Muslim Belief

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in the prison ministry.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially amongst the minority races!!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant, and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?' There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith, or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!

Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!

This is your chance to make a difference...

FOR GODS' SAKE! PLEASE SEND THIS ON!

Views: 4375

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm an atheist. Why do I need religion to do right? And why should I pass on your message?
As I wrote earlier, let non-Muslims get it clear that from A-Z of our Holy Quran, there is nowhere any human being is directed to kill another. And as for people in some regions that claim that killing non-Muslims guarantees them paradise, they are acting outside the teachings of Islamic religion. They are only telling lies against Al-Islam to defend their self-will wrongs. Our Prophet, Mohammed (may the peace of Allah be with him) did not kill any human being for the whole 64 years he lived. He was devising methods like digging deep trench that cannot be jumped over by human or horse around his territory to dissuade people wagging war against the Muslims. And he used dialoguing to resolve most conflicts and wars. There are authentic materials about the religion of Islam to read to know about Islam. We shouldn't let anybody mislead us because we can all read and write.
And @ Frank, the seal of prophet-hood they are talking about is about Mohammed (may the peace of Allah be with him) being the seal of God appointed prophets. You need to understand that God appointed Prophet receive message from God through Angel Gabriel. None of the prophets that have existed after the death of Prophet Mohammed (may the peace of Allah be with him) can claim to have seen or communicated with Angel Gabriel. They are all fakes and are only being deceived by the spirits that they communicate with, to be Angels of God. And I'm using this medium to advise all that they should try not to belief anybody that foresees future of others except through dream, even if what they tell you is correct. God Almighty warns us against this. I cannot go into details here because “true perspective of divine revelations” is a complex topic that cannot be fully discussed here.
Frank Osunbor or whatever you call yourself I am not Ahmed but I admire the way he stood up to your baseless discussions and accredited himself well. For the Record again I am a christian. But unlike you I am not a religious fanatic. This forum called Vanguard Community is not a platform to cultivate enemies rather it is supposed to forge friendship. You are blinded by your faith and it is people like you that cause problems for numerous others. i will take the option of Ahmed... Ignore you. Silence is the best answer to a fool. And just in case you are daft... let me explain something to you as if you are a 6yr old, Vanguard Community is a social network not a religious network. Think about this while I read the discussions of other constructive writers and enjoy my Valentine.

