALIVE...U MUST BE PSYCHOPATH AND VERY EMPTY SKULL...MAY BE ALL U HAD COPIED AND PASTE HAS FINISHED NO MORE NONSENSE TO POST. LET ME SOUND A WARNING TO U PARTICULARLY ,THAT UR gODS IS DIFFERENT AND IT MAKES NO MEANING TO ME IF U SWEAR OR NOT...IN CHRISTIANITY U DONT DARE SWEAR WITH GOD COS HE IS NOT A MAN MADE ORACLE. THAT SHOWS THE HEIGHT OF CONTEMPT AND ABUSE IN UR RELIGION , SOMETIME I MISTAKE IT TO A CULT OR POLITICAL PARTY. LAST BREATH! U ARE NOT EVEN ALIVE NOW, U NEVER ASK WHY UR BRETHREN COMMIT SUICIDE BOMBING COS THEY ARE LIVING CORPSE..THEREFORE SAYING FIRST OR LAST BREATH HAS NO EFFECT COS IN THIS PRESENT IDEOLOGY OF URS AND THE HEIGHT OF UR IGNORANCE DEAD HAS KISSED U. UNTIL U HEED TO THE TRUTH OF GOD THAT WAS NOT BUILT BY MEN,THAT ORIGINATED BEFORE THE CONCOCTION U CALL RELIGION. IF U ARE NOT DONE YET, I HAVE PILE OF INFORMATION FOR U. AND MY GOOD CHRISTIAN BRETHREN HERE I AM SORRY IF I AM ABUSIVE IT IS COS THAT IS THE DICTION TO PASS THIS INFORMATION COS CORPSE AND EVIL SPIRITS ONLY UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE OF REBUKE. I LOOK AT UR HUNGRY LOOKING PICTURE, I PITY U!

AHMED said:
I SWEAR WITH THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY GOD, AM AHMED AND I WILL FOR EVER REMAIN AHMED, AM NOT SIFO, I HAVE NOTHING ENTIRELY IN THIS WORLD TO GAIN BY DISGUISING WITH ANOTHER NAME, I HAVE MADE MY POINT ON THE TPOIC AND GOD KNOWS, SURELY WITHOUT DOUBT YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH ONE DAY, BUT I PRAY YOU KNOW THE TRUTH WHILE STILL ALIVE BECAUSE WHEN YOU INEVITABLY BREATH THE LAST BREATH, THERE WILL BE NO ROOM FOR AMENDMENT AGAIN..

frank osundo said:
IS SOUND LIKE MAKOSA...LISTEN TO URSELF AGAIN...'MR CHRISTIAN AND TAKEN AHMED OPT'ION'...HAHAHAHA...IS JUST LIKE A HARLOT WHO NEEDS S CUSTOMERS DESPERATELY WHEN SHE COULD NOT FIND ANY, HOLDS AN INNOCENT MAN RANSOME ,ON CITING THAT PEOPLE ARE COMING STARTING SHOUTING" LEAVE ME,NA BY FORCE" COMMON AHMED, DONT STOOP SO LOW, U COULD CONFESS UR SINS TO GOD SILENTLY AND ACCEPT CHRISTIANITY AS U DESPERATELY WANTS TO BE IDENTIFY AS ONE. CHANGING MEANINGLESS NAME TO 'SIFO" AND CLAIMING 'CHRISTIANITY" WILL ONLY DO U MORE HARM THAN GOOD WHEN U AINT REPENTANT...I CAN SEE FANATIC RANGING...I AM WAITING FOR U. WAG UR TONGUE! LET SPILL MORE MESS!!!

Sifo said:
Frank Osunbor or whatever you call yourself I am not Ahmed but I admire the way he stood up to your baseless discussions and accredited himself well. For the Record again I am a christian. But unlike you I am not a religious fanatic. This forum called Vanguard Community is not a platform to cultivate enemies rather it is supposed to forge friendship. You are blinded by your faith and it is people like you that cause problems for numerous others. i will take the option of Ahmed... Ignore you. Silence is the best answer to a fool. And just in case you are daft... let me explain something to you as if you are a 6yr old, Vanguard Community is a social network not a religious network. Think about this while I read the discussions of other constructive writers and enjoy my Valentine.

