Make Money For CHRISTMAS As A BulkSMS Consultant With No Capital

Would you like to make some more money during the Christmas season?

If Yes, sit back and relax. There are many short time businesses you can engage in during festive season but right now, I want to explain briefly how you can make more money as a bulkSMS consultant.

As a BulkSMS consultant, you will be able to help businesses, companies, corporate organizations, churches, schools etc reach out out to their customers or loved ones using BulkSMS services. With BulkSMS, thousands of messages can be sent at ONCE with you choosing any DESIRED NAME which you wish to display on the receiver's phone as the SENDER'S NAME (name of the company, church, school, business etc). You can get this bulksms from sms websites like www.abcsmsng.com

You will agree with me that millions of text messages will be sent during this xmas season which includes promotional messages and festive greetings. If companies/businesses could pay a lot of money for xmas/new year greeting cards, don't you think they will love to pay for BRANDED BULKSMS?

If Telecommunication companies, Banks etc can be using such BrandedSMS with the name of their banks, appearing on our phone whenever they send such messages, then, there is no doubt that any companies /businesses will not like to use such service to promote their businesses.

So, How Do I Make Money From This?
To make money from this business, you must first know how it works. It is very simple to send bulksms. It is just a matter of logging in to the site, fill in the forms and then click SEND.
Once you know how it works, you must then be able to come up with a list of your target customers, which may include:
** Churches
** Companies
** Schools (especially, private schools)
** Supermarkets
** Hospitals
** Clubs
** University Departments
** Computer training schools etc

You can find many of this target customers in your immediate environment and that is why you should not let this business pass you by this xmas season. Remember, the successful ones in life are those that grab opportunities when they come by.

Once you know your target customers, then you should come up with a proposal letter in which you will let your target customers understand why they should use bulksms. This proposal letter must be compelling enough so that anybody who reads it will find it irresistible to patronize you. You can use Microsoft Word to type your proposal letter and if you want to make it more professional, you can use letter headed paper, if you know how to go about it.

So, How Can I Make Money From This Business With No Capital? click HERE

Views: 372

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Choose the car you want at an affordable prices here http://bit.ly/UHqd4c very cheap ...Are you a seller , supplier or a buyer ...You can also sell your item here http://bit.ly/SQtIVR faster and make your money...Join now, as our numerous buyers are waiting ...

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service