frank osundo said:
IF MOHAMMED CLAIMED TO BE IN THE BIBLE!NOOO,SORRY AHMED AND SOME OF HIS DREAMERS CLAIMED MOHAMMED IS IN THE BIBLE AS THE SEAL OF PROPHETS...PLS THERE ARE PROPHETS EVEN UPTILL TODAY...NO ONE CAN SEAL IT COS HEAVENLY RACE IS A CONTINUUM...@SIFO OR DISQUISED AHMED, WE KNOW UR TYPE...STOP ACTING HIDE AND SEEK...CHRISTIAN INDEED...COMMON COME OUT NEAT AND OWN UP UR ISLAM RELIGION. LISTEN, TRY AND KNOW WHAT IS THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN RELIGIOUS WAR AND POLITICAL WAR...DONT TRY TO TURN THE HAND OF THE CLOCK BACKWARD....HISTORY CANT BE DISTORTED. WHY DONT U CITE ONE CHURCH THAT DECIDE TO WIPE THEIR FELLOW ISLAM BRETHREN IN NIGERIA.BUT I WILL GIVE U ABOUT 20 CASES FROM NIGERIA ISLAMIC AGAINST NON BELIEVERS...OR U WILL DENY THE ASSERTIONS FROM MANY SUICIDE BOMBERS OF TODAY THAT THEY QUEST FOR VIRGINS AFTER MURDERING...GO AND MAKE UR RESEARCH, IT IS CURRENTLY HAPPENING NOT CITING IRRELEVANT AND INCONSITENT EXAMPLES HERE...
Sifo said:
This article is joke and should be discouraged. The writer exhibits a great sense of naivety. I am christian and a good one and this writer is myopic enough not to know that the first religion spread by force was Christianity by the Crusaders. The Crusades were a series of religiously sanctioned military campaigns waged by much of Latin Christian Europe, particularly the Franks of France and the Holy Roman Empire. The specific crusades to restore Christian control of the Holy Land were fought over a period of nearly 200 years, between 1095 and 1291. The Crusades were fought mainly against Muslims, although campaigns were also waged against pagan Slavs, Jews, Russian and Greek Orthodox Christians, Mongols, Cathars, Hussites, Waldensians, Old Prussians, and political enemies of the popes. If Christianity started this rampage, what justification does the writer has to pull wool over our eyes on this figment of his imagination that Muslims are guaranteed a place in heaven if they kill unbelievers.
@ Frank, if you read my reply very well, I was making reference to Quran and not Hadith. The Buhari (should be Buhari and Muslim) you referenced is a compilation of Hadiths. Hadiths means explanations of issues, Quran, actions and answer to questions by Prophet Mohammed (may the peace and the blessings of the Allah be with him) when he was alive. In Islam, we categorize Hadiths into weak and sound ones depending on the source and the length of chains of people through which the information travels. If it is directly narrated by a God fearing person (s) that heard it directly from Prophet Mohammed (may the peace and the blessings of the Allah be with him), it is categorized as sound but if it narrated through chains of people from the source (i.e. the first person that heard it), it is categorized as weak. All these, you don't know and you have blindfolded yourself with such fake information. JIHAD means striving in the course of spreading the religion of God and not fighting to spread it. Also for your information, the uncle of Prophet Mohammed (may the peace and the blessings of the Allah be with him) that took care of him from childhood was a non-Muslim and died as a non-Muslim. There was never a time (in record), where he was forced by Prophet Mohammed (may the peace and the blessings of the Allah be with him) to accept Islam. Please, stop spreading fake information and belief that crime is an attitude thing and not about Islam. There are Christians involved in crime too.

All I could deduce from your write-up is that you have blinded yourself with the fake information that you are sourcing for wrongly and you are not the ready-to-learn type. Another advice for you: you need open yourself to receive information (right or wrong), access, verify, inference and keep (for future use either for or against). In addition, I knew you are not a prophet and all you need to do, to confirm that your prophets are fakes is to ask the following questions your prophet the following:
1. Kindly explain the physical features of Angel Gabriel and other Angels?
2. Kindly explain the physical features of the holy spirits that you (your prophets) see?
3. Kindly differentiate between spirits and Angel?
4. Kindly state the categories of spirits in existence and explain the features?

At the end of your chat with your prophets, match the information and draw your conclusion (please, keep your conclusion to yourself).

I might not be able to reply you till evening of tomorrow but I’ll be reading your write-up on my mobile.

frank osundo said:
pls @akande adeyinka,i agree and i know that the southern muslims and christians are living peacefully with themselves eg.my sister married a yoruba christian they are living in peace with their muslim relatives and many others...and is quite applaudable. it is bcos they choosed not to heed to 109 verses of war against non believers, what they call infidel, to hausa's muslim ar'na(pagan). U should know that it was recorded and we are made to understand that one of Muhammad’s popular claims is that God commanded him to fight people until they become Muslims and carry out the ordinances of Islam. All Muslim scholars without exception agree on this and i hope u too,may be u dont practice it cos u re yoruba. Permit me to quote,Muhammad said: "I have been ordered by God to fight with people till they bear testimony to the fact that there is no God but Allah and that Mohammed is his messenger, and that they establish prayer and pay Zakat (money). If they do it, their blood and their property are safe from me" (see Bukhari Vol. I, p. 13). can there be such a thing like holy and war? very impossibe!( is like saying good and bad is same).u dont blame people like binladin, our mutallab and many others cos they understood this claim to mean the waging of offensive wars against unbelievers in order to force them to embrace Islam as individuals or communities. This is exactly what Muhammad himself did in carrying out his God’s commandment to him. Unfortunately, no group of Muslims has yet offered similar apologies for the persecutions of Christians and Jews by the Fatimids, including the destruction of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. These persecutions started long before the Crusades and were one of the main causes of the Crusades.many churches have issued official statements repudiating the "teaching of contempt" against Jews which pope john paul and the present pope did severally.So we are yet to know the meaning of peace not by mere word but in practice.