frank osundo said:
IF MOHAMMED CLAIMED TO BE IN THE BIBLE!NOOO,SORRY AHMED AND SOME OF HIS DREAMERS CLAIMED MOHAMMED IS IN THE BIBLE AS THE SEAL OF PROPHETS...PLS THERE ARE PROPHETS EVEN UPTILL TODAY...NO ONE CAN SEAL IT COS HEAVENLY RACE IS A CONTINUUM...@SIFO OR DISQUISED AHMED, WE KNOW UR TYPE...STOP ACTING HIDE AND SEEK...CHRISTIAN INDEED...COMMON COME OUT NEAT AND OWN UP UR ISLAM RELIGION. LISTEN, TRY AND KNOW WHAT IS THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN RELIGIOUS WAR AND POLITICAL WAR...DONT TRY TO TURN THE HAND OF THE CLOCK BACKWARD....HISTORY CANT BE DISTORTED. WHY DONT U CITE ONE CHURCH THAT DECIDE TO WIPE THEIR FELLOW ISLAM BRETHREN IN NIGERIA.BUT I WILL GIVE U ABOUT 20 CASES FROM NIGERIA ISLAMIC AGAINST NON BELIEVERS...OR U WILL DENY THE ASSERTIONS FROM MANY SUICIDE BOMBERS OF TODAY THAT THEY QUEST FOR VIRGINS AFTER MURDERING...GO AND MAKE UR RESEARCH, IT IS CURRENTLY HAPPENING NOT CITING IRRELEVANT AND INCONSITENT EXAMPLES HERE...
Sifo said:
This article is joke and should be discouraged. The writer exhibits a great sense of naivety. I am christian and a good one and this writer is myopic enough not to know that the first religion spread by force was Christianity by the Crusaders. The Crusades were a series of religiously sanctioned military campaigns waged by much of Latin Christian Europe, particularly the Franks of France and the Holy Roman Empire. The specific crusades to restore Christian control of the Holy Land were fought over a period of nearly 200 years, between 1095 and 1291. The Crusades were fought mainly against Muslims, although campaigns were also waged against pagan Slavs, Jews, Russian and Greek Orthodox Christians, Mongols, Cathars, Hussites, Waldensians, Old Prussians, and political enemies of the popes. If Christianity started this rampage, what justification does the writer has to pull wool over our eyes on this figment of his imagination that Muslims are guaranteed a place in heaven if they kill unbelievers.
I WISH I COULD HELP YOU OUT OF THE PRESENT SITUATION, I WISH YOUR BLOCKED HEART CAN BE CLEARED JUST FOR A MINUTE FOR YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH, I WISH YOU COULD THROW SENTIMENT AND RELIGIOUS DOGMATISM APART AND FACE DIVINE REALITY, I WISH YOU COULD FOR ONCE VERIFY THE FALSE YOU ARE BEING FED WITH BY THOSE WHO THEMSELVES KNOW THE TRUTH, I WISH YOU CAN FOR ONES CROSS CHECK YOUR ILLUSION ABOUT ISLAM....... I THINK AM DONE WITH YOU FOR NOW, PROBABLY ONE DAY WE SHALL MEET FACE TO FACE.... TILL THEN I LEAVE WITH PEACE...

frank osundo said:
I HAVE SEEN U ARE NOW IN CRISIS AND VERY RESTLESS IN SEARCH OF TRUTH...MY ADVICE TO U IS MAKE HASTE TO BE COUNTED AS ONE DONT BE ILL DOGMATIC AND LOOSE THE RACE AT LAST Psalm 34:8'Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him'. ALWAYS PRAY THIS PRAYER IN Psalm 27:4 ' One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple'. TO TELL U MY JOY AND FOUNDATION AND CANT BE CHANGE IN CHRISTIANITY READ Romans 8:38-39 'And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.' AS U OPEN UR HEART DEVILS WILL FLEE

frank osundo said:
@AHMED THE REMNANT OF THE EVIL SPIRITS ARE STILL DISTURBING U RIGHT? U DONT WANT TO REST...OK LET ME SHOOT U MORE...EH! NOW U QUOTE PROVERB FROM CHRISTIAN HOLY BIBLE AGAIN?,THEN WHOM DO U THINK THE VERSE REFERS TO? AT LAST NEMESIS HAS CAUGHT UP WITH U, THE BIBLE U RENEGED IS SPEAKING TO U IN PROVERB 12: 1 "Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid " AND U WENT AS FAR AS TO SHOW THE BEAUTY OF THE HOLY BIBLE AS U SAID AFTER THIS VERSE 'PONDER ON THESE VERSE ' U QOUTES...MATHEW 7 : 12 - 14 " Therefore whatever you want man to do you, do also to them , for this is the law and the prophet 13...Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction and there are many who go in by it 14..... Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life and there are few who find it" ponder on this verses... THAT SHOWS OUR GOD HAS ARRESTED U NOW U ARE TWO PERSONALITIES IN ONE,ONE THE DEVIL THE OTHER THE SPIRIT OF JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD...I TOLD U THE ONLY THING THAT WILL SET U FREE IS KNOWING THE TRUTH IN CHRIST JESUS AS THE ONLY WAY,THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE ,NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH JESUS CHRIST,AMEN

AHMED said:
I KNOW YOU WILL NEVER LISTEN TO ADVICE..... BIBLE SAYS IN PROVERB 12: 1 "Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid " ALSO MATHEW 7 : 12 - 14 " Therefore whatever you want man to do you, do also to them , for this is the law and the prophet 13...Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction and there are many who go in by it 14..... Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life and there are few who find it" ponder on this verses... accepting Islam and practicing as a Muslim may be difficult for you but thats the way to eternal life, take it or leave it !

frank osundo said:
IT HAS SHOWN HOW UR ARE SO MYOPIC AND LIKE A CHAMELOON....NOW U ARE USING BIBLE TO SHOW HOW I AM CHRISTIAN BY MOUTH,BUTTHEN U WERE SHOWING ME HOW U COULD FORGIVE EVEN WHEN U WERE ABUSED,WHICH WILL I TAKE?WHY?WHY? THAT IS WHY I FEEL U ARE DEVIL INSTRUMENT,U MAY BE AHMED FROM OUTSIDE BUT INSIDE IS DEVILS THAT IS TALKING..COS ALL UR COMMENTS ARE CONTRADICTORY. MY FRIENDM JUDGMENT IS OF GOD I MAY NOT BE RIGHTEOUS BUT I FEEL MY DISPOSITION NOWMAY BE HARSH BUT IS FITTING COS THE DEVIL IN U NEEDS TO BE COMBATED...IN TERMS OF WELL MANNERED AND BEHAVIOUR MAY BE WE WILL LEAVE THAT WHEN WE MEET OR WHEN WE HAVE OTHER TOPICS OF DISCUSSION..SO IT IS LAUGHABLE AND STUPID OF U TO COMMENT ON MY BEHAVIOUR/ DEFENSE COS U STARTED IT...EVEN REMINDING ME OF AN INEVITABLE LAST BREATH WHEN U ARE IN THE SHACKLE OF DEAD ALREADY IN UR PRESENT RELIGION.

