Its about time the federal government takes a decisive step. She has all it takes to do this & possibly reduce the frequent incidence of kidnapping.

Views: 169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What about reducing the incidents of corruption, first? !!!

If the kidnappers target the right people - the brazen and un-remorseful criminal cartels that are raping and maiming our nation into oblivion, then their act shall constitute that of a militia - a body of citizens organized in a paramilitary group and typically regarding themselves as defenders of individual rights against the existing anarchy.

In life, there is check and balances - the need to checkmate tyranny by providing oversight. I believe those for example that kidnapped Lulu's mama are militias and not really criminal elements. Maybe there presence and more of similar patriotic acts, will put the chill on the spins of those perpetuating their nefarious activities on our bleeding nation.

If they kidnap our nations resources, we reserve the RIGHT to kidnap them too.

Since it is an organized gang of criminals in the helm of the national affairs, we are now getting closer to Mogadishu-state-of-mind!
i think that if government would be transperent in the amnesty programme, the menance will be reduced.
Murderers, kidnappers and robbers are nothings but messengers of what we as a society have done to ourselves.
I do strongly believe that some of our leaders are responsible for what is happening in our country today,the security of lives lies in the hands of dishonest leaders who think they will live forever.I think its time we all join hands together to move this country forward.
You call criminals, "leaders"? These are a bunch of thugs! And not "some," but ALL. You need to peep around and see the wholesale and bartering going around in those smoke-rooms. It has grown to an epidemic proportion.

They apportion the oil wells; bunker millions to willingly foreign conscripts; misappropriate and share the lot of our national budget; then murder and maim dissenting opposition.

Atlanta, Georgia; as well as many foreign cities are built with our oil-blood. That is OBJ's mecca for all the looted Nigerian billions. It is a shame that many ex-civil rights ministers have their hands filled with the blood of innocent children from the Delta. You know who I'm talking about! Investigate the relationship between Andrew Young and Obasanjo. It is really a SHAME!

Olueh Oritsemila James said:
I do strongly believe that some of our leaders are responsible for what is happening in our country today,the security of lives lies in the hands of dishonest leaders who think they will live forever.I think its time we all join hands together to move this country forward.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service