on the other issue of not believing today's prophets or faking prophesies even if it is correct! as u said...makes no sense. if u believe and tie ur faith to sealed prophecy of mohammed, it is for u not for me and many others and ur advice is very insignificantly immaterial.Let me advice u too,that our lives here in this world so far God almighty is our creator he still have interest in the affairs of man, as such his prophets are here and some are yet unborn...God's message is continuum cos he is not a mere mortal that has an end.GOD IS ENDLESS, GOD IS WITH US,GOD IS ENCOMPASSING AND HE IS LIMITLESS.PLS BE WISE,KNOW THE TRUTH AND LET THE TRUTH SETS U FREE.I WILL WANT U TO MEDITATIE ON THESE TWO VERSES FROM THE HOLY BOOK: Isaiah 40:31 says"... but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." lastly, Proverbs 2:10, 11, says"When wisdom enters into your heart and knowledge itself becomes pleasant to your very soul, thinking ability itself will keep guard over you, discernment itself will safeguard you". Make God inspire his words into many hearts that will open.
@Sifo, you lacks human sense of judgement and i wonder the kind of upbringing you had,because you speak like a scammer. Your statement vividly contradicts what you claimed you are. You are a christian and you blatantly did not figure out those nonsense Ahmed was insinuating about Jesus Christ,and you said you took his option?Well, i thank Mr. Frank,he is you people's equal and i personal don't want to say anything about Islam i have a lot to say likewise many of us ,but i allowed him to finish it, he is on track. And he is right,you disguised and wants to be relevant u have brought shame to yourself,because you are expose ad you are the most foolish person one has ever seen. What is fanatical like Ahmed's digression from what is the topic to advertising his illiteracy with Holy Bible and Lord thinking he will go scot free? He was even showing ego and contradicting and lying against Miss Ayakor.He has gotten what he wants.I know more but i reserve it because Frank is on track. Keep it up Frank.

Sifo said:
Frank Osunbor or whatever you call yourself I am not Ahmed but I admire the way he stood up to your baseless discussions and accredited himself well. For the Record again I am a christian. But unlike you I am not a religious fanatic. This forum called Vanguard Community is not a platform to cultivate enemies rather it is supposed to forge friendship. You are blinded by your faith and it is people like you that cause problems for numerous others. i will take the option of Ahmed... Ignore you. Silence is the best answer to a fool. And just in case you are daft... let me explain something to you as if you are a 6yr old, Vanguard Community is a social network not a religious network. Think about this while I read the discussions of other constructive writers and enjoy my Valentine.

