Muslim Belief

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in the prison ministry.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially amongst the minority races!!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant, and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?' There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith, or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!

Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!

This is your chance to make a difference...

FOR GODS' SAKE! PLEASE SEND THIS ON!

Views: 4382

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Respected Readers,

It is not surprising the way people have been reacting to the comment
It is not surprising to see this kind of article with ISLAMIC propaganda boldly written.

This is just one of thousands of such fabrications. What do people gain from this ?
Whether you like it or not, sincere people will always be attracted by ISLAM and eventually embrace it.
In view of these propagandas, people (especially Americans) are massively embracing Islam. Do you think they are fools ?
No they are not. The propagandas couldn't just hold anymore. No matter how you try to paint Islam, people would still know its true position, it's just a matter of time.

All what ISLAM advocates is peace with yourself by following Gods's commandments and respect for all creatures, man, animals, plants, e.t.c.
ISLAM never advocate killings, rather it preaches love. If anyone who calls himself a Muslim is acting contrary to these, he has automatically left the fold of ISLAM, and will find himself to blame. ISLAM condemn killings, suicide bombings, injustice, racial or gender discrimination.

I therefore urge all seekers of truth to be sincere with themselves with respect to religious issues.
Many don't even know that ADAM,ABRAHAM,ISAAC, NOAH, ......., MOSES and JESUS are all prophets of ISLAM.

Of course these are known Prophets in Christianity, and Islam also refers to them. So where is the link ? This is one question among many, that sincere truth seekers should ponder on and find answer to, rather than just propagating propagandas.

Also to other commenting, We should be careful of choice of words in our comments as we might be shooting ourselves on the leg. For instance, someone referred to ISLAM as a "blood sucking religion". I am sure he wouldn't have said that if he knows that prophets ADAM, ABRAHAM, ....,MOSES and JESUS are all PROPHETS OF ISLAM.

ISLAM is peace and are peace loving people shall always be attracted by it and eventually embrace it, no matter the intensity of the propaganda.
Nonesense! Africans are religious fools. Killing one another for religious reasdon. stupid worshippers
Gasky,
Not all Africans are fools.
Ignorance ,poverty and greed are 3 major problems with most Africans. It's unfortunate that most African allow themselves to be brain-washed. It's unfortunate. A typical African is ready to sell out his fellow African because of worldly gain.
How did slavery started in Africa? People can blame the colonial masters, but the truth is that Africans were profitting from selling out their brothers to slavery. I am not exonerating the whites. Any way, most of us know the stories better.

Back to the main issue, religion is a very sensitive issue in Africa, and it is unfortunate that devilish politics has been mixed with it. Politicians today hide under religion to perpetrate their evils. Whether they like it or not they will answer for innocent souls they have wasted. They cannot escape it.

Lastly, why is it that most of these tagged "religious unrests" are always in North ? We have millions of Muslims in the South and they have not sucked people's blood. Is their own ISLAM different ? Let all seekers of truth be sincere with themselves on religious matter and stop propagating useless propagandas. Any way, people will always know the truth, no matter the level of the propaganda.

Gasky Truth said:
Nonesense! Africans are religious fools. Killing one another for religious reasdon. stupid worshippers
Without a doubt, I'm more than convinced that this is a complete fabrication on this moron's part. His story is a complete lie meant to portray Islam in a bad light. frankly, his article does not even warrant a proper response,
It will be a waist of my time. I'm proud to be a Muslim, and a million of these kind of lies will not change how we feel about our religion. Insha Allah.
One of the biggest hoax in history is the belief that Islam was spread by the sword and that, dear Mr. Idogho trail-blazes the successive anti-Islamic propaganda to date. Simple example: India was ruled for about 1000yrs by the supreme Muslim caliphacy, yet less than half of the population were Muslims at the close of the millennium! Hinduism still remained the largest, most popular religion there today. If the "comedy" lines above were true, Hinduism would have been buried. Yes, wiped out! At least in India.
The first revelation in Islam is READ! Dear Idogho, please read before being another tube for siphoning ignorance. If the growth of Muslims in the US is that scary despite the propagandas on-going against Islam and Muslims, suffice to say they were learned and convinced or the US is just another nation of numskulls! The latter doesn't convince me as a fair option though.
Peace!
The problem with you Mr Brown is you are completely talking out of ignorance and your article has proven that you're either a religious bigot or you're one of those people that hated Islam with passion for no cause.You don't even know what the religion says about infidels much less writing an article on it. For a fact it is only in Islam that believers of other religion are allowed to practice their religion without fear or hindrance for example this verse says (Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. Qur 1:256).
Islam categorically explains when to kill infidels; these are when the infidels violate the contract that is being ensued between them and the Muslims, or when they wage war against Muslims as well as when they infidels are trying to establish corruption in the society as a way of life that will lead to anarchy, fear and conflicts.