AHMED said:

frank osundo said:

AHMED said:

frank osundo said:
AHMED said:

frank osundo said:

AHMED said:

frank osundo said:

Sifo said:

frank osundo said:
Sifo said:
Frank, you amused me a lot. At your acclaimed level of knowledge, I expected you to be able to read and understand what you read. The robotic nature you used to describe me is the best description that fits you. Just go through the following to see how robot best describes your type:

1. My definition of Hadith was: Hadiths means explanations of issues, Quran, actions and answer to questions by Prophet Mohammed (may the peace and the blessings of the Allah be with him) when he was alive. Are you expecting me to write all I read word for word or to be copying and pasting as you are doing? You may need to seek the help of encyclopaedia, read the definition of Hadiths there and make sure you understand each word you read and compare that to my definition (it doesn’t need to be word for word). And next time Sunnah means usual practice and not saying. Visiting or working in Iraq has nothing to do with intelligence, you might have access to all information and tool in this World and still be dull.

2. I stated the categories of hadith after the definition and it was just to let you that we have sound and weak ones because they were not recorded directly by either the Prophet or any of his four Caliphs. I included this for you to let you that you need to ascertain the authenticity of any hadith but you are too blind to read and dull to understand what you read. The compiler of what you read, Buhari never saw Prophet Mohammed (may the peace and the blessings of the Allah be with him). Recording of Quaran was through memorising and writing on the back of trees when Prophet Mohammed was alive. Some of his Caliphs did the compilations and it completed before the death of the last Caliph. The Bible you read was compiled when neither Jesus nor any of his followers was alive and there was no evidence of recording of what is contained in today's Bible when Jesus and his followers were alive. I'm pointing out this to you to let you that you are the robot that has his brain being permanently controlled by the fake prophets.

3. I did not ask you the questions but advised you to ask your fake prophets because as Prophets, they should be able to have some special qualities, which you might not know. And Mohammed (may the peace and the blessings of the Allah be with him) being the seal of prophets doesn’t mean that there are no people to convey the word of God to mankind after him but that the message they convey, are message from the first prophet to the last one which was Mohammed (may the peace and the blessings of the Allah be with him). If you don’t belief this, point at any verse or chapter of the bible that has been brought by any of your prophets. Please, get it into head that they are not prophets but just clerics.

My best advise for you is that you should be sourcing and using right material to acquire knowledge (Encyclopaedia is even more reliable for you than all your fake knowledge sharing materials, fake friends and prophets). And that you should grow up.

Note that this is the last response from me on this topic because I’m a busy person.

frank osundo said:
@Akande Adeyinka,u re really gullible to wrong teachings that look so robotic in nature and it has remote u to every corner both the good corner,bad corner and the ugly corner. the only good thing from all u wrote is pronouncing my name 'frank' and u knows what it means after which the rest are bunch of falsehood.no .1 when i did visit iran i have an ustaaz friend yunus he told me hadith is a collection of Muhammad's sayings and deeds, known as the 'Traditions" i have a book he handed me over, it says 'hadith is The sayings and deeds of the prophet Muhammad recorded by his followers. Considered authoritative and perfect. A saying is called a Sunnah.' reference in this book-www.carm.org/islamic-terms.compare this with ur definition " In Islam, we categorize Hadiths into weak and sound ones depending on the source and the length of chains of people through which the information travels" what ae u saying? what do u expect other commentators to say? this is confusion and not definite,no one is categorizing anything here,u aint more than the ustaaz who is a shafie mazhab leader nor the islamic scholars who define what hadith is...so are u saying haddith bukhari's is fake or weak cos it affect mohammed or it attempt to invalidates ur lies? must u shy away from truth,or win argument blindlly by fire or force? orless u are telling me ur version of islam is not same when with that of mohhammed. ur pointles points here are counter human;counter productive and counter anything that appeals to rationality. this is why massive terrorism and dead is in our world today.

no 2. u are indeed blinded,clouded with robotic tendencies that u are asking me to tell u the physical features of holy spirit, angel gabriel and all ur spirits... the answer is simply,i am sorry for u...that is why i cant believe ur mohammed because my religion is not static,christianity is christ like, doing good, a mission to be united with God at all times.Christianity teaches that we must be born of the Spirit, led by the Spirit, sanctified by the Spirit, feel the operations of the Spirit, and that a close walk with God in the path of His commandments, a life of holiness, love, self-denial, purity, and zeal to do good, are the only satisfactory works of the Holy Spirit. (Gal 5:22-23)...if ur religion has sealed prophesies with mohammed departure then u ve answered my curiousity why people kill at will,cos they ve no confidence to seek God's face or hear his message from prophets,they chosed to ve taken other from mohammed who acknoledge his huma weaknesses and nature. pls read satanic verse, he is a more senior muslim than u, in his book i didnt not say he said he is not sure that mohammed saw angel or all those spirits u mentioned that it may be he saw...just read the book ok, u will get the answer. and u seems to be myopic about the role of a prophet may be u are mistaken it with sorcerer as u alledged ". And I'm using this medium to advise all that they should try not to belief anybody that foresees future of others except through dream, even if what they tell you is correct" is it only what prophets do?