frank osundo said:
IF MOHAMMED CLAIMED TO BE IN THE BIBLE!NOOO,SORRY AHMED AND SOME OF HIS DREAMERS CLAIMED MOHAMMED IS IN THE BIBLE AS THE SEAL OF PROPHETS...PLS THERE ARE PROPHETS EVEN UPTILL TODAY...NO ONE CAN SEAL IT COS HEAVENLY RACE IS A CONTINUUM...@SIFO OR DISQUISED AHMED, WE KNOW UR TYPE...STOP ACTING HIDE AND SEEK...CHRISTIAN INDEED...COMMON COME OUT NEAT AND OWN UP UR ISLAM RELIGION. LISTEN, TRY AND KNOW WHAT IS THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN RELIGIOUS WAR AND POLITICAL WAR...DONT TRY TO TURN THE HAND OF THE CLOCK BACKWARD....HISTORY CANT BE DISTORTED. WHY DONT U CITE ONE CHURCH THAT DECIDE TO WIPE THEIR FELLOW ISLAM BRETHREN IN NIGERIA.BUT I WILL GIVE U ABOUT 20 CASES FROM NIGERIA ISLAMIC AGAINST NON BELIEVERS...OR U WILL DENY THE ASSERTIONS FROM MANY SUICIDE BOMBERS OF TODAY THAT THEY QUEST FOR VIRGINS AFTER MURDERING...GO AND MAKE UR RESEARCH, IT IS CURRENTLY HAPPENING NOT CITING IRRELEVANT AND INCONSITENT EXAMPLES HERE...
Sifo said:
This article is joke and should be discouraged. The writer exhibits a great sense of naivety. I am christian and a good one and this writer is myopic enough not to know that the first religion spread by force was Christianity by the Crusaders. The Crusades were a series of religiously sanctioned military campaigns waged by much of Latin Christian Europe, particularly the Franks of France and the Holy Roman Empire. The specific crusades to restore Christian control of the Holy Land were fought over a period of nearly 200 years, between 1095 and 1291. The Crusades were fought mainly against Muslims, although campaigns were also waged against pagan Slavs, Jews, Russian and Greek Orthodox Christians, Mongols, Cathars, Hussites, Waldensians, Old Prussians, and political enemies of the popes. If Christianity started this rampage, what justification does the writer has to pull wool over our eyes on this figment of his imagination that Muslims are guaranteed a place in heaven if they kill unbelievers.
@ Sifo, I want to bring to your knowledge that there´s a very big difference between a Christian and a church goer. What make you call yourself a christian? I don´t want to say, you´ve never stepped into a church with the aim of worshiping God. You may be visiting church buildings just for leisure.
Every christian who worts his salt should be able to define and defend his belief when attacked.
True Christians believe strongly that the Holy Bible is the word of God. All the 66 books of the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation.
The Holy Bible is the only book through which mankind can discover the face of God and do his will.
At Rev: 22:18-20 it reads; I am bearing witness to everyone that hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone makes an addition to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this scroll: (19) and if anyone takes anything away from the words of the scroll of this prophecy, God will take his portion away from the trees of life and out of the holy city, things which are written about in this scroll. (20) He that bears witness of these things says, ´Yes; I am coming quickly. "Amen! Come Lord Jesus.
Can a God of order conclude his book this way to turn around and elevate somebody to write and contradict him?
Have you ever read the Bible? How can you refer a logical biblical discussion as baseless? Do you have any respect for God and his word?

Yes, you are irritated because Frank got up and matched Armed word by word and took the battle into his own domain.

Didn´t you follow how Ahmed jumped into the ring like a street fighter and started throwing blows to every direction?
He attacked me first, as i didn´t take up issues with him, he turned and attacked Ms Ayakor. He was even deforming her surname and calling it without a title as if they are classmates in a primary school.
What type of education has he got?
Are you not reading many educated muslims who tried to be polite and logical in their arguements?
It´s unfortunate that Frank has to land hard on him atimes, but i think he deserves it.
In a public forum, one should be mannered!

Sifo said:

frank osundo said:
Sifo said:
Osundo, i appteciat your write up.I needed not go into long argument with Ahmed because he is talking out of head knowledge.He has no inspiration of the Holy Spirit. I just wanted him to see his ignorance and take correction, but, he has refused to. Some day, Ahmed will chang his believe and he will be save.
I SWEAR WITH THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY GOD, AM AHMED AND I WILL FOR EVER REMAIN AHMED, AM NOT SIFO, I HAVE NOTHING ENTIRELY IN THIS WORLD TO GAIN BY DISGUISING WITH ANOTHER NAME, I HAVE MADE MY POINT ON THE TPOIC AND GOD KNOWS, SURELY WITHOUT DOUBT YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH ONE DAY, BUT I PRAY YOU KNOW THE TRUTH WHILE STILL ALIVE BECAUSE WHEN YOU INEVITABLY BREATH THE LAST BREATH, THERE WILL BE NO ROOM FOR AMENDMENT AGAIN..

