When i heard that a very popular fuji musician in Lagos who always like to imitate Sean Puffy Comb AKA  Puff Daddy is not yet married after many children outside wedlock,i have no choice but to agree with him that he has his own personal reason to remain single maybe for life.

I dont see any point in people taging him as  an irresponsible man or that he does it for spiritual reason. marriage,to me,is just a necessity and not a must. women dont always bring nothing but trouble because they have been caused to do so from the day they  did it to Adam,our great father.

Although there are still some better women in the world today but the number of the devilish ones far outweigh the good one in the ratio of 8 to 2.in every 10 women you see today,only two are wife materials.imagine how good the world would be if men remain singles.

Views: 255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with ur headline but coming to the content,I think remaining does not still solve the problem.
Where did you get your statistics from? Dont say whhat you dont know. There are a lot of good women out there and nobody should use the excuse of one of few bad women to condemn a whole bunch of ladies or to refuse to marry because he is sceptical about women. Remember it takes two to tangle, for a bad woman to tangle, she needs a bad man
You are mixing up many things,World where all men will be singles will not last long untill they all grow old and die.you did not address useless men who cannot remain faithful to their wives,your 8-2 is just a joke as we all doubt how you get this statistics.

By making babies out of wedluck, he is creating more problems for the society.  He wouldn't have attempted to have children since he does not like to leave with women.  Can you now say he is responsible man?  Marriage is one of the signs of responsibility.

it might be true but look at the benefits:-

1. God said he who finet a wife receive favour from Him.

2. He said be fruitful and multiply in land which i gave u.

3. is appointed for a man or woman to live his/her parents and then hooks to their partner. e.t.c

Will you obey God or Disobey him........

A mature man who has no wife does not earn respect from his kinsmen.  Among the Igbo, he is called OFEKE.

Soyinka Simeon Olasunkanmi said:

3. is appointed for a man or woman to live his/her parents and then hooks to their partner. e.t.c

TOLD THEM.I THINK THE WRITER JUST WANT TO STARE UP CONTROVERSY.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
A mature man who has no wife does not earn respect from his kinsmen.  Among the Igbo, he is called OFEKE.

steering up controversy is for politicians and their tricks. am not a politician and i dont think i stand to gain anything from doing that here. by the way,are you married? if your answer is yes and you still oppose my point of view,u have to thank your God for giving you good one. If u live one day with Jezebel you will never pray to have  a wife again in your life. every human being has one or two experience that makes them say or write something.It's verisimilitude of life.

charles amobi nwokoro said:
TOLD THEM.I THINK THE WRITER JUST WANT TO STARE UP CONTROVERSY.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

Gud, if the whole world is full of men my dear, u will have nothing but homosexualism will be the order of the day. This, was never the plan of the creator.
Gud, if the whole world is full of men my dear, u will have nothing but homosexualism will be the order of the day. This, was never the plan of the creator.
Marriage, I will say, is a choice. Never live a judgmental life because the Almighty God has not made us a judge over one another. I am not defending women because I am one, but I am making this contribution for the benefit of others as we all have different experience. Lastly, I will say women are 90 percent sincere when compare to men. But like I said earlier marriage is a choice as far as I'm concern.

If the world was composed only of men homosexuality would not necessarily be the problem. The problem would be boredom as the Most High said "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him." Genesis 2:18.

The disturbing factor about the musician represented here is his penchant for having children outside a recognized family unit designed by the Father over all to serve as a foundation for societal regulation. Certainly his children will lack proper parental guidance and contribute to social malaise which brings to the fore the question what kind of family background he comes from.

Francisca A. Johnson said:

Marriage, I will say, is a choice. Never live a judgmental life because the Almighty God has not made us a judge over one another. I am not defending women because I am one, but I am making this contribution for the benefit of others as we all have different experience. Lastly, I will say women are 90 percent sincere when compare to men. But like I said earlier marriage is a choice as far as I'm concern.

U said if 10 women are here today only two out of them will be wife material.Please can you list to me,to us what to your own thinking are characteristics of a woman that is a wife material.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service