no 3. the logical implication of ur careless statement is that ur religion is stagnant,mechanical and no continuation of God's prophesies ,is possible that gods must ve exhausted what he wanted saying with mohammed. u know what?,i respect mr. mohammed but i dont consider him as a prophet,may be to u yes. and pls could u tell me how did mohammed described the features of spirits,angel gabriel and many others u mentioned?...ACCEPT THE TRUTH AND BE FREE.

Akande Adeyinka said:
@ Frank, if you read my reply very well, I was making reference to Quran and not Hadith. The Buhari (should be Buhari and Muslim) you referenced is a compilation of Hadiths. Hadiths means explanations of issues, Quran, actions and answer to questions by Prophet Mohammed (may the peace and the blessings of the Allah be with him) when he was alive. In Islam, we categorize Hadiths into weak and sound ones depending on the source and the length of chains of people through which the information travels. If it is directly narrated by a God fearing person (s) that heard it directly from Prophet Mohammed (may the peace and the blessings of the Allah be with him), it is categorized as sound but if it narrated through chains of people from the source (i.e. the first person that heard it), it is categorized as weak. All these, you don't know and you have blindfolded yourself with such fake information. JIHAD means striving in the course of spreading the religion of God and not fighting to spread it. Also for your information, the uncle of Prophet Mohammed (may the peace and the blessings of the Allah be with him) that took care of him from childhood was a non-Muslim and died as a non-Muslim. There was never a time (in record), where he was forced by Prophet Mohammed (may the peace and the blessings of the Allah be with him) to accept Islam. Please, stop spreading fake information and belief that crime is an attitude thing and not about Islam. There are Christians involved in crime too.

All I could deduce from your write-up is that you have blinded yourself with the fake information that you are sourcing for wrongly and you are not the ready-to-learn type. Another advice for you: you need open yourself to receive information (right or wrong), access, verify, inference and keep (for future use either for or against). In addition, I knew you are not a prophet and all you need to do, to confirm that your prophets are fakes is to ask the following questions your prophet the following:
1. Kindly explain the physical features of Angel Gabriel and other Angels?
2. Kindly explain the physical features of the holy spirits that you (your prophets) see?
3. Kindly differentiate between spirits and Angel?
4. Kindly state the categories of spirits in existence and explain the features?

At the end of your chat with your prophets, match the information and draw your conclusion (please, keep your conclusion to yourself).

I might not be able to reply you till evening of tomorrow but I’ll be reading your write-up on my mobile.

frank osundo said:
pls @akande adeyinka,i agree and i know that the southern muslims and christians are living peacefully with themselves eg.my sister married a yoruba christian they are living in peace with their muslim relatives and many others...and is quite applaudable. it is bcos they choosed not to heed to 109 verses of war against non believers, what they call infidel, to hausa's muslim ar'na(pagan). U should know that it was recorded and we are made to understand that one of Muhammad’s popular claims is that God commanded him to fight people until they become Muslims and carry out the ordinances of Islam. All Muslim scholars without exception agree on this and i hope u too,may be u dont practice it cos u re yoruba. Permit me to quote,Muhammad said: "I have been ordered by God to fight with people till they bear testimony to the fact that there is no God but Allah and that Mohammed is his messenger, and that they establish prayer and pay Zakat (money). If they do it, their blood and their property are safe from me" (see Bukhari Vol. I, p. 13). can there be such a thing like holy and war? very impossibe!( is like saying good and bad is same).u dont blame people like binladin, our mutallab and many others cos they understood this claim to mean the waging of offensive wars against unbelievers in order to force them to embrace Islam as individuals or communities. This is exactly what Muhammad himself did in carrying out his God’s commandment to him. Unfortunately, no group of Muslims has yet offered similar apologies for the persecutions of Christians and Jews by the Fatimids, including the destruction of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. These persecutions started long before the Crusades and were one of the main causes of the Crusades.many churches have issued official statements repudiating the "teaching of contempt" against Jews which pope john paul and the present pope did severally.So we are yet to know the meaning of peace not by mere word but in practice.

on the other issue of not believing today's prophets or faking prophesies even if it is correct! as u said...makes no sense. if u believe and tie ur faith to sealed prophecy of mohammed, it is for u not for me and many others and ur advice is very insignificantly immaterial.Let me advice u too,that our lives here in this world so far God almighty is our creator he still have interest in the affairs of man, as such his prophets are here and some are yet unborn...God's message is continuum cos he is not a mere mortal that has an end.GOD IS ENDLESS, GOD IS WITH US,GOD IS ENCOMPASSING AND HE IS LIMITLESS.PLS BE WISE,KNOW THE TRUTH AND LET THE TRUTH SETS U FREE.I WILL WANT U TO MEDITATIE ON THESE TWO VERSES FROM THE HOLY BOOK: Isaiah 40:31 says"... but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." lastly, Proverbs 2:10, 11, says"When wisdom enters into your heart and knowledge itself becomes pleasant to your very soul, thinking ability itself will keep guard over you, discernment itself will safeguard you". Make God inspire his words into many hearts that will open.
I wish to congratulate you Ahmed for your efforts in searching the Holy Scriptures.
Proverbs 2:1-5 Says; My son, if you will receive my sayings and treasure up my own commandments with yourself (2) so as to pay attention to wisdom with your ear, that you may incline your heart to discernment; (3) If, moreover, you call out for understanding itself and you give fourth your voice for discernment itself. (4) If you keep seeking for it as for silver, and as for hid treasures you keep searching for it, (5) in that case you will understand the fear of Jehovah, and you will find the very knowledge of God.
John 13:17 says; If you know these things, happy you are if you do them.
Good luck my dear Ahmed and have a nice evening.