frank osundo said:
IS SOUND LIKE MAKOSA...LISTEN TO URSELF AGAIN...'MR CHRISTIAN AND TAKEN AHMED OPT'ION'...HAHAHAHA...IS JUST LIKE A HARLOT WHO NEEDS S CUSTOMERS DESPERATELY WHEN SHE COULD NOT FIND ANY, HOLDS AN INNOCENT MAN RANSOME ,ON CITING THAT PEOPLE ARE COMING STARTING SHOUTING" LEAVE ME,NA BY FORCE" COMMON AHMED, DONT STOOP SO LOW, U COULD CONFESS UR SINS TO GOD SILENTLY AND ACCEPT CHRISTIANITY AS U DESPERATELY WANTS TO BE IDENTIFY AS ONE. CHANGING MEANINGLESS NAME TO 'SIFO" AND CLAIMING 'CHRISTIANITY" WILL ONLY DO U MORE HARM THAN GOOD WHEN U AINT REPENTANT...I CAN SEE FANATIC RANGING...I AM WAITING FOR U. WAG UR TONGUE! LET SPILL MORE MESS!!!

Sifo said:

frank osundo said:
Sifo said:
THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT ON MY PICTURE BUT WHY IS IT THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THE COURAGE TO INCLUDE YOUR REAL PICTURE ON THE PAGE.

frank osundo said:
A DEATH MAN PROCRASTINATING THAT HE IS ALIVE...U MUST BE PSYCHOPATH AND VERY EMPTY SKULL...MAY BE ALL U HAD COPIED AND PASTE HAS FINISHED NO MORE NONSENSE TO POST. LET ME SOUND A WARNING TO U PARTICULARLY ,THAT UR gODS IS DIFFERENT AND IT MAKES NO MEANING TO ME IF U SWEAR OR NOT...IN CHRISTIANITY U DONT DARE SWEAR WITH GOD COS HE IS NOT A MAN MADE ORACLE. THAT SHOWS THE HEIGHT OF CONTEMPT AND ABUSE IN UR RELIGION , SOMETIME I MISTAKE IT TO A CULT OR POLITICAL PARTY. LAST BREATH! U ARE NOT EVEN ALIVE NOW, U NEVER ASK WHY UR BRETHREN COMMIT SUICIDE BOMBING COS THEY ARE LIVING CORPSE..THEREFORE SAYING FIRST OR LAST BREATH HAS NO EFFECT COS IN THIS PRESENT IDEOLOGY OF URS AND THE HEIGHT OF UR IGNORANCE DEAD HAS KISSED U. UNTIL U HEED TO THE TRUTH OF GOD THAT WAS NOT BUILT BY MEN,THAT ORIGINATED BEFORE THE CONCOCTION U CALL RELIGION. IF U ARE NOT DONE YET, I HAVE PILE OF INFORMATION FOR U. AND MY GOOD CHRISTIAN BRETHREN HERE I AM SORRY IF I AM ABUSIVE IT IS COS THAT IS THE DICTION TO PASS THIS INFORMATION COS CORPSE AND EVIL SPIRITS ONLY UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE OF REBUKE. I LOOK AT UR HUNGRY LOOKING PICTURE, I PITY U!