Islam does not believe in killing the infidels; rather it believes in conveying the "message of peace." The word "Islam" itself is derived from the Arabic word 'salam' which means peace.Right at this moment, in spite of all the hostile propaganda unleashed against Islam, it is the fastest growing religion, a fact acknowledged by friends and foes alike. You need to refer to the original sources of Islam, in order to know what it really is. The stereotypes, presented by people like you and the media about Islam, which might really be misleading, simply affect so many people (ignorant people like you).
No matter the campaign of calumny you or anybody will want to carry against Islam will neither stop people from coming to the religion nor will it change anything. You're always quick to quote Jesus but you never can differentiate between Jesus and God(who commands who,Jesus or God) and you're here writing about other people's religion when you're stupendously ignorant about yours.
If I were you with all this interest you're having it should have been used positively to study the discrepancies that are abound in the Bible before venturing into knowing Islam.The Bible, the so called word of God or Jesus could not be synchronized to the level of Advance learner's dictionary which was written by human being like you and I but God or Jesus's words have had an uncountable errors. And if you are studying Islam in order to know the religion then you have to be much more objective and open hearted.
Always ask those in the know to tell you things that you don't know especially as regards Islam.Further if you are doing it to spread hate then you should be very careful because you don't know when you might swallow or retract your comments as others did.For example Italian ambassador to Saudi was one time a bigot and a hardliner who does not see anything good in Islam in fact he was posted to Saudi because of his strong hate against Islam to serve as an ambassador and while there he published several blasphemous books on Islam with his own wealth but at the end what happened?This same guy later converted to Islam and after his conversion the ambassador had to use the same channel used in distributing the books to recollect and destroy the books.
The christians should not be involve in arguements to defend their faith..It is not about the fastest growing religion,Of which christianity cannot be brought to comparison.The muslims should go on comparing their reliogion with Others like the Hindus,The Buddhist,The Shintoist,etc....Christianity is not in the state as these.From the very begining it has never been a religion..The beleivers of Jesus Christ Were first called christians in Antioch, Greece Few years after the death Christ..The name Christian means Like Christ.This implies that it has always been about One Being from the very begining of the world..About The Creator,God Almighty.Wanting the Israelites to obey him.About Jesus christ.wanting the people of the world to believe in him and in the process be like him..uptil this moment it is still about him..His examplary life is what the TRUE CHRISTIAN is wanting to live.to always be like him.He is the center of attraction,It is not even about the bible.Which is of course the most sold book the world over.He never even wrote a book,he did not need to write or influence the write up physically...He is the only Who died when it was expected for him to live.the only who resurrected when it was expected for him to rot in the grave..Because In dying He lived forever ...And since then he is the most criticised personality that has ever walked the earth,But still has the strongest influence on more lives than any other person even alive..With the Beauty of the koran and its poetic splendour,The person Of christ is incomparable...He is the only one that has been able to say "I am The way.The Truth and the Life".. he does not speculate for solutions or tell provide a philosophy for solution for the problem of the world.. He will not tell you what to do to,where to go,when to go,to face northe,east west or south in prayers..But instead he tells you that He himself is the solution..Because he is the only who was there when things were perfect in the beginning of time,In the beautiful garden of Eden..he is the oly one who can therefore provide solutions to the questions of life.. for he knows the composite and the make up of the perfect life.. It is not found In PEACEFUL religion,Giving Of alms, and anyother good means which man has propounded,For none of these philosophies or religin has made things perfect.

The Solution to life is a stack opposite of mans religion and philosophy..the solution to life is JESUS CHRIST.. Because he showed us that it is not in Living But in dying....Dont you ever wondered why He died? with all the Miracles acclaimed to him,Wouldnt he have been able to save himself..But Mind you,even while he was dying he was about performing the greatest miracle..Which is the SALVATION OF MAN..There is no other way, no other religion,No laws,no philosophy By which man can be saved. Except Believing In the Life,Death and Resurrection of this This great Personality...JESUS CHRIST..Even TIME is being measured with Him...HE IS COMING AGAIN!! wheather you like it or not.....This Things I wrote are like Mystries,,And it is what Christianity is all about...Chistianity is Living Celebrating The Life of Jesus Christ Who Is God....Yes That Is the Hardest To Beleive of the Mystry, Him being God..

The Complexity of the nature and the controversies of the existence God Is seen In the Complexity and controversy of Jesus Christ.

ite>wale adeyemi said:
Its funny that an educated person can believe this article you just presented. I'm a muslim and a proud one. I have never been told to kill any 'infidel' or non muslims. No where in the holy Quran does it mention the unjust killing of innocent non muslims. This is an unfair lie and unjust potrayal of islam.
All you need to know the truth is to google the author and his antecedence. Mr Mathes has been on a 'crusade' against Islam since 9/11. He will stop at nothing to rubbish this beautiful religion. Perhaps he should explain why Islam is growing so fast!
let me start with this: 1. It is unfair to write this type of article and give it heading as MUSLIMS BELIEF and you call yourself an educated person. What did you understand with the word belief as its relate to faith? please go and read Islamic books and history. did you think what Christians are doing in Lagos for example is the belief of all Christians in the world? 2. you are not very clear in your article where does it happened which prison in the states? who is the the imam and what is his name? did you think any pastor that talk any where in the world is representing the interests and belief of Christians everywhere? lastly let me tell you Islam is a religion of peace go and read about Islam you do not need to buy books just go on various Islamic web site you ll have more than enough on Islam.Jihad is always defensive war not offensive. Muslims belief to die and go to heaven in a defensive battle not offensive. If you are a good and educated christian you can not write this type of article because there are so many wars and battle that were fought by Christians in the history and some are still going on...if you tell me about political crisis going on in northern Nigeria and you call that jihad then you need to go back to school to know a lot of things because i cant start telling religion and politics here. Finally find out the meaning of AL AMIN, MOHAMMAD,and ASSALAMU ALAIKUM the first two are the names given to the prophet of Islam and the later one is the Islamic way of greeting: yet you call this religion(ISLAM) belief killings.
The writer is of course either ignorant, or is also inflicted with the ailment of Islama-phobia which becomes manifest the moment Islam is mentioned. For heavens sake, which Imam is that? What is his name? What took him (the Imam to Prison in the first place? And do you expect us to believe that in today's modern world especially in America someone will be bold enough to say "kill your fellow"? This absolutely balderdash and calculated. You will never succeed!!!
How can you be so myopic in your thoughts.Is it islam that is fighting or some muslims who feel oppressed?Islam is represented by the holy Quran and not muslims fighting for Justice.The Niger Deltans are also figthing for justice and since they are christians,then christianity too must be a very violent religion!!!!!!!!!

Jones said:
If Islam is a peaceful religion as the muslims try to defend it. Why is Islam at war with every other religion on earth even among itself? We have about a thousand religions on earth and it´s a common knowledge that Islam is the religion that is causing over 75% of all religious related troubles on earth.
One may find it difficult to name the most peaceful religion on earth at first thought but everybody can tell the most troublesome religion on earth without a second thought.
You are basically a dogmatic person,very myopic.

What are the conflicts around the world and what are the causes?And are the conflicts only limited to muslims.The basic doctrine is that where there is no justice there cannot be peace.Are Niger Delta terrorists muslims?How about the IRAs in United Kingdom,etc,etc.Is the occupation of the Palestine land by israel and the continual revolt an Islamic matter or simply arabs who happen to be muslims fighting for justice!

Do not mix up Islam as a religion with opressed muslims like christains too ,fighting for justice.

Pedro said:
Peace? word of mouth.
here is the truth: ISALAM IS A VIOLENTLY DEADLY RELIGION THE WORLD OVER. YOU ONLY NEED TO SEE THE CONFLICT AROUND THE WORLD TO UNDERSTAND THE WORD "VIOLENTLY DEADLY" I advice everyone to beware of this clearly deadly plague. DEATH TO NONE BELIEVERS, FORCE EVERY INFIDELS TO BECOME ISLAMISTS, MURDERERS, BLOOD SUCCKING PEOPLE. run away from this deadly plague, don't be infected.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service