Congrats our dear president for clinching the PDP presidential ticket after a very transparent but keenly contested primaries.  Your victory marks the close of a chapter for Atiku. Goodluck Mr. Good Luck.

Views: 271

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Goodluck! JONATHAN,Farewell! ATIKU
Yes Goodluck Jonathan and a beautiful farewell to Atiku.  May be back to ACN or he can form his own party.
I think he will form his own party. I just dey laugh
Why will he not win? I dont know what this country is turning to,why somebody like Atiku that has failed Nigeria before now thinks Nigerians will be so stupid to vote him in.Goodluck is the right candidate except if there is another aspirant yet to be announced which is already too late.
Why will he not win? I dont know what this country is turning to,why somebody like Atiku that has failed Nigeria before now thinks Nigerians will be so stupid to vote him in.Goodluck is the right candidate except if there is another aspirant yet to be announced which is already too late.
Certainly dear,he needs to a party of his own as if this is a dynasty.
Certainly dear,he needs to form a party of his own as if this is a dynasty.

if he like let him gather the notherners and form a party,no go area for him

http://nairabrain.com


Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

Yes Goodluck Jonathan and a beautiful farewell to Atiku.  May be back to ACN or he can form his own party.
Its not a suprise that GEJ won because it was what we were expecting. the only suprise people is Atiku and his band wagons. My advice to Atiku is that he should just bury his head in shame, behave like a gallant looser and honourably join GEJ in his great transformation strides.

chi you don't need to border your life,the man is a looser already even in the next decade.

 

http://nairabrain.com

AMADI CHIOMA CITY said:

Certainly dear,he needs to form a party of his own as if this is a dynasty.
Atiku cant go back to ACN because they are better off without him and as for forming his own party that will have to wait till 2015: The best option is to team up with GEJ (for the humilation and chop back his words) and transform Nigeria.


Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:Yes Goodluck Jonathan and a beautiful farewell to Atiku.  May be back to ACN or he can form his own party.
Mr Efe may God bless you,Good reasoning this is the kind of impact we needed.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
Atiku cant go back to ACN because they are better off without him and as for forming his own party that will have to wait till 2015: The best option is to team up with GEJ (for the humilation and chop back his words) and transform Nigeria.


Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:Yes Goodluck Jonathan and a beautiful farewell to Atiku.  May be back to ACN or he can form his own party.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service