AHMED said:
I SWEAR WITH THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY GOD, AM AHMED AND I WILL FOR EVER REMAIN AHMED, AM NOT SIFO, I HAVE NOTHING ENTIRELY IN THIS WORLD TO GAIN BY DISGUISING WITH ANOTHER NAME, I HAVE MADE MY POINT ON THE TPOIC AND GOD KNOWS, SURELY WITHOUT DOUBT YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH ONE DAY, BUT I PRAY YOU KNOW THE TRUTH WHILE STILL ALIVE BECAUSE WHEN YOU INEVITABLY BREATH THE LAST BREATH, THERE WILL BE NO ROOM FOR AMENDMENT AGAIN..

frank osundo said:
IS SOUND LIKE MAKOSA...LISTEN TO URSELF AGAIN...'MR CHRISTIAN AND TAKEN AHMED OPT'ION'...HAHAHAHA...IS JUST LIKE A HARLOT WHO NEEDS S CUSTOMERS DESPERATELY WHEN SHE COULD NOT FIND ANY, HOLDS AN INNOCENT MAN RANSOME ,ON CITING THAT PEOPLE ARE COMING STARTING SHOUTING" LEAVE ME,NA BY FORCE" COMMON AHMED, DONT STOOP SO LOW, U COULD CONFESS UR SINS TO GOD SILENTLY AND ACCEPT CHRISTIANITY AS U DESPERATELY WANTS TO BE IDENTIFY AS ONE. CHANGING MEANINGLESS NAME TO 'SIFO" AND CLAIMING 'CHRISTIANITY" WILL ONLY DO U MORE HARM THAN GOOD WHEN U AINT REPENTANT...I CAN SEE FANATIC RANGING...I AM WAITING FOR U. WAG UR TONGUE! LET SPILL MORE MESS!!!

Sifo said:

frank osundo said:
Sifo said:
Islam is synonymous to violence, what is Christianity synonymous to? Muslims are intolerable bastards, what are the Christians. Islam preaches killing to go to heavens, what does Christianity preaches. Have you for once sit and ask yourself a philosophical question, "but if Islam stand for all these bad names then what Christianity stand for. Pedro, you know what, can you do yourself a favour. Try to pick a book on Islam, Christianity and Judaism to read then you be able to decipher more on the similarities and differences amongst the three religion/faith.

Pedro said:
Peace? word of mouth.
here is the truth: ISALAM IS A VIOLENTLY DEADLY RELIGION THE WORLD OVER. YOU ONLY NEED TO SEE THE CONFLICT AROUND THE WORLD TO UNDERSTAND THE WORD "VIOLENTLY DEADLY" I advice everyone to beware of this clearly deadly plague. DEATH TO NONE BELIEVERS, FORCE EVERY INFIDELS TO BECOME ISLAMISTS, MURDERERS, BLOOD SUCCKING PEOPLE. run away from this deadly plague, don't be infected.
MATHEW 5 : 44 "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you" DESPITE YOUR CURSES AND BAD WISHES I PRAY ALMIGHTY GOD OPEN YOUR EYES, YOUR MIND AND YOUR HEART SO THAT YOU CAN SEE THE LIGHT OF ISLAM AND BE AMONG THE GUIDED..

frank osundo said:
U MEAN THIS IS U? THEN U HAVE SEIZED UR LAST BREATH...NO WONDER U SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONEWHO IS LOST.
@AHMED, GO AND REST AND NEXT TIME THINK AND THINK BEFORE U TALK COS ANYTHING BUILT ON FALSEHOOD SHALL NEVER STAND,WHAT U WILL BE EXPERIENCING ALWAYS WILL BE CRISIS,SUICIDE BOMBING AND THE REST ORLESS THOSE WHO ARE MODERATE AMONG U DEFEAT U AND DONT HEED TO SOME INSANITY CALL RULES IN UR BOOK.
AND I HAVE WEIGH U BY UR LOOK WE AINT SAME AND NO JUSTIFICATION TO JOIN ISSUES WITH U....BUT IT WILL BE SO DECISIVE WHEN U RE DERAILED AGAIN I WILL CORRECT UR ABNORMALITY...NONSENSE!
AHMED said:
THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT ON MY PICTURE BUT WHY IS IT THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THE COURAGE TO INCLUDE YOUR REAL PICTURE ON THE PAGE.