AHMED said:
I WISH I COULD HELP YOU OUT OF THE PRESENT SITUATION, I WISH YOUR BLOCKED HEART CAN BE CLEARED JUST FOR A MINUTE FOR YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH, I WISH YOU COULD THROW SENTIMENT AND RELIGIOUS DOGMATISM APART AND FACE DIVINE REALITY, I WISH YOU COULD FOR ONCE VERIFY THE FALSE YOU ARE BEING FED WITH BY THOSE WHO THEMSELVES KNOW THE TRUTH, I WISH YOU CAN FOR ONES CROSS CHECK YOUR ILLUSION ABOUT ISLAM....... I THINK AM DONE WITH YOU FOR NOW, PROBABLY ONE DAY WE SHALL MEET FACE TO FACE.... TILL THEN I LEAVE WITH PEACE...

frank osundo said:
I HAVE SEEN U ARE NOW IN CRISIS AND VERY RESTLESS IN SEARCH OF TRUTH...MY ADVICE TO U IS MAKE HASTE TO BE COUNTED AS ONE DONT BE ILL DOGMATIC AND LOOSE THE RACE AT LAST Psalm 34:8'Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him'. ALWAYS PRAY THIS PRAYER IN Psalm 27:4 ' One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple'. TO TELL U MY JOY AND FOUNDATION AND CANT BE CHANGE IN CHRISTIANITY READ Romans 8:38-39 'And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.' AS U OPEN UR HEART DEVILS WILL FLEE

frank osundo said:
@AHMED THE REMNANT OF THE EVIL SPIRITS ARE STILL DISTURBING U RIGHT? U DONT WANT TO REST...OK LET ME SHOOT U MORE...EH! NOW U QUOTE PROVERB FROM CHRISTIAN HOLY BIBLE AGAIN?,THEN WHOM DO U THINK THE VERSE REFERS TO? AT LAST NEMESIS HAS CAUGHT UP WITH U, THE BIBLE U RENEGED IS SPEAKING TO U IN PROVERB 12: 1 "Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid " AND U WENT AS FAR AS TO SHOW THE BEAUTY OF THE HOLY BIBLE AS U SAID AFTER THIS VERSE 'PONDER ON THESE VERSE ' U QOUTES...MATHEW 7 : 12 - 14 " Therefore whatever you want man to do you, do also to them , for this is the law and the prophet 13...Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction and there are many who go in by it 14..... Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life and there are few who find it" ponder on this verses... THAT SHOWS OUR GOD HAS ARRESTED U NOW U ARE TWO PERSONALITIES IN ONE,ONE THE DEVIL THE OTHER THE SPIRIT OF JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD...I TOLD U THE ONLY THING THAT WILL SET U FREE IS KNOWING THE TRUTH IN CHRIST JESUS AS THE ONLY WAY,THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE ,NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH JESUS CHRIST,AMEN

AHMED said:

frank osundo said:

AHMED said:

frank osundo said:

AHMED said:

frank osundo said:
AHMED said:

frank osundo said:

AHMED said:

frank osundo said:

Sifo said:

frank osundo said:
Sifo said:
peace be onto u all,it is very sad to see this type of unresonable article on Vaguared newpaper even with the recent disturbance in some part of jos Nigeria. This writer of this article have no prove of what he had wrote and he is a clear enemy of Islam and the muslim who have Bad intesion with no sence of belonging,non educated and no even ready to learn,if u are an educated illitrate u should'nt have expressed it in the Public like this,try to study Islam without bias mind i assure u will become one of us while still studying Islam,have'nt u read a book by MICHEL HARTZ (100 most inlecial person in histry)a christian like u who choose The holly prophet of islam as the the Best of man kind that had ever exist, in the whole world tody Islam have the highest number of follower and people continue to conver to islam everyday u need to ask while? FOREMAN-BROWN IDOGHO i consider u as unleterd man who is not ready to learn and one of those that can cause religion violent in any part of the world. i advice to go back and start learning on how to deal with the public,learn more and be aware of the event around you. ISLAM REMAIN THE ON RELIGION THAT PROMOTE PEACE & UNITY AMONG HIS FOLLOWER,RELATION & OTHER RELIGION.
@ISMAIL, YA VE COM TO GET YA OWN SHARE OF THE BITTER PILL OF TRUTH RITE...DNT MAKE URSELF LOOKS STUPID AND UNLETTERED AS YA CALING THIS OBJECTIVE WRITER WHO POURED HIS MIND. YA LIKE THOSE WHO ALWAYS FAIL TO KNOW THAT THIS FASTEST GROWING THING IS FASTEST DYING.WHY CHEAP PUBLICITY, U GO TO YOUTUBE. ALOT OF TERRORISTS FOOTAGES OF CONVERT,U NEVA ASKED WHAT ARE IS THE MEANING?,COULD IT BE THAT AS WE SHOUT NUMBERS DO IT MAKE ISLAM A GOOD RELIGION? NOPE! FAST DYING IN AGHANISTAN,IRAN,IRAG,SUNNI AND SHITES, IN MUMBAI,PAKISTAN THEY KILL THEMSELVES EVERY SECONDS AND U DONT THINK? WHAT ARE UR INDEXES TO PROOF FASTEST GROWING? IS IT YOUTUBE OR ALGEEZERA? THEN U ARE EDUCATED ILLITERATE.EVEN IN AFRICA THAT ISLAM IS DECLINING EVERYDAY ABOUT 16,000 MUSLIM CONVERTS TO ANOTHER RELIGION.WHAT A PROPAGANDA!TO VE COM TO SAY THIS,U PEOPLE DONT THINK. WE ARENT COMPETING NUMERICAL STRENGHT BCOS WITHOUT PURITY OF HEARTS, NOMBA IS USELESS.GO TO GOOGLE AND NO D MARGIN CHRISTIANS OUTNUMBER ISLAM,EVEN WHEN SOME OF YA ABUSE 6YR OLD GIRLS LIKE UR PROPHET AND MANY WIVES, BT OF NO EFFECT.COS IS EITHER U AMPUTATE THEIR HANDS,HEADS,TALIBANISM,ALQAEDANISM,SUNNI AND SHITTES,BAHH AND IRAN AYATOLA,MUTTALAB,BOKO HARAM & SO MANY OTHERS NAME DEM. NOTIN TO STUDY IN ISLAM FOR IT HAS NOTIN TO OFFER BUT DEATH. WHY DONT THEY NORTHERNERS WANT THE CENSUS IN 9JA TO BE BASE ON RELIGION,U WILL KNOW HOW UNPOPULAR AND FUSTRATING ISLAM IS IN THE PRESENT 9JA. ABEG, GO SIDON.
ismail ogunlade said:
peace be onto u all,it is very sad to see this type of unresonable article on Vaguared newpaper even with the recent disturbance in some part of jos Nigeria. This writer of this article have no prove of what he had wrote and he is a clear enemy of Islam and the muslim who have Bad intesion with no sence of belonging,non educated and no even ready to learn,if u are an educated illitrate u should'nt have expressed it in the Public like this,try to study Islam without bias mind i assure u will become one of us while still studying Islam,have'nt u read a book by MICHEL HARTZ (100 most inlecial person in histry)a christian like u who choose The holly prophet of islam as the the Best of man kind that had ever exist, in the whole world tody Islam have the highest number of follower and people continue to conver to islam everyday u need to ask while? FOREMAN-BROWN IDOGHO i consider u as unleterd man who is not ready to learn and one of those that can cause religion violent in any part of the world. i advice to go back and start learning on how to deal with the public,learn more and be aware of the event around you. ISLAM REMAIN THE ON RELIGION THAT PROMOTE PEACE & UNITY AMONG HIS FOLLOWER,RELATION & OTHER RELIGION.
Please try to find out the culture of the Hausa,the true believe of Islam,the culture of the Arabs and judge who is right.We are not defending religion but,let us get things done right.No religion will ever preach violence but,remember self defence is a right.

john oj said:
i don't believe you, in all Islamic countries you rarely see Islams converting to Christianity because of fear that they will be killed. I know of some people in the north that were converted to Christian and they fled their place because they want to kill them. Lets tell ourself the truth, please

Olu'Obanla said:
Yes, there are riots and wars but its never the true picture of Islam. What my muslim brothers were practicing is quite different from the real teaching. Islam was never spread with violence. As a muslim, one ought to have utmost regard for other persons religion and thats why we regard Jesus Christ(peace be on him) with high esteem. No religion preaches violent. Jesus Christ(peace be on him) never instructed Hitler to kill jews, so also, Moses(peace be on him) never instructed the Jews to maltreat Jesus{as}. Its just the animal in human being that manifest itself as a religion.Also check alislam.org
Ahmed, i respect courage but,u need to stand by one verse of the Quran that say there eyes are blind,they cant see,a seal is set upon there ears so, they hear not.Please stop bragging wat u knw best cos no one,i say cant guide.Stop the arguement cos The Quran says 'let them have there religion and we have ours'

AHMED said:
Now to start from your last challenge, no muslim world over will speak ill of Jesus no matter the provocation, and also i will not like to use abusive words on you because the bible says in proverb 26:4 " do not answer a fool according to his folly, lest you also be like him" so i don't want to be like you...... may God forgive you on your attack on Prophet Muhammed.

On the issue of alcohol, there are three different stages of the forbidding of alcohol for the muslims, before the advent of Muhammad, the Arabs were sink and soked in all illicit activities including drinking, killing of female children, treating women unjustly and seeing women not to be equal to men. This period is called Jahiliyya period ( period of ignorance ). but when he came every thing changed for good among the arabs and the whole world.... The first commandment on alcohol is the one that say oh you believers, stay clear of alcohol because the evil effect of it is more than the advantage. Q2:219....... yet some of them still indulge in it then came the second injunction that says oh ye believers do not go close to mosque or offer a prayer ( worship ) on to God whenever you under the influence of alcohol.. Q4:43 ( the second overwrite the first )...... and finally came Q5:90-91 that finally put unconditional stop on alcohol...

