The minimum wage is good, but if govt dont do anything about price control they would end up increasing infulation in the country

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A simple law of economics.
If govt start 2pay minimum wage definately there b increment 4 almost everything.
Aready prices have increased in anticipation of more greater spending power of the civil servants.  But it ought not to be like this.

Usman Ndama said:
If govt start 2pay minimum wage definately there b increment 4 almost everything.
Prices will always increase but the good thing is it will always balance out later.
But prices never come down once they rise in Nigeria.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
Prices will always increase but the good thing is it will always balance out later.
I imagine why Abia said they wouldn't pay new wage, despite that thing is up already. To be sincere we need heaven to take control of this nation, because, where we are going we don't know, wage have not be paid and tariff is high with other things nawa o.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
But prices never come down once they rise in Nigeria.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
Prices will always increase but the good thing is it will always balance out later.
Am not saying after it goes up it comes down, what i mean is that we will adjust our spending to accomodate th increases until we eventually get use to the new prices

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
But prices never come down once they rise in Nigeria.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
Prices will always increase but the good thing is it will always balance out later.
Even if d govt were to start paying d money, they(workers) will not be satisfied in that area!
Is wages increament d way out,or economy stability,increament in wages has negative effect on living generally,bcos it also increase d prices of goods and commodities,even house rent and school fees.
definately not, what we need is to tight up the economy.

oladimeji said:
Is wages increament d way out,or economy stability,increament in wages has negative effect on living generally,bcos it also increase d prices of goods and commodities,even house rent and school fees.
We don't need heaven to tell us to do the right thing.  Our problem is man's inhumanity to man.

Stephen Tope said:
I imagine why Abia said they wouldn't pay new wage, despite that thing is up already. To be sincere we need heaven to take control of this nation, because, where we are going we don't know, wage have not be paid and tariff is high with other things nawa o.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
But prices never come down once they rise in Nigeria.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
Prices will always increase but the good thing is it will always balance out later.

We need prudent management of our resources and sound economic policies that will put the economy back on track.
adebisi samuel said:
definately not, what we need is to tight up the economy.

oladimeji said:
Is wages increament d way out,or economy stability,increament in wages has negative effect on living generally,bcos it also increase d prices of goods and commodities,even house rent and school fees.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service