Looking at Keshi and Siasia critically, who among them do you think is a better tactician?

Views: 316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

do u know dat age limit football is different from d national team. Yes sia 1 has really achieved at d age limit but 4 d nations national team he has fail d nation and 4 ur question I give it 2 keshi

Keshi has not actually had the opportunity to lead the national team before now although he has worked with Amodu as an assistant.  So it will be too hasty to start making comparisons now.  Howvever going by the antecedent of Keshi, I believe he will achieve results but the problem of our football still remains the NFF.

OK. I was looking at the two african countries he coached, but all the same these countries are not at par with Nigeria.We wait and see. I wish him luck in this tough assignment.

It is not proper to rate a student b4 a test. Siasia failed right but Keshi has just started d test.Coaching in Nigeria is a different ball game. Nigeria is unique nd cannot b compared wth Togo .
Any time anyday keshi is my choice. Nigerians were carried away by under23 result. Keshi has been 2 d top.

Talking about pedigree and coaching experience, I think Keshi is the man. But for him to start calling back Yakubu,  Martins and others; the people who made Nigeria to lose gallant at Angola and South Africa, I am predicting a worse future for Nigeria football. I think Siasia thought of this trouble but made some terrible decisions like trying to make himself a disciplinarian at the expense of the nation football. He should have soft pedaled. Nigeria 's Super Eagles need hot and hungry blood and not the same players who have fed fat. 

My question is are these players who supposedly have fed fat, ever fed fat like the other super stars from the white man,s country who earn far more than our socalled fed fat players and yet give thier best to thier national teams? Is Mikel as rated as Messi,Lampard etc/? Have we ever had any of them refusing to come to national camp when invited?

The so called hot n hungry blood does not take up to few months to get a club in overseas,and automatically become a big star.So our problem is not about who you invite but the commitment of these players when they are invited.
I do not have anythg against inviting old /new players that are currently playing well.The most important is for them to be committed and also for the coach to select his 1st eleven without sentiments.
semiu oyewale oyebamiji said:

Talking about pedigree and coaching experience, I think Keshi is the man. But for him to start calling back Yakubu,  Martins and others; the people who made Nigeria to lose gallant at Angola and South Africa, I am predicting a worse future for Nigeria football. I think Siasia thought of this trouble but made some terrible decisions like trying to make himself a disciplinarian at the expense of the nation football. He should have soft pedaled. Nigeria 's Super Eagles need hot and hungry blood and not the same players who have fed fat. 

Keshi may likely go the way of Siasia unless the power play at the glass house is put to an end in the interest of our football.

As 4 me all of dem are gud in tm of dere technicalities bcos ever1 of dem understood footbal on his own way, so i said d are all gud.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

Keshi may likely go the way of Siasia unless the power play at the glass house is put to an end in the interest of our football.

THIS YEAR, PEOPLE SHOULD INVEST IN STOCKS OR COMPANIES THAT HAVE GOOD BALANCE SHEETS AND GOOD DIVIDENDS RATHER THAN KEEPING THEIR FUNDS IN CASH. THERE IS A NEGATIVE RETURN ON THAT, AND YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE THAT.

FOR ANYONE IN NIGERIA OR FAR AWAY, I WOULD RECOMMEND MC'DAVE INVESTMENT COMPANY FOR YOU TO INVEST IN. I HAVE BEEN INVESTING WITH THEM AND NEVER BEING DISAPPOINTED. MY MONEY KEEPS GROWING. MC'DAVE INVESTMENT, MCDAVEINVESTMENT.COM. PLEASE DON'T LET IT PASS YOU BY.

MRS OBIAJI MA

We are all watching with keen interest.  I pray that Keshi succees where Siasia failed.

Saint tancy vincent said:

As 4 me all of dem are gud in tm of dere technicalities bcos ever1 of dem understood footbal on his own way, so i said d are all gud.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service