On the second verse you qouted, its not refering to this world but hereafter, it also not refering to what we know to be alcohol int his world but not intoxicating alcohol..... i think you are cleared on that.

On the issue of Jihad that you qouted in your earlier message, no where in the Quran is Muslim enjoyed to kill for fun but for self defence, trace all the war that was fault in the earlier years of islam, all of them are in defence of their citizen and territory....... to go a little into history, when Prophet Muhammad was sent out of his home town and went to medina, did he fought the people to gain acceptance, NO.... After he and the religion of islam was accepted by the people of medina and decided to go back to medina with multitude of followers, he has the forces and power to declare war on the people of mecca but he never did because its against the teaching of islam to take vengiance but to forgive.. I know you are being confused by what you google browsed, but you can know better if you can genuinelly study the holy prophet of islam and the quran it self.. donot just qoute a verse without knowing the preceeding verses that gives more insight into what you are quoting....

Also have the followings for you;

The creation story
GENESIS 1: The Seven Days Creation Story

Day 1 - Light and darkness: day and night
Day 2 - A "vault" separating the 'waters' that make up the oceans and the (blue) sky
Day 3 - Earth, followed by plants
Day 4 - The Sun, Moon and stars (as calendrical and navigational aids)
Day 5 - Animals
Day 6 - Humans (both sexes at the same time - many of them, apparently)
Day 7 - A day of rest

Note that there are "days", "evenings", and "mornings" before the Sun was created.

GENESIS 2: The Story of Adam in Eden

First, God made earth and heaven.
Then he placed Adam on an otherwise lifeless Earth.
Next he made plants grow in Eden, including the trees of life and of knowledge of good and evil.
Then he placed Adam in this garden.
Only then did he create animals.
Finally, he made Eve from Adam's rib. (The rest is history - or so literalists would say.)

Should we own slaves?
•LEVITICUS 25:45-46 "Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, . . . and they shall be your possession . . . they shall be your bondmen forever."
•GENESIS 9:25 "And he [Noah] said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren."
•EXODUS 21:2,7 "If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservants do."
•JOEL 3:8 "And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the Lord hath spoken it."
•LUKE 12:47,48 [Jesus speaking] "And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes."
•COLOSSIANS 3:22 "Servants, obey in all things your masters."
vs.

•ISAIAH 58:6 "Undo the heavy burdens . . . let the oppressed go free, . . . break every yoke."
•MATTHEW 23:10 "Neither be ye called Masters: for one is your Master, even Christ."
In the American civil war, churches cited the numerous pro-slavery verses in the Bible as justification. And indeed, according to the Bible, slavery is clearly justified as there are only a very few, highly ambiguous, anti-slavery quotes and many emphatic statements in favour of slavery. The word servant comes from the original Greek word for slave - this is just some creative translation.

Should we steal?
•EXODUS 20:15 "Thou shalt not steal."
•LEVITICUS 19:13 "Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbor, neither rob him."
vs.

•EXODUS 3:22 "And ye shall spoil the Egyptians."
•EXODUS 12:35-36 "And they spoiled [plundered, NRSV] the Egyptians."
•LUKE 19:29-34 "[Jesus] sent two of his disciples, Saying, Go ye into the village . . . ye shall find a colt tied, whereon yet never man sat: loose him, and bring him hither. And if any man ask you, Why do ye loose him? thus shall ye say unto him, Because the Lord hath need of him. . . . And as they were loosing the colt, the owners thereof said unto them, Why loose ye the colt? And they said, The Lord hath need of him."
God good to all, or just a few?
PSALMS 145:9 The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.

JEREMIAH 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the Lord: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.

How long was Jesus in the tomb?
MATTHEW 12:40 has Jesus prophesying that he will spend "three days and three nights in the heart of the earth", and MARK 10:34 has "after three days (meta treis emeras) he will rise again". As far as I can see from a quick look, the prophecies have "after three days", but the post-resurrection narratives have "on the third day".

What was Jesus given to drink?
MATTHEW 27:34 says vinegar. MARK 15:23 says it was wine with myrhh.

War or Peace?
EXODUS 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

ROMANS 15:33 Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen.

Is strong drink OK?
See PROVERBS 31:6,7 But... see JOHN 2:11-11

For or against me?
MATTHEW 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
(ie. against)

MARK 9:40 For he that is not against us is on our part.
(ie. for)

LUKE 9:50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.
(ie. for)

Which first--beasts or man?
GENESIS 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

GENESIS 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

GENESIS 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

GENESIS 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

Is it folly to be wise or not?
PROVERBS 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

ECCLESIASTES 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that in- creaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

1 CORINTHIANS1:19: "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and wil bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."

Should good deeds be publicised or not?
MATTHEW 5:16 says "In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven." (NIV)

MATTHEW 6:3-4, though, says "But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secert. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you." (NIV)

Did those with Saul/Paul at his conversion hear a voice?
ACTS 9:7 "And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man."

ACTS 22:9 "And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me."

Who killed Saul?
SAMUEL 1 31:4 Then said Saul unto his armourbearer, Draw thy sword, and thrust me through therewith; lest these uncircumcised come and thrust me through, and abuse me. But his armourbearer would not; for he was sore afraid. Therefore Saul took a sword, and fell upon it.