frank osundo said:
A DEATH MAN PROCRASTINATING THAT HE IS ALIVE...U MUST BE PSYCHOPATH AND VERY EMPTY SKULL...MAY BE ALL U HAD COPIED AND PASTE HAS FINISHED NO MORE NONSENSE TO POST. LET ME SOUND A WARNING TO U PARTICULARLY ,THAT UR gODS IS DIFFERENT AND IT MAKES NO MEANING TO ME IF U SWEAR OR NOT...IN CHRISTIANITY U DONT DARE SWEAR WITH GOD COS HE IS NOT A MAN MADE ORACLE. THAT SHOWS THE HEIGHT OF CONTEMPT AND ABUSE IN UR RELIGION , SOMETIME I MISTAKE IT TO A CULT OR POLITICAL PARTY. LAST BREATH! U ARE NOT EVEN ALIVE NOW, U NEVER ASK WHY UR BRETHREN COMMIT SUICIDE BOMBING COS THEY ARE LIVING CORPSE..THEREFORE SAYING FIRST OR LAST BREATH HAS NO EFFECT COS IN THIS PRESENT IDEOLOGY OF URS AND THE HEIGHT OF UR IGNORANCE DEAD HAS KISSED U. UNTIL U HEED TO THE TRUTH OF GOD THAT WAS NOT BUILT BY MEN,THAT ORIGINATED BEFORE THE CONCOCTION U CALL RELIGION. IF U ARE NOT DONE YET, I HAVE PILE OF INFORMATION FOR U. AND MY GOOD CHRISTIAN BRETHREN HERE I AM SORRY IF I AM ABUSIVE IT IS COS THAT IS THE DICTION TO PASS THIS INFORMATION COS CORPSE AND EVIL SPIRITS ONLY UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE OF REBUKE. I LOOK AT UR HUNGRY LOOKING PICTURE, I PITY U!

AHMED said:

frank osundo said:

Sifo said:

frank osundo said:
Sifo said:
Jones, why the insults. This is just a religion discourse and it should not have attracted names calling. Please if you cannot withstand the replies then opt out. Why do you insult Prophet Muhammad yet the Muslims do not. You should awash yourself with comparative religion knowledge before jumping to sensitive religion matters.

Jones said:
@ Sifo, I want to bring to your knowledge that there´s a very big difference between a Christian and a church goer. What make you call yourself a christian? I don´t want to say, you´ve never stepped into a church with the aim of worshiping God. You may be visiting church buildings just for leisure.
Every christian who worts his salt should be able to define and defend his belief when attacked. True Christians believe strongly that the Holy Bible is the word of God. All the 66 books of the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation. The Holy Bible is the only book through which mankind can discover the face of God and do his will.
At Rev: 22:18-20 it reads; I am bearing witness to everyone that hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone makes an addition to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this scroll: (19) and if anyone takes anything away from the words of the scroll of this prophecy, God will take his portion away from the trees of life and out of the holy city, things which are written about in this scroll. (20) He that bears witness of these things says, ´Yes; I am coming quickly. "Amen! Come Lord Jesus.
Can a God of order conclude his book this way to turn around and elevate somebody to write and contradict him?
Have you ever read the Bible? How can you refer a logical biblical discussion as baseless? Do you have any respect for God and his word?

Yes, you are irritated because Frank got up and matched Armed word by word and took the battle into his own domain.

Didn´t you follow how Ahmed jumped into the ring like a street fighter and started throwing blows to every direction?
He attacked me first, as i didn´t take up issues with him, he turned and attacked Ms Ayakor. He was even deforming her surname and calling it without a title as if they are classmates in a primary school.
What type of education has he got?
Are you not reading many educated muslims who tried to be polite and logical in their arguements?
It´s unfortunate that Frank has to land hard on him atimes, but i think he deserves it.
In a public forum, one should be mannered!

Sifo said:

frank osundo said:
Sifo said:

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service