FIRST IT WAS FOREIGNERS, THEN FOLLOWED TOP BUSINESS MEN AND POLITICIANS THEMSELVES, SO ALSO WAS THE RELATIVES OF THESE ONES AND THEN MOST OUTRAGEOUSLY WERE MINISTERS, PRIESTS, REV. ETC AND THEN NOW TO SCHOOL CHILDREN . WHAT NEXT WILL BE  LEFT TO KIDNAP?

Views: 221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i beleive that one day it will come an end
Perhaps the next target would be the vulnerable elderly in their communities. In all no President, Senator, House of Representative or Governor has been kidnap so it is difficult for them to understand the excruciating physical & psychological pain kidnapping has on victims. The unmerited 100% allowance & salary increament for these elective position holders would've been enough to generate employment opportunities for the teaming unemployed youths/graduates loitering about daily with no means of livelihood. An idle mind they say is the devil's workshop hence the very ugly situation we are now. The Speaker of the House of Representative & his deputy can afford to spend billions of public fund to acquired Eight bullet proof cars each while the poor family even in his Village or Town can hardly feed two times a day. Unfortunately, it is the poor & the middle class who cannot afford adequate security 24/7 who are bearing the blunt of the kidnapping element. Only God can save us now that the kidnappers are operating with grossly impaired mental state & they have gone deadly mad & really heartless.
I wonder. In fact I am dumbfounded. My son is in Aba God help me. I am even scared of going there to see him. What has this country turned to? Someone should come to the rescue
if only they will be targeting all these criminal politicians, take 4rm them aned distribute to the poor like ROBIN HOOD.
Instead of children.
i think the next will be Nigeria.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service