SAMUEL 2 1:15 And David called one of the young men, and said, Go near, and fall upon him. And he smote him that he died.

When will the second coming come?
MATTHEW 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

MARK 13:30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

LUKE 21:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

See also 1 THESSALONIANS 4:15-18

Ascend to heaven
"And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven." (2 KINGS 2:11)

"No man hath ascended up to heaven but he that came down from heaven, ... the Son of Man." (JOHN 3:13)

Is (human or other) sacrifice the way to go?
•Deuteronomy 12:31 "Thou shalt not do so unto the Lord thy God: for every abomination to the Lord, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods."
vs.

•GENESIS 22:2 "And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of."
•EXODUS 22:29 "For thou shalt not delay to offer the first of thy ripe fruits, and of thy liquors; the firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give unto me."
•JUDGES 11:30-39 "And Jephthah vowed a vow unto the Lord, and said, If thou shalt without fail deliver the children of Ammon into mine hand, Then it shall be, that whatsoever cometh forth of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return in peace from the children of Ammon, shall surely be the Lord's, and I will offer it up for a burnt offering. So Jephthah passed over unto the children of Ammon . . . and the Lord delivered them into his hands. . . . And Jephthah came to Mizpeh unto his house, and, behold, his daughter came out to meet him with timbrels and with dances: . . . And it came to pass at the end of two months, that she returned unto her father, who did with her according to his vow which he had vowed."
•2 SAMUEL 21:8-14 "But the king [David] took the two sons of Rizpah . . . and the five sons of Michal . . . and he delivered them into the hands of the Gibeonites, and they hanged them in the hill before the Lord: and they fell all seven together, and were put to death in the days of harvest . . . And after that God was intreated for the land."
•HEBREWS 10:10-12 " . . . we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ . . . But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down on the right hand of God."
•1 CORINTHIANS 5:7 " . . . For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us."

Is God omnipotent?
•JEREMIAH 32:27 "Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?
•MATTHEW 19:26 "But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible."
vs.

•JUDGES 1:19 "And the Lord was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron."
Did Michal have children?
•II SAMUEL 6:23 "Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no child unto the day of her death."
But...

•II SAMUEL 21:8 "But the king took the two sons of Rizpah . . . and the five sons of Michal the daughter of Saul."
When was Jesus born?
According to Matthew, Jesus was born during the reign of Herod the Great (Matthew 2:1). Herod died in March of 4 B.C., so Jesus had to have been born BEFORE that time. According to Luke, Jesus was born during the first census in Israel, while Quirinius was governor of Syria (Luke 2:2). This census took place in 6 AD and 7 AD, about 10 years after Herod's death.

How old was Ahaziah when he began to reign?
22 in 2 KINGS 8:26

42 in 2 CHRONICLES 22:2

How old was Jehoiachin when he became King?
8 in CHRONICLES 36:9

18 in 2 KINGS 24:8

The number of animals in the ark
GENESIS 7:2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.

GENESIS 7:8 Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth, GEN 7:9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.

Hares
LEVITICUS 11:6 And the hare, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.

This may not contradict anything the Bible says, but it does clash with reality - hares don't chew cud.

The shape of the earth
ISAIAH 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in

MATTHEW 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them

As everyone now knows, the earth is spherical, so you cannot see its entire surface from any one place. Even the kingdoms the Bible's authors knew of could not have been seen from "an exceeding high mountain."

Should we swear an oath?
HEBREWS 6:13-17 says "For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself . . . for men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation is to them an end of all strife. Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath." But JAMES 5:12 clearly says ". . . swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation."

The sins of the father
ISAIAH 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

DEUTERONOMY 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

Was Jesus a peaceful man?
•JOHN 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you."
•ACTS 10:36 "The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ."
•LUKE 2:14 " . . . on earth peace, good will toward men."
vs.

•MATTHEW 10:34 "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household."
•LUKE 22:36 "Then said he unto them, . . . he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
Does God change his mind?
•MALACHI 3:6 "For I am the Lord; I change not."
Numbers 23:19 "God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent."
•EZEKIEL 24:14 "I the Lord have spoken it: it shall come to pass, and I will do it; I will not go back, neither will I spare, neither will I repent."
•JAMES 1:17 " . . . the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."
vs.

•EXODUS 32:14 "And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people."
•GENESIS 6:6,7 "And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth . . . And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth . . . for it repenteth me that I have made him."
•JONAH 3:10 ". . . and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not."
How are we saved?
"For by grace are we saved through faith...not of works" EPHESIANS 2:8-9.

"...and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works" REVELATION 20:13.

"Ye see then that by works a man is justified, not by faith only. For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also" JAMES 2:26

What happened to Judas?
MATTHEW 27:5 states that he threw down his silver, ran from the temple, and hanged himself. ACTS 1:16-19 states, however, that he bought some land with his money, and that he had a fall, causing him "to burst open in the middle" so that his "bowels gushed out. And it became known to all of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, so that the field was called in their language Akaldama, that is, Field of Blood."

Jesus' last words on the cross
"And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, eli, lama sabachthani?" that is to say, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" [PSALMS 22:1] ...Jesus, when he cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost." (MATTHEW 27:46-50)
But . . .
"And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, "Father, unto thy hands I commend my spirit:" and having said thus, he gave up the ghost." (LUKE 23:46)
But . . .
"When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, "It is finished:" and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost." (JOHN 19:30)

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service