Authority of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) released
hard-to-rectify mistakes during registration and how to
avoid them during registration:
1. Registration by proxy: affected PCM can not register at
camp because the biometrics is not his/hers.
2. Mixed up registration: some cyber cafe operators have
the habit of registering more than one persons at a time in
one computer by opening 2 or more tabs on the same
browser. This causes mix-up in the PCMs information
which is hard to rectify. We advise you to sit with the
person registering you and make sure he doesn’t register
another person at same time he registers u. When you want
go somewhere before he finishes with u, tell him to log you
out before he starts with somebody.
3. Don’t allow cafe operator to use his email address for
you. If you don’t have email, let him create one for you and
make sure he gives you the details…email address and the
password. Keep them safe because you need them.
4. For married women, make sure you go with your marital
documents, choose married online and upload them during
registration. In the column to input your spouse surname,
make sure you put the correct surname you are using after
5. For sick person, make sure you indicate it and the type of
sickness, also provide all other details and upload medical
6. For millitary and SSS, make sure you indicate and
provide all other relevant info and upload the required
ALSO READ: NYSC Requirements For Registration /
Mobilization Of 2017 Batch A Prospective Corps
7. If you are a foreign trained graduate, make sure you read
the registration requirements at nysc.gov.ng and upload all
required documents. Try to log into your account time to
time for information
documents. More Details here:www.fedpolynasnews.com.ng/2017/10/mistakes-to-avoid-during-